Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Wrestling Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I really enjoyed that PPV I must say now to see where they go from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,812 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Cass looking a lot less SAWFT than the last pictures I saw of him

• Registered Users Posts: 53,865 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I really enjoyed that PPV I must say now to see where they go from here.

Really enjoyable

So happy Cass is in a better place now after his drug addiction and man he looks in superb shape

• Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Headshot wrote: »
    Really enjoyable

So happy Cass is in a better place now after his drug addiction and man he looks in superb shape

Some faction Young has if Cass is a permanent fixture.

Impact should do everything they can to get Mauro Ranallo onboard, he's so good.

I'm not a fan of DLO and Striker at all

• Advertisement

With 2 refs involved, I expected a screwy finish, but with Hebnar giving the win to Kenny and Aubrey giving it to Rich

• Registered Users Posts: 85,092 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Really enjoyed that, great PPV with great matches at the beginning and end. Cass/ Morissey looked great, nice to see him cutting a little smile on the entrance ramp too.

Enjoyable show.

What I really liked is that no match went too long and dragged.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Really good show, definitely one of the best recently from IMPACT. The main event was just an excellent pro-wrestling match, one of Swann's best ever I'd say. Triple champ Omega is in a different class.

Solid wrestling all round, surprised Austin lost the X-Division strap but Alexander is a good choice to hold things down in-ring as the shows de-facto champion until someone dethrones the belt collector.

• Advertisement

I'm a big fan of Alexander, in ring he's one of the best and I really like that amateur wrestling style.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Inevitably this will do Impacts best ppv number in years (probably better than the last Omega ppv match which holds that distinction). The show was an easy watch, tight 3 hours, nothing on the undercard to crack 4 stars but nothing bad either. The X Division opener was the best thing on the show til the main event.

And the main event was excellent. It felt big time for Impact, it had buzz and the finish was clean as a sheet. What Impact needs now is a wrestler that can feasibly beat Omega. Rich Swann did well, missed a couple spots but all in all contributed to an entirely satisfying show closer. ****1/4.

For Impact strapping up Omega is great. A champion that brings eyeballs to their company, they've got a nice roster but they don't have any stars at present and that's what Kenny Omega is. For me, there's not even a debate to be had, as the total package he's the best pro wrestler on the planet and I don't even think it's particularly close.

Dave reporting that Rebellion drew 9 times the buys of Bound for Glory.

Hard to deny that AEW has improved business for Impact and wrestling in general outside WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Dave reporting that Rebellion drew 9 times the buys of Bound for Glory.

Hard to deny that AEW has improved business for Impact and wrestling in general outside WWE.

That's mental. And Impact have been the only wrestling show up in ratings this year. Anyone telling you that Omega isn't a draw is at best misinformed, at worst they're a bad faith actor. Even before this AEW/Impact run you had verifiable, hard evidence that he's a draw. After these few years the debate is over. Dead. He's the best.

It wasn't just Omega though, it was at least as much how Impact presented him, they did a great job of making the event and everyone involved (especially Kenny) in it a big deal.If only AEW had promoted it more, it could have been a huge deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/1387955887675887618

ELP vs Alexander incoming surely?

Omega & Good Brothers vs Edwards & FinJuice announced for Under Siege too!

Vladimir Kozlov is the new Impact commentator for Impact in Russia.
    On April 26, RUTUBE launched the IMPACT Rebellion 2021 wrestling PPV. This is an important event for wrestling fans around the world as it helps grow our professional wrestling industry internationally.

Ex-World Champion Moscow Mauler (Oleg Prudius) – wrestler, former WWE promotion champion, actor, will exclusively commentate on all the matches. He performed at WWE from 2006 to 2011. He also starred in films including the 1 billion dollar blockbuster Wolf Warrior 2, John Wick 2, Fast and the Furious, Grindhouse, and The Punisher. Oleg is currently working on a new action film not only as a lead actor but also producer of MIAMI HEAT. Its Taken meets Rush Hour set in Bad Boys-style Miami during Christmas a perfect and thrilling time for a fall holiday release.

IMPACTS Rebellion 2021 with Oleg’s commentating is available on RUTUBE exclusively. Spectators will enjoy spectacular three-, four- and eight-sided matches, as well as classic single matches for both men and women.

El Phantasmo debuts tonight excitement levels rise.

https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/1390109056971546625?s=20

So will they update the Slammiversary clip to include Bryan

Moose's contract is up next month.

https://twitter.com/TheMooseNation/status/1390358667829161993?s=20

Oh My God what is Elk doing in Capitol Wrestling Center.

• Advertisement

Moose's contract is up next month.

https://twitter.com/TheMooseNation/status/1390358667829161993?s=20

Oh My God what is Elk doing in Capitol Wrestling Center.

I wonder what are the odds on him resigning?

Will be a huge lost for Impact I feel

I think Moose will sign one more contract. He seems loyal to them.

I'd imagine he will re-sign too, if he does he's guaranteed a win over Omega that will count for a lot when the next contract is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Good move, tbh she's suited there. Like Tessa (before she fcuked up) they'll always treat here as important. I'd question if she'd get the same treatment anywhere else.

The X-Division is looking pretty damn good at the moment again, Alexander, Ace Austin, TJP, El Phantasmo are all awesome, and then you've got the likes of Petey, Willie and Chris Bey available too

I enjoyed that a lot and really looking for to Omega vs Moose now.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Another great show from impact. Some excellent matches. Was surprised with a few results which is great as love not being able to get every result right

So is the title match at Slammiversary or the next Impact Plus event? I assume at Slammiversary.

• Advertisement

Callis is no longer listed as a EVP of Impact on the Anthem Sports website.

Advertisement