Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

According to a
    Sinead is going to die by the end of the year!
    thats cheerful - especially for someone who just watched tonight in same position and just given the all clear!

According to a

She won’t be missed

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

According to a
    Probably not of cancer, another victim for Gary?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Probably not of cancer, another victim for Gary?

ah I see ....

Paul moves on fast doesn’t he

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

It’s only to detract from his relationship with Billy so Billy doesn’t get hurt by that guy who attacked Sean ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Paul as an uttter scumbag. Why is Billy apologising??? Didn't Paul arrange for Sean to get a slap??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭KevRossi

You can get a VOA (visa on arrival) but speaking of visas, Jason being there so long is a joke (no surprise), he couldn't be there that long especially at his age without coming home.

I think they mentioned a couple of places he was over the past couple of years. Might have said Australia too at some stage.

Sinead is in long term remission. Doctor said as much yesterday. I supposed Christmas Day will be the peak of that story and Bertie will be placed in the magic kindergarten until he's 18.

Can't see why Sinead can't die now??

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

The Daily Mail are saying in
    "the coming weeks."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

Paul as an uttter scumbag. Why is Billy apologising??? Didn't Paul arrange for Sean to get a slap??? :confused:

Paul didn't arrange for Sean to get a punch, he just told his mate it was Sean who accused him of thievery. His mate acted without telling Paul.

I thought Sinead was given the all clear from Cancer yesterday? Did she get someone else's results?

LordBasil wrote: »
    Paul didn't arrange for Sean to get a punch, he just told his mate it was Sean who accused him of thievery. His mate acted without telling Paul.

I thought Sinead was given the all clear from Cancer yesterday? Did she get someone else's results?

Ah okay basil. Missed that part.

Yeah, she got the all clear yesterday so I don't understand how she'll be dead soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I think she may die or other circumstances.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    I think she may die or other circumstances.

does Daniel strangle her? - .. I know I would!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

She got the all clear for the time being but she's not out of the woods yet. Think he said she'll need another scan in 3 months.

30 quid for candles??? - bloody hell what were they made of gold?

30 quid for candles??? - bloody hell what were they made of gold?

Actually thats not a lot of money for a decent candle.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sarah Lou using Nick's brain injury to oust him from his own company, well played little sister, I doubt Nick and Leanne expected that from her

um it were a few candles for a powercut in a greasy spoon cafe from a 2 bit corner shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,051 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Well la de da to those that buy decent candles but use peasants buy candles that just light and do the job. :D

• Advertisement

should Roy even be anywhere near candles after burning down the boat in his sleep??? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Roy lugging several boxes of candles under his chin while his massive trademark shopping bag hangs empty from his elbow.

if i didnt know better i would say there seems to be a spark of romance between Roy and Evelynn ???

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

if i didnt know better i would say there seems to be a spark of romance between Roy and Evelynn ???
    Christ on a bike..
    I can't unthink that thought now.

To thine own self be true

The only decent actors in the show

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

They will be living together soon, Roy moves in to Tyrones

Christ on a bike..
    I can't untink that thought now.

I think she will be good for him as Roy is soft and Evelyn is a force to be reckoned with and will look out for him

casio4 wrote: »
    They will be living together soon, Roy moves in to Tyrones

Oh right, that will be interesting to see how that works out...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,208 ✭✭✭bobbyss

It's very cheap. The Millennium Candle ( remember that?) although quite big would be ... maybe 10 Euro at least?

• Advertisement

bobbyss wrote: »
    It's very cheap. The Millennium Candle ( remember that?) although quite big would be ... maybe 10 Euro at least?

we got our Millennium Candle free :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement