Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Hades team hit gaston on first day.... it adds up actually. Hades throwing Guffy under the bus

Fairly sure MrsFD said she was hit 3 times. Once at that munch. Once by us in a lynch. And the third time from an arrow by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Sorry why can you be gaston.... now hades info is far from trust worthy but why cant you gaston, i may be wrong but ehy is it impossible

Because i can read what is in front of me. There is no way the alphas would have hit sm if i was gaston. Pre munch i was jumping up and down saying hey pj shoot barney so we can get an extra wolf. Granted i was just allueding to it but i was trying to get it out there

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Guffy wrote: »
    Did they? But barry just said gaston isnt and alpha. Hmm how could hade's team have hit me if im Gaston and also not an alpha.

Although bj jumping on a theory here quite handily suggests bj could be a wolf.

Bj was my vote for peeking but i guess now he'll just be my vote for lynching.

Read barneys accusation.
    Read my posts before and after it.
    Read the munch results.

If i was gaston there is no way the alphas would of had a double hit on SM this morning. Not a hope in hell would it of happened.

Explain the last part to me as if ive 5, sock puppets are encouarged

IS cop down? My phone telling me it can’t find server

Fairly sure MrsFD said she was hit 3 times. Once at that munch. Once by us in a lynch. And the third time from an arrow by me.

She wasn’t sure about the first hit.

• Advertisement

Nope its up

Im reading 3 times.... so the lyncj on first day was her yeah. How come she died on the last munch then.

That would be 4 hits in total then right.

If Flush said she was hit on first night then it doesnt add up then Guffy that you could be hades

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

don't think so. I'm there.

it's quiet :(

Because i can read what is in front of me. There is no way the alphas would have hit sm if i was gaston. Pre munch i was jumping up and down saying hey pj shoot barney so we can get an extra wolf. Granted i was just allueding to it but i was trying to get it out there

Well they wouldn’t waste a hit on Gaston if it was actually flushy they targeted on their failed munch?

Im reading 3 times.... so the lyncj on first day was her yeah. How come she died on the last munch then.

If Flush said she was hit on first night then it doesnt add up then Guffy that you could be hades

*bangs head off wall.

Bj you are really trying to make something stick here arent you :D anything

im Hades now? Is Hades not dead.... actually Barry did you reveal barry's role?

• Advertisement

*bangs head off wall.

*barney

Well they wouldn’t waste a hit on Gaston if it was actually flushy they targeted on their failed munch?

Sorry im not sure what you're asking here.

Nope its up

S’ok. I’m in a cafe and their WiFi must block it using me own data now

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

update us on this. I'm worried a bad power could nullify your power and you might have been kicked temporarily

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Are people really not getting what Guffy's saying? I'm not the cleverest, I'll admit, but even I'm getting it.

Guffy was one of the few (it would appear) who twigged that Barney, as part of team Mag would go after Strawbs today. He, Barney, knew that there was a good chance that Strawbs would be protected by MrsF, and that MrsF and the person calling the hit would die. As Barney was already outed, he was the one to call the hit.

Guffy, having twigged this, wanted PJ to kill Barney prior to the munch so another one of team Mag would be forced to put in the kill order on Strawbs, thus we'd get two of team Mag - Barney by PJ's arrow, and AN Other by MrsF's protection*.

Team Alpha also went for Strawbs. Evidently those in team Alpha hadn't twigged what Guffy did, or wanted to be sure at getting Strawbs, or thought that two wolf teams going after one protected player might result in the target being killed anyway - who knows. But the fact that team Alpha "wasted" a kill trying to go for Strawbs is indication that Guffy isn't part of team Alpha as he understood, prior to lynch that it would be a waste if team Mag were going after her. As Gaston is Team Alpha, Guffy can't be Gaston, or any wolf, except maybe the SK, though I'd be inclined to believe him villager.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Are people really not getting what Guffy's saying? I'm not the cleverest, I'll admit, but even I'm getting it.

Guffy was one of the few (it would appear) who twigged that Barney, as part of team Mag would go after Strawbs today. He, Barney, knew that there was a good chance that Strawbs would be protected by MrsF, and that MrsF and the person calling the hit would die. As Barney was already outed, he was the one to call the hit.

Guffy, having twigged this, wanted PJ to kill Barney prior to the munch so another one of team Mag would be forced to put in the kill order on Strawbs, thus we'd get two of team Mag - Barney by PJ's arrow, and AN Other by MrsF's protection*.

Team Alpha also went for Strawbs. Evidently those in team Alpha hadn't twigged what Guffy did, or wanted to be sure at getting Strawbs, or thought that two wolf teams going after one protected player might result in the target being killed anyway - who knows. But the fact that team Alpha "wasted" a kill trying to go for Strawbs is indication that Guffy isn't part of team Alpha as he understood, prior to lynch that it would be a waste if team Mag were going after her. As Gaston is Team Alpha, Guffy can't be Gaston, or any wolf, except maybe the SK, though I'd be inclined to believe him villager.

Thank you.... god i know how flushy felt now. This is what i have been trying to say :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ladies and Gents I demand an FFA to see where we are at

#FFA4
    Quickbeam - bad feeling throughout the game reading her posts
    Beakerjoe - baddie hiding in plain site
    arabtinan - flying so very low

"bad feeling" day one was legit enough as we'd so little to go on. Shame you can't come up with anything specific by now. Seems nobody can!

:Bangs Head!!!

I wanna lynch duffman or the Arab and I won’t be here at 2 :(

Both in with the sympathy posts right after the lynch. Just like barney was last night when the arrow missed flushy. That’s why I peeked him.

*bangs head off wall.

Sorry i mispelled, i meant gaston not hades. Im trying to work things out its very clear you arnet hades onviously

I wanna lynch duffman or the Arab and I won’t be here at 2 :(

Both in with the sympathy posts right after the lynch. Just like barney was last night when the arrow missed flushy. That’s why I peeked him.

Right after the munch

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

lads i have the apple, what do?

Sorry i mispelled, i meant gaston not hades. Im trying to work things out its very clear you arnet hades onviously

Sound. Im just feel like i have my back against the wall here. Getting it on all sides and i dont think we can afford to mislynch. I'll happily be fodder for wolves but we really need a bad guy.

Qb has pretty much explained what i have been trying to say. Any questions on that just ask

Thank you.... god i know how flushy felt now. This is what i have been trying to say :D

Ah come on. Im asking you questions, i never out and out said you lied or are a wolf like flush got. Stop trying to play the victim......

Can you not understand why we are asking you questions..... barney did call you a wolf, its following a logical line of inquiry

That fecking apple. It’s obviously looking for a certain target

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I had suspicions or QB yesterday but I don't remember why, going to look at her ISO now and check.

Meanwhile wtf does one do with a poisoned apple now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

He’s notvhades

Also alpha male is a team but I thought you ment alpha as in the powered wolf

Gastonnis on alpha team all right

quickbeam wrote: »

Thanks to you you im getting it sorry guffy. My heads melted with the pw draft game also going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

I had suspicions or QB yesterday but I don't remember why, going to look at her ISO now and check.

Meanwhile wtf does one do with a poisoned apple now?

Iso lol

• Advertisement

Ah come on. Im asking you questions, i never out and out said you lied or are a wolf like flush got. Stop trying to play the victim......

Can you not understand why we are asking you questions..... barney did call you a wolf, its following a logical line of inquiry

Wasnt directed specifically at you. You werent the only one to ask i mean. It was general... im not gaston. I have explained it a few times, just not as well as qb. I have tried to help village the whole way. I havent been hiding in a corner bar day 2 when i was in hospital.

Advertisement