Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

No new thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

FCUK TECHNOLOGY AND FCUK LIFE.

My Phone won't be charged for one day and four hours. Fcuk that.

My poor Neck is in agony as if I amn't bad enough as I am, and I can barely move me head or the top half of my body. Fcuk that too.

:(:(:mad::mad:

/thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

FCUK TECHNOLOGY AND FCUK LIFE.

My Phone won't be charged for one day and four hours. Fcuk that.

My poor Neck is in agony as if I amn't bad enough as I am, and I can barely move me head or the top half of my body. Fcuk that too.

:(:(:mad::mad:

/thread

I hope you are at home.... Fcukin phones and their batteries is right.

MY TA is that I am permanently tired the last week or 2. I'm waking 4 or 5 times every night and now Deskside feeling sleepy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

The heat during the night

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

I'm getting a bug, and cos everyone else is ill there's no sympathy!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I forgot to wear my cycling shorts this morning with the padding.

I need warm hands and cuppage once my clangers come out of where they are hiding.

Boom_Bap wrote: »

I need warm hands and cuppage once my clangers come out of where they are hiding.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Visit my kingdom and we'll sort you out :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Strangers walking up to you and making smart ass comments about you thinking there funny, ass clowns! *cross face*

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Autosport wrote: »
    Visit my kingdom and we'll sort you out :D

Surely its not a job for more than one person :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

New housemate commenting on what I'm eating and how it's not enough yadda yadda.. 2 nights running now..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Colleagues who bought new 'toys' at the weekend, who are still talking about them today.
    I've just arrived back from study leave, the noise level of them talking about this kind of stuff is doing my head in.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Surely its not a job for more than one person :pac:

Depends on the amount of damage :D as I said we'll sort you out :D

*calling Perse and Cleo*

We have a new job and it requires delicate treatment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Depends on the amount of damage :D as I said we'll sort you out :D

*calling Perse and Cleo*

We have a new job and it requires delicate treatment :D

You were looking for me?

I have baby soft hands :D

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    You were looking for me?

You won't have soon!!!!!!

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    You were looking for me?

That is brilliant :D I'm sure Our client will be delighted to hear that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Today is really a case of the lights being on but nobody home. I went to Argos, stood in front of the self service machine and could not remember my PIN. I ended up blocking the PIN by putting in the wrong numbers. As I was pushed for time, I couldn't go to the bank, and thought "I'll ring them, they can unblock it over the phone". Oh no, I have to go to an ATM, which means a 30 miles round trip. I wonder can I get a head transplant, preferably one with a working brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

When you're getting a bus and you need to charge your phone, you always end up on a bus with no USB chargers.

When you don't need to charge it, or when you've no cable with you, of course the bus will have chargers.

Always the way! :(

That is brilliant :D I'm sure Our client will be delighted to hear that :D

I'm on the way

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

When you're getting a bus and you need to charge your phone, you always end up on a bus with no USB chargers.

When you don't need to charge it, or when you've no cable with you, of course the bus will have chargers.

Always the way! :(

Buses with USB ports:eek:
    In Ireland? Really??
    I haven't been on a bus in ages in fairness, but this still sounds like something from the distant future

• Advertisement

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    Buses with USB ports:eek:
    In Ireland? Really??
    I haven't been on a bus in ages in fairness, but this still sounds like something from the distant future

The Eurolines that get on the ferry have them but they're above your head and too high!!!

Your phone dangles!!!!

It was at that moment that Boom_Bap remembered that he also has to cycle home sans padding.

It was at that moment that Boom_Bap remembered that he also has to cycle home sans padding.

We can offer home assistance too :D;)

Leave em where they are so!!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,451 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Bubble wrap, BB - There's always some bubble wrap to be found in an office.

New Home wrote: »

Nah, got to be tough and suck it them up

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The company I work for is sponsoring a local football team. I drafted and sent over the sponsorship agreement last week and got a response from the person on their exec committee who's going to be dealing with it. And of course it ends up being the brother of an ex-boyfriend I would quite happily have believe I've disappeared off the face of the planet.

Why, universe? Why???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

New Home wrote: »

Nah, got to be tough and suck it them up
    Sort out the MEN from the boys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

I'm on the way

giphy.gif

I know that's meant to be a muppet running fast...but it looks more like he's furiously masturbating double handed!!.......could be our thread mascot.

"Spank your cares away, masturbating all day...go down on a Fraggles c*ck" !

Obvs to the tune of Fraggle Rock

• Advertisement

Furiously milking a cow

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement