Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Hades was caught, Herc was only going to protect one of Baz and Strawbs. Hades clearly scafifced himself to kill Herc isnt that obvious since he was a deadman already

Yip... it was obvious. But obviously it wasnt obvious to both wolf teams. Thats the problem with spelling **** out on the thread. No matter how obvious it is to you it may not be obvious to everyone. Fortunately it saved us a kill this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Hook protected
    Against Jafar so Jafar knows who hook is !!
    They must bhave knownnitvwas hook so I’d say either Bh to power the seer or I donno,

Why would Hook protect himself and not Hades.... how could Hook know he was a convert target when we didnt know one was in play

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I work in a kindergarten, today I had to 20mins with no lesson so it became story time. I told them all to imagine they were in a Disney village and all their favorites were there, then pointed at kids naming off roles. However I informed them there was a magic spell on the town and nobody could remember who was who and if the people beside them were were Disney goodies or baddies. About ten seconds later I had to stop the story when a kid started crying because someone said they were a bad guy when they were clearly a Princess.

Usually draw stuff from real life in those stories but maybe I'll steer clear of themes to do with lynching etc in the future :pac:

Ladies and Gents I demand an FFA to see where we are at

#FFA4
    Quickbeam - bad feeling throughout the game reading her posts
    Beakerjoe - baddie hiding in plain site
    arabtinan - flying so very low

I know most of you scum couldn't be bothered at this point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lads can we also vote for who we are peeking, we dont want to waste a peek today although strawbs has a cracking hit rate so far!

I don't mind being in a non 100% group but I do feel there are probably others that the village should be looking at first. People you are already suspicious of and that you wouldn't even have a conversation about how high your belief in them is atm.

This ^^^^^

When the numbers have dwindled even more and you’re still up **** creek without a paddle. Then and only then would I question if BH is bad. In theory we should both be dead within the next 2 kills. Right now I trust ol’ Waxy much more than I distrust him.

Barney and Lord TSC's behaviour should point us to the last of team magnificent

That's probably as obvious as day ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Hook protected
    Against Jafar so Jafar knows who hook is !!
    They must bhave knownnitvwas hook so I’d say either Bh to power the seer or I donno,

OhbGuffy was gaston votevchanged

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Lads can we also vote for who we are peeking, we dont want to waste a peek today although strawbs has a cracking hit rate so far!

Quickbeam is worthba peek

OhbGuffy was gaston votevchanged

What?

Why would Hook protect himself and not Hades.... how could Hook know he was a convert target when we didnt know one was in play

Ok so why was convertvun successful ?

Guffy wrote: »
    What?

Well barney knows who gaston is and he said itvwas you
    So youbare gaston whybwouldnt he tell us who it is ?

God ur an idiot.

what does the last sentence mean?

So the Baddies tried to recruit a member from the other baddie team and Hook protected whoever was being targeted yes?

Yeah if I was a wolf I’d pick either you or pj
    Don’t worry about it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭duffman13

Quickbeam is worthba peek

Im thinking a low poster, QB comes across as helpful villager although possibly too helpful. I'd look at Arabitanen or the like. Or basically anyone outside 99% confirmed village

Im thinking a low poster, QB comes across as helpful villager although possibly too helpful. I'd look at Arabitanen or the like. Or basically anyone outside 99% confirmed village

She too helpful pocketyvvillager

Could the conversion have been jafars last power.

Also, I may have given the baddies a new game plan in my previous post. D’uh.

God ur an idiot.

Far from it I’m afraid. I maybe wrong but I’m not an idiot. You however fall back on ignorance and aggression which is a sign of insecurity.

• Advertisement

We know who we’re peeking. But do they?

If i was Gaston there wouldnt have been a double hit on SM. Could i be hook? Yes could i he micky? Yes. But there is no way id be stupid enough to be one of the alphas so please dont put me in that group.

Obviously you havent read back as to why barney said i was Gaston??

If i was Gaston there wouldnt have been a double hit on SM. Could i be hook? Yes could i he micky? Yes. But there is no way id be stupid enough to be one of the alphas so please dont put me in that group.

Gaston’s notvan alpha

That's probably as obvious as day ...

Well show us then...

Far from it I’m afraid. I maybe wrong but I’m not an idiot. You however fall back on ignorance and aggression which is a sign of insecurity.

Passive aggressive maybe but if you bothered to read the days events you would see why i am not gaston. And if tou did and came up with me being Gaston anyway, well that would be......

Im starting to understand how flushy felt and im not getting it half as bad. Pin me as hook or micky if ye have to but dont lump me with the morons.

Ive no clue. Just trying to make logic of it. If you were Hook and you know Hades was up for the chop and out why not protect hades. Is their heat on Hook perhaps as well. Who would be nervous about being killed by an arrow before munch

Gaston’s notvan alpha

Go back to sleep barry, good lad.

Hades team hit gaston on first day.... it adds up actually. Hades throwing Guffy under the bus

Sorry why can you be gaston.... now hades info is far from trust worthy but why cant you gaston, i may be wrong but ehy is it impossible

• Advertisement

Hades team hit gaston on first day.... it adds up actually. Hades throwing Guffy under the bus

Did they? But barry just said gaston isnt and alpha. Hmm how could hade's team have hit me if im Gaston and also not an alpha.

Although bj jumping on a theory here quite handily suggests bj could be a wolf.

Bj was my vote for peeking but i guess now he'll just be my vote for lynching.

Read barneys accusation.
    Read my posts before and after it.
    Read the munch results.

If i was gaston there is no way the alphas would of had a double hit on SM this morning. Not a hope in hell would it of happened.

Advertisement