Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Would you not call the local rangers instead? Would be waaay more useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

New Home wrote: »
    Would you not call the local rangers instead? Would be waaay more useful.

I did talk to the landowner.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,185 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

People who write pacific instead of specific

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Tell them to go jump in the specific ocean!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Geebags on the Luas who insist on getting on during the morning rush without removing their bulky backpack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Geebags on the Luas who insist on getting on during the morning rush without removing their bulky backpack
    +1 and the ppl who don't move away from the doors at stops they know ppl will be getting on at.

Got dogpiled on the uni thread, so a bit scared to go on it now.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

It;s like being humped from the front by an annoying tortoise.

I imagine anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

The option to revert to classic google has gone and now I'm stuck with the new sh!tty layout :(:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I wanted to go to town today but I'm so tired and really cold so I think I'll have to give it a skip :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I don't have kids so this doesn't really affect me but the "toys your kids will want for Xmas" lists have already started.

https://www.rte.ie/lifestyle/living/2018/1001/999156-the-toys-experts-say-your-kids-will-be-asking-for-this-christmas/

Such bullshít, should be called "toys we're being paid to talk about, that shops will deliberately understock to create demand then have full stocks ready post Xmas".

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That's a very specific Ta indeed :pac:

*gets coat*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

The option to revert to classic google has gone and now I'm stuck with the new sh!tty layout :(:mad:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

GMAIL and their "new look" inbox - as of a few hours ago, you can't switch back to the old look any more. I HATE it when they change stuff without asking you.
    Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Paddy Cow wrote: »

YES!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

having to turn phone off and on again to get a signal. phone shows three/four bars but when i try to ring someone i get "network not available" then when i restart phone i get list of texts/calls i missed when i thought i had a signal. this morning phone took over 5 mins to connect to network! ahhhhh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

razorblunt wrote: »
    I don't have kids so this doesn't really affect me but the "toys your kids will want for Xmas" lists have already started.

https://www.rte.ie/lifestyle/living/2018/1001/999156-the-toys-experts-say-your-kids-will-be-asking-for-this-christmas/

Such bullshít, should be called "toys we're being paid to talk about, that shops will deliberately understock to create demand then have full stocks ready post Xmas".

That and the ads for sofas for Christmas. must get a new sofa in case somebody notices I still have the same one I had last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Google removing the Inbox layout! Especially on the phone. Found it so much easier to use than the basic Gmail.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

People who SAY pacific instead of specific. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,185 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    People who SAY pacific instead of specific. :mad:

That doesn't annoy me as much. I find specific very hard to say for some reason and basically avoid it when talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,090 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

G mails bloody new updated look .,I hate it and cant now go back to the older version either .Grrrrr

That and the ads for sofas for Christmas. must get a new sofa in case somebody notices I still have the same one I had last year.

Just Christmas for the next however many weeks. Ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

TA'd at the "new & improved" sizing in Penneys. Its all wrong.

My boss. Again. Just shoot me now.

My boss. Again. Just shoot me now.

How about shooting your boss instead?*

(*Definitely NOT an actual suggestion)

Hiccups. That'll learn me not to wolf down my food.

How about shooting your boss instead?*

(*Definitely NOT an actual suggestion)

A mate and I are working on a Strangers on a Train thing.

Once I explained to him what that was!

TA - youngsters who thing Hitchcock is a medical condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

having to turn phone off and on again to get a signal. phone shows three/four bars but when i try to ring someone i get "network not available" then when i restart phone i get list of texts/calls i missed when i thought i had a signal. this morning phone took over 5 mins to connect to network! ahhhhh!!!

I thought it was just me that this happened to!

Are you on Tesco or does this happen to other networks too?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭donegal_man

The utter moron who cut across two lines of traffic this morning because he was too stupid to get in the right lane approaching the junction.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

For the second time in the space of a week my sister has put the meat I was planning to use for the dinner in the freezer without so much as even mentioning it to me.

I'm going to kill her with my bare hands.

Dial Hard wrote: »
    For the second time in the space of a week my sister has put the meat I was planning to use for the dinner in the freezer without so much as even mentioning it to me.

I'm going to kill her with my bare hands.

Hit her with the frozen meat* - not even Columbo would twig that one!!!!

* again, not actual suggestion!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Slight headache

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement