Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Wrestling Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

TK is going to be at Rebellion and he is bringing Aubrey with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

TK is going to be at Rebellion and he is bringing Aubrey with him.

To ensure absolutely no shenanigans whatsoever occur during the Omega/Swann Championship for Championship match?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Buzzing for the match next weekend, should be a great one made even better by the announcement that the main event is now being called by Mauro Ranallo.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Buzzing for the match next weekend, should be a great one made even better by the announcement that the main event is now being called by Mauro Ranallo.

That's a great get for Impact. Their commentary has really been a weak point till now

Nice set of vids released today, Mauro giving it the big fight breakdown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Watching the press conference, some craic already. Omega and Callis are late.

I see it’s FITE TV that’s brought Mauro in not Impact. FiTE TV had also just been taken over by the company that put on the Tyson vs Roy Jones fight that Mauro commentated on.

I actually think The IIconics comedy stitch would fit in well in backstage goofiness that is already on Impact.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,812 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was thinking that as well. Plus they need a tag team since they have the titles there.

The press conference actually convinced me that Rich might have a chance by focusing on the fact that he doesn't really have a chance, great job done by all. So many little nice touches as well.

Tony admitting Kenny is a douche.

Callis' face dropping at Kenny saying Rich should get a raise.

Callis calling the in house Impact media man a mark reporter.

Kenny, at being asked where this match will rank in his legacy, giving a smarmy reply saying not very high.

Seeing Swann on Dynamite as the AEW World Heavyweight Champion even for just a week would blow my mind. The smart marks would lose their minds over Kenny being beat and it would be fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,864 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Ya Swann tugs at your heartstrings for some reason for me

Ill be buying the PPV, my first ever Impact PPV purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 53,864 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I get goose bumps from this

How ****ing good is Kenny

The press conference was really good, adds a touch of old-school style legitimacy to proceedings.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

When was the last time there even was a press conference before a Championship match in professional wrestling?

WWE have their dumb contract signings.

Everyone was on point in this press conference, even Jerry Lynn sitting there saying nothing. Scott D'Amore might be the best good guy authority figure I've seen as well. He was really convincing in his support for Rich.

He was great in the Swann/Young feud as well.

In other Impact happenings, we got Little Petey Pump giving odds in a triple threat

CastorTroy wrote: »
    In other Impact happenings, we got Little Petey Pump giving odds in a triple threat

Nice to see Petey back and teaming with Josh Alexander, a Team Canada revival would be great

The press conference was really good, adds a touch of old-school style legitimacy to proceedings.

I loved how they got all the little cameos from around the wrestling media world, the name dropping of Dana White, having Ariel Helwani ask a question. Coupled with the breakdown vids with Mauro Ranallo and the whole thing has a real legit feel to it. Even the brawl at the end was tame by wrestling standards but realistic for MMA or boxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Impact has gotten better and better every week lately. Really looking forward to the ppv

For some reason I thought the PPV was tonight and I was getting myself super hyped for it then checked to see what time it was starting at and I'm a week early, Disappointing :(

• Advertisement

For some reason I thought the PPV was tonight and I was getting myself super hyped for it then checked to see what time it was starting at and I'm a week early, Disappointing :(

Yeah I think most people thought it was this weekend

Assuming Omega wins, Omega vs Moose is going to be great, his no sh*t attitude will be a great foil to Callis and Omega's bollox

The thoughts of Moose beating Omega blows my mind in a good way.

Trey could be a good option to go up against Omega too if they build him up properly.

Rachael Ellering joined now as Jordynne Grace's tag partner

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Rachael Ellering joined now as Jordynne Grace's tag partner

That's actually a nice fit.

Rachel seems to have carved out a career as a solid hand all promotions can call upon for a one off, even WWE.

Thought Rebellion was last night like the rest of their events.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,091 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Big Cass (formerly WWE) debuts

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭BlueAndWh1te

That looked like a bad injury for Cardona

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

So impact teased alot of stars for slamiversery...Samoa Joe, Chelsea Green, the great Muta, Natio, Okada, Mickie James, a Australian flag ( the iconics) and a Mexican flag( andrade) so we must see where this all goes. Very good ppv last night really enjoyed it. Wrecked now on my way to work 😂😂😂

Advertisement