Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

How stupid is Eileen????:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

How stupid is Eileen????:confused:

485588.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 85,593 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

485588.jpg

Eileen and Steve get on so well, both stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭Alice1

I wonder what Jan's connection with Alina is?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Alice1 wrote: »
    I wonder what Jan's connection with Alina is?

Probably one of the trafficking gang that got her in.

• Advertisement

I think the dealing of pain killers could be a red herring , or the lesser of 2 crimes - I reckon he is dealing drugs yes .. but the bigger picture something to do with trafficking possibly

.. or alina turns out to be his father or some other relation , but that this nail bar woman pulls the strings. Fascinating to see what it is , i'm not gonna look at any of the spoilers that might spoil it for me I will (if i can) just find out when I find out...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Sean needs a new wardrobe? A new man-bag?
    You'd think considering his poor financial management and lack of savings despite having two jobs and no car/mortgage/dependants resulted in him ending up homeless, that he'd get his priorities in order and make the most of his FREE business shares.

Bit tired of Sean's character now. I think he's come to the end of the line.

Jikashi wrote: »
    Sean needs a new wardrobe? A new man-bag?
    You'd think considering his poor financial management and lack of savings despite having two jobs and no car/mortgage/dependants resulted in him ending up homeless, that he'd get his priorities in order and make the most of his FREE business shares.

oh yeah .. that 'blink and you will miss it moment' when he became 'homeless'

what was it? a week? ... 2 weeks at the most??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,317 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I think the dealing of pain killers could be a red herring , or the lesser of 2 crimes - I reckon he is dealing drugs yes .. but the bigger picture something to do with trafficking possibly

.. or alina turns out to be his father or some other relation , but that this nail bar woman pulls the strings. Fascinating to see what it is , i'm not gonna look at any of the spoilers that might spoil it for me I will (if i can) just find out when I find out...

Screen-Shot-2019-05-10-at-10.31.48-68c6d01.png?quality=45&resize=620,413

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    Screen-Shot-2019-05-10-at-10.31.48-68c6d01.png?quality=45&resize=620,413

oh yeah Haha - I had to read that back a couple of times before I see my Faupar LOL :D

Much as I dislike Maureen Lipman's character, I have to say I nearly swallowed my tongue when she referred to Roy's smouldering looks!

Roy is a bit of a dark horse - he can see that him being in the house is causing friction with Tyes nanna ... but on the other hand he is kinda getting a kick out of it - and who knows , they do say 'opposites attract' so who knows the way things are going tye soon might have to dust off his best man suit ! ....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Alice1 wrote: »
    Bit tired of Sean's character now. I think he's come to the end of the line.
    About 2 years ago. Hes just a passenger now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Paula's husband in real life is Sean Gleeson. English born, I think, he played Conor Flaherty in Eastenders. He must have an Irish connection though I can't find it. I wonder if he's related to you know who.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,088 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Well... The sneaky, dirty, rotten snake...

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

oh yeah .. that 'blink and you will miss it moment' when he became 'homeless'

what was it? a week? ... 2 weeks at the most??

And the homeless woman who was helping him out?Never a mention since.You'd think he'd offer her the odd shower or meal at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Shelga

When did Ali get over his guilt about killing that gangster guy? That went on for months and months as I recall, then he disappeared for a while, and now he's back there's not mention of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

The conversation between Ali and Maria was mind numbingly boring

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Cringeworthy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭Sparko

Military man Gary getting manhandled by another much older man, such a great advert for the British army!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,088 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sparko wrote: »
    Military man Gary getting manhandled by another much older man, such a great advert for the British army!
    Peter is ex British navy.

To thine own self be true

hmm .. ex british army ... and ex british navy ... but who would win??? ... theres only one way to find out ..... "FIGHT!"

loved Harry hill TV burp wish he'd do another series ...

• Registered Users Posts: 85,593 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bobbyss wrote: »
    Paula's husband in real life is Sean Gleeson. English born, I think, he played Conor Flaherty in Eastenders. He must have an Irish connection though I can't find it. I wonder if he's related to you know who.

They were both in Doctors

bobbyss wrote: »

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They were both in Doctors

watched the odd couple of Doctors episodes and seen him in it and though "I know him, where do I know him from?" - but now I know .. eastenders ... (although he did look a lot scruffier when he was in it)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Peter is ex British navy.

Lucky he didnt bend Gary over the table then.................:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Both thick f*ckers.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

That scene was so cringy and awkward. Adam and Sarah Louise are a great match but this pair are drivel. I'm impressed they reminded us of the Carla/Ali thing though. That's the kind of thing that is usually affected by Soap Amnesia

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I'm one of those men who stands at the back of concerts with his hand on his chin because he is too intense to enjoy himself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Sparko wrote: »
    Military man Gary getting manhandled by another much older man

Quinny!!

Gary's a (dopey) wiry little shit with a hot temper. Peter's far more solid (also with a quick temper).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement