Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S9/9+

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

The bigger battery alone is worth €130, let alone €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,747 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Patww79 wrote: »
    The bigger battery alone is worth €130, let alone €30.

That is point though, not as if one will need a bigger battery unless they are a extreme user to begin with.

s9+ battery will last a day of normal usage anyway.

That is point though, not as if one will need a bigger battery unless they are a extreme user to begin with.

s9+ battery will last a day of normal usage anyway.

Look, if you don't want Samsung's best device, and their second best device is adequate for your usage, then that's cool. Nobody is gonna think any less of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Cheapest place to buy the s9?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Have to say the screen is prone to scratches...get a screen protector first thing...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Have to say the screen is prone to scratches...get a screen protector first thing...

Not a mark on my screen .Have it since July I think.

I did put on a back cover ,back is fragile as ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 HowardJDavis

Nolars wrote: »

+1 for your question. Maybe Amazon?!

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

Nolars wrote:

Parnell Street

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Parnell Street

+1 on this bought mine there perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭TheBigEvil

+1 on this bought mine there perfect!

Where on Parnell street, please :)

• Advertisement

TheBigEvil wrote: »
    Where on Parnell street, please :)

There's a little mobile shop I can't remember name it's right across the road from the burger King exit of ilac center.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

There's a little mobile shop I can't remember name it's right across the road from the burger King exit of ilac center.

There's 3 or 4 on Parnell Street and also one in Mary Street. Check Adverts.ie

It's right across from the door you see it minute you walk out at burger King.

TradeinTech
    180 Parnell St, Rotunda, Dublin 1, D01 W7K8
    089 966 9968

They have a Facebook page could ask on there find out prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

And what about online Amazon I'm guessing?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 231 ✭✭sellasheep

Is the trade in tech shop on Parnell street genuine? How can they sell high end phones at those prices?

sellasheep wrote: »
    Is the trade in tech shop on Parnell street genuine? How can they sell high end phones at those prices?

I got a receipt from them and all was in box sealed with unlock code. I've had the phone few months everything perfect working order and legit.

I got a receipt from them and all was in box sealed with unlock code. I've had the phone few months everything perfect working order and legit.

Sure you don't work for them....?

Sure you don't work for them....?

Haha I'm not Indian no!

Nolars wrote:

I got s9 plus thru amazon germany for 649 eur recently...2 years peace of mind...

• Advertisement

Nolars wrote:

I got s9 plus thru amazon germany for 649 eur recently...2 years peace of mind...

They don't deliver to Ireland

sellasheep wrote:
    They don't deliver to Ireland

They do...check for anything fulfilled by amazon...they keep coming in stock...

But these phones are effectively 'grey imports' and it's likely they won't be the same as the ones you buy on tg3 high street here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

But these phones are effectively 'grey imports' and it's likely they won't be the same as the ones you buy on tg3 high street here.

They'll be exactly the same. May have Snapdragon which is no disadvantage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

It they're Asian models they won't be.

The model I have is G965F European model so what I got wasn't Asian anyway dunno about others.

How will they be different if they're Asian? I've messages the tech trade in shop on Parnell street and they want 530 with my S6 for the S9 plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

After spending ages deciding between the Note9 and the S9+ I finally got a chance to try in store and had to rule both out as they were just too big for my hands lol
    "Settled" with the S9 which I got for £475 from Samsung UK with Unidays discount and trade in of an old S3. I had sterling in a UK account I was closing so it worked out perfectly! I've been using an S5 for the last few months so really looking forward to it arriving. Also ordered the Spigen case recommended here, thanks folks!

Scraggs wrote: »
    After spending ages deciding between the Note9 and the S9+ I finally got a chance to try in store and had to rule both out as they were just too big for my hands lol
    "Settled" with the S9 which I got for £475 from Samsung UK with Unidays discount and trade in of an old S3. I had sterling in a UK account I was closing so it worked out perfectly! I've been using an S5 for the last few months so really looking forward to it arriving. Also ordered the Spigen case recommended here, thanks folks!

One of the reasons I've decided against S9 plus is because of the size of it in my hand. Hope the camera isn't s huge downgrade on the S9.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭jamesd

Went s9 from Amazon Spain too after having an iPhone 6s plus and love the smaller size of the s9 plus the great price compared to the new iPhone.

Advertisement