Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Wrestling Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

TJP vs Josh Alexander announced for tomorrows Impact could be a cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,808 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Tony Khan doing his charity work again. Getting some talent involved this time.

Scott D'amore taking a dig at WWE and their great idea of an Eye for an Eye match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

IMPACT was decent this week, the women's match in the main event was really good.

I liked the idea of Callihan invading Trey's training school but the execution could have been a bit better.

Looking forward to Sacrifice, it's a solid if not spectacular card. Moose/Swann should be great.

Rich Swann Vs Moose unification match tonight. Winner goes on to face Omega in a title for title match.

Also Good brothers Vs Juice and Finlay

Still have my impact plus trial so I'll watch at some stage tomorrow. I got my trial through Fite TV so didn't have to set up an impact plus account, if anyone is interested in getting the trial and watching.

• Advertisement

What's the difference between these shows like Sacrifice and the upcoming Rebellion? Is Rebellion a PPV rather than just on Plus?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    What's the difference between these shows like Sacrifice and the upcoming Rebellion? Is Rebellion a PPV rather than just on Plus?

Exactly mate, yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Omega/Swann title vs title confirmed for Rebellion. Looking forward to that, pity there won't be a crowd for it.

Moose/Swann was a really good main event, I liked the X-Division match too, Austin gets better every time I see him. Kind of surprised FinJuice won though, IMPACT giving all their titles away!

That was a very enjoyable show I must say and the inter promotion match set ups going forward starting to fall into place with the tag titles changing hands and Omega's belt collecting tour really kicking into gear now.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

That was a very enjoyable show I must say and the inter promotion match set ups going forward starting to fall into place with the tag titles changing hands and Omega's belt collecting tour really kicking into gear now.

I hope that doesn't mean aew are gonna sign the good brothers 😭😭

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I hope that doesn't mean aew are gonna sign the good brothers ����

Probably not seeing as they're both contracted to Impact, they'll probably end up going the sharing route, similar to how Sony/Marvel share Spider-Man right now :pac:

I hope that doesn't mean aew are gonna sign the good brothers ����

More likely the Good Brothers will go to NJPW chasing and setting feuds there for Omega.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

The idea of Omega dropping the Impact Title to Moose is wild. I've always said this is the sort of thing that would be the biggest challenge faced by the talent sharing.

It has to be done in a legit way and in no situation where Kenny doesn't take the pin.

Delighted they unified the Impact and TNA world title. Thought it was stupid having both.

With NJPW getting the tag titles, AEW likely getting the world title, I'd say Shida's is the expendable title to go to Impact

• Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Delighted they unified the Impact and TNA world title. Thought it was stupid having both.

It was a situation born out of the Tessa Blanchard debacle so I'm not sure what they could do....but yeah a year to sort it out ain't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Here's a review me and one of the lads did of sacrifice. Wasn't much of a show but we do weekly shows on all things wrestling and will have a few surprise guests popping up between now and wrestlemania

https://youtu.be/vTFW83q3IDo

Also follow us on Twitter @slamwrestle
    And wrestleslam on Facebook :)

Found it funny when Scott was asked at the weekend who the 12 Knockouts would be for the tag match. Not like they have much choice. Was surprised they had 12.

Wonder how many hear Don Callis's music and wonder how they got Maroon 5.

Hardcore Justice is the next special on April 10th, before Rebellion on April 24th.
    Looks like that's the next time we'll see the tag titles

• Registered Users Posts: 85,085 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kenny Omega confronting Rich Swann

They're moving back to Thursdays from the 8th of April. It's so they won't go head to head with NXT when they move to Tuesdays.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,862 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

They're moving back to Thursdays from the 8th of April. It's so they won't go head to head with NXT when they move to Tuesdays.

I was worried about them

good decision

Maybe they should've waited a week. That's the same night as Stand & Deliver night 2

Eric Young has torn his ACL so probably gone for the rest of the year.

Was thinking they were a bit mad scheduling Hardcore Justice the same day as Mania night 1, but reading now it will be available at 8pm our time so will be over before the Mania preshow

• Registered Users Posts: 53,862 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I wouldnt be the be biggest Impact fan but their card for IMPACT Wrestling Rebellion looks quite good

Title vs. Title Match
    Impact World Champion Rich Swann vs. AEW World Champion Kenny Omega

Impact World Tag Team Titles Match
    Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows vs. David Finlay and Juice Robinson (c)

Knockouts Title Match
    Tenille Dashwood vs. Deonna Purrazzo (c)

Triple Threat for the X Division Title
    TJP vs. Josh Alexander vs. Ace Austin (c)

Knockouts Tag Team Titles Match
    TBA vs. Tasha Steelz and Kiera Hogan (c)

Brian Myers vs. Matt Cardona

Cannot wait to see Swann v Omega

Meant to say, Jazz lost the Title vs Career match at Hardcore Justice.
    Also Susan competed as her Su Yung persona in the Number 1 Contender match

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Eric Young has torn his ACL so probably gone for the rest of the year.

Hm so at what point will this come into effect? Anyone know how far in advance Impact have their tapings?

How crazy would it be if Swann won.

Now that Impact has moved to Thursdays, will they be able to afford to keep going if Tony Khan isn't paying them advertising money? :)
    Unless he advertises a week in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Now that Impact has moved to Thursdays, will they be able to afford to keep going if Tony Khan isn't paying them advertising money? :)
    Unless he advertises a week in advance

😂😂😂 As if he's really paying advertising money lol it's a storyline

Advertisement