Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Slight headache

Note I did not hit Seph with meat!

Euphemistically or otherwise!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

TA: All this talk of beating meat and I'm trying to stay away from members of the opposite sex for a while :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

New Home wrote: »
    How about shooting your boss instead?*

(*Definitely NOT an actual suggestion)

I thought we weren't allowed give medical advice? :pac:

What a fucking day. What a fucking life. It says something about my life that I've started watching The Walking Dead as a way to escape real life.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Note I did not hit Seph with meat!

Euphemistically or otherwise!!!!!!

Hmmmm skeptical

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

I thought it was just me that this happened to!

Are you on Tesco or does this happen to other networks too?

Tesco too!! Thinking of switching to three when my contract is up. Ta contract has another 12 months to go I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,058 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

English people's inability to pronounce 'Toibin'. It's not toy-been!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Joan Freeman's face.

It's like its not finished yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

So tired today, keep falling asleep. I also have a terrible taste in my mouth that won't go away. Stupid IVs. I can't complain really though because my chest is the best it's been in ages. Then again this is the place for trivial annoyances after all :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

TA that we can't get cavity wall insulation because there's already poxy fibreglass insulation in the cavity that was stuffed down from the ceiling. The wrap insulation it is then.... In a few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Bit more than a TA... but annoyed that people aren't aware of the referendum the same day as the presidential election.....and it's a big one!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bit more than a TA... but annoyed that people aren't aware of the referendum the same day as the presidential election.....and it's a big one!

Blasphemy referendum? I knew nothing about it until last week when a lad on my course told me about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

I wanted to book a hotel for the end of October next year, nearly 13 months away. I’m planning to base a 4 night break around a concert, but obviously lots can happen in 13 months (including me not actually getting tickets when they go on sale) so I wanted the ‘book now, pay later, free cancellation’ option on booking.com. Except booking.com wouldn’t allow me book more than 12 months in advance. So I looked on trivago. And found a ‘free cancellation’ option, which in my head became ‘book now, pay later, free cancellation’ so I went for it, put in my card details and it bloody well took the €700 or so straight from my account!!! Totally my fault, which makes it more of a TA, I have to take responsibility for it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

People who find bank cards or government ID cards and post them on Facebook looking for the owner. Just drop it into the bank or social welfare. They have contact details on file. Stop looking for FB glory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Can't get anything to stream for me. Think I'll just call it a night.

I think I just had a meeting today with the most boring person on the planet, in the history of the planet. I had overheard somebody say he was 'stunningly boring' but I thought they were being a bit hard. In hindsight, they definitely weren't. If Jesus Christ himself turned up and spoke as slow as this person I'd probably fall asleep. Think Martin Mansergh's speed multiplied by infinity squared. How can somebody use so many words to say what could be said in so few?

As it was I struggled to last to the end of each of his sentences. But being a sympathetic type of eejit I decided to feign some interest towards the end before I very, very politely made my escape (at least that was the intention), whereupon I got a 15-minute long answer to something I had absolutely no interest in at all. When I left the room and walked outside I just wanted to make the loudest scream in the world.

Memo to self: next time you feign interest, make sure you have some young one next to you to deflect on to - e.g. That sounds fascinating - Seán here has a huge interest in that! and then follow it with something like 'I'd really love to hear more on this but unfortunately I have to go but Seán would love to talk to you about that'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I can't seem to turn left on Google Maps but can turn right and turn every other way, just can't seem to turn left. Grrrrrrrrrr... Don't know if there is something wrong with Google Maps or if my Laptop is acting out...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,271 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The self service checkouts in Dealz with the Elvis voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Sleep is not my friend. If only I could shut off the dreams and get some rest.

Its Time to get up already !

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Its Time to get up already !

This x a million.

Been off for week & half. Glad i thought ahead and took Monday off to make a short week. Mini TH of short week but in no way reduces the TA of going to work now.

Forgot my work password too.

• Advertisement

Another crap night's sleep. The new house is taking some getting used to I suppose. Sounded like the boiler in the hot press was going off around 1-1:30 last night. No idea why. Must ask housemate the craic with that later. I need sleep!!!!!!!!!

The self service checkouts in Dealz with the Elvis voice.

I think they're kind of amusing. They're feicin better than some of the haughty ones in Tesco/Dunnes. I always answer them back, cause you know, they are listening... :D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    This x a million.

Been off for week & half. Glad i thought ahead and took Monday off to make a short week. Mini TH of short week but in no way reduces the TA of going to work now.

Forgot my work password too.

Poor auld tedo *bro hugs*

The thought of going to the dentist next week :o she's gonna kill me :o

northgirl wrote: »
    I need sleep!!!!!!!!!

You need a pair of these glasses :3

e33b4884593de76dbf3cc1b7c6017e51--los-simpsons-homer-simpson.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Have been working from home on and off for the past week because of my shoulder. Had yesterday off as leave. Was actually looking forward to getting back to the office today as I have a pathological fear of being seen as a chancer, so of course ended up spending the night puking my guts up. I look and feel like some description of particularly putrid zombie so I'm going to have to work from home again. Have myself convinced my P45 will be on my desk when I go in tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

This time of year when the budget is coming up. Half the talk shows are about how the government will squeeze more tax out of people and the other is about increasing spending on pensions and social welfare despite talk of a pension timebomb and people in a welfare trap.

Gone back to bed as feeling unwell. There is a f*cking door that keeps squeaking down stairs. I know I will eventually have to go down and slam it

I think they're kind of amusing. They're feicin better than some of the haughty ones in Tesco/Dunnes. I always answer them back, cause you know, they are listening... :D

I mute them. Best discovery, ever.

Cranky feickers at work. Feic off.

• Advertisement

Listening as in.......there self aware ?

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement