Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Guffy

Also i hope that proves im not Gaston. If i were i would have never been so thick as to allow my team go for SM knowing barney would have.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Also.... a conversion attempt was carried out.... UNSUCCESSFULLY

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

What now?

Arabtinian wrote: »
    Well that was always going to happen once they knew flush was herc. Is it speed mode today?

Are you trying to excuse your bad munch arab?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Sooooooo
    Pj intake itvyouve no arrows left ?
    It really depends on who the mickey is if we get a peek. I’m thibk I’ll vote vit

• Advertisement

What did I miss

Guffy wrote: »
    Does it?

We have seer and apprentice still alive but sk can only take one. Means a peek

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Necrominus wrote: »

out of interest can we say on thread where the apple is?

I know my list is out of date: Apple, Drumpot, Sully, MrsFlushdraw, Barry

not saying it wouldn't be someones power to try to convert just good to know if the apple could be affecting things. Whatever it was failed at least, kind of another win

Ah right that makes sense. I thought the seer had to be alive to make the peek.

How are you on trusting BH these days Strawbs?

• Advertisement

My tea's gone cold :(

How could Barney possibly know Guffy is on the other team

quickbeam wrote: »
    How are you on trusting BH these days Strawbs?

sure I'm Lumière the light of her life don't you know :p

He couldn't.

He knew why i was asking for him to be shot, he said i was gaston and they would prove it when they attacked me so you could use the last arrow to finish me. They obviously didn't. They wanted for barney not to be shot so they didnt have to give up an unkown wolf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Necrominus wrote: »

Hook protected
    Against Jafar so Jafar knows who hook is !!
    They must bhave knownnitvwas hook so I’d say either Bh to power the seer or I donno,

Dis is what I got so far

438354.png

12 people left total

99% confirmed good (4):
    PJ
    Strawbs
    Bounty Hunter
    Barry

The rest (8):
    arabtinan
    BJ
    duffman
    grumpylumpy
    Guffy
    quickbeam
    Trit
    Virtanen

I've underlined my most suspicious. Five out of eight of those feckers are evil. Village is in a poor spot indeed.

Hook protected
    Against Jafar so Jafar knows who hook is !!
    They must bhave knownnitvwas hook so I’d say either Bh to power the seer or I donno,

what does the last sentence mean?

So the Baddies tried to recruit a member from the other baddie team and Hook protected whoever was being targeted yes?

Guffy weren't you waiting for PJ before revealing something? he has you underlined as potentially dodgy

Dis is what I got so far

438354.png

12 people left total

99% confirmed good (4):
    PJ
    Strawbs
    Bounty Hunter
    Barry

The rest (8):
    arabtinan
    BJ
    duffman
    grumpylumpy
    Guffy
    quickbeam
    Trit
    Virtanen

I've underlined my most suspicious. Five out of eight of those feckers are evil. Village is in a poor spot indeed.

Why on earth is bh 99% good?

Also i would personally remove grumpy from your underlined list. He was introduced late after roles were handed out. Only role he could of had is belle imo.

Not meta all info in thread.

I will agree he is 100% apprentice though

I'm gonna look back through the SK kills to see if there are any clues to who mickey is

• Advertisement

Guffy weren't you waiting for PJ before revealing something? he has you underlined as potentially dodgy

Bh i wasnt revealing anything. I wanted barney shot asap. I have pointed out why several times at this stage tbf

Also i would personally remove grumpy from your underlined list. He was introduced late after roles were handed out. Only role he could of had is belle imo.

Oh yeah I forgot he could be an evil apprentice. That 1% is there for a reason.

Agree. Would like Strawbs to answer my question before we start putting BH in to a safe / not safe category.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Agree. Would like Strawbs to answer my question before we start putting BH in to a safe / not safe category.

I don't mind being in a non 100% group but I do feel there are probably others that the village should be looking at first. People you are already suspicious of and that you wouldn't even have a conversation about how high your belief in them is atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

Are you trying to excuse your bad munch arab?

Yes that is exactly what i was doing. Clearly.

Bh i wasnt revealing anything. I wanted barney shot asap. I have pointed out why several times at this stage tbf

and you were afraid to say that until PJ arrived? seems odd seeing as many of us including the two who said he had been peaked as Hades had been openly advocating the same plan but ok

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I think it was a bluff.

and you were afraid to say that until PJ arrived? seems odd seeing as many of us including the two who said he had been peaked as Hades had been openly advocating the same plan but ok

I didnt want to help the wolves. It may have been obvious but as ye clan planely see from the munch results some wolves are stupid.

Okay, gotta get back to the books, esp with this been a speed day, time will be limited enough. I've cast my vote as a placeholder.

Before i go though, a few people are saying I'm bad but giving no reasons. I think if I was a wolf I'd let this lie and hope it gets swept under the carpet and forgotten about. I'm not a wolf, and if anything I've posted needs explaining please point it out to me so I can do so when I'm back. Or peek me if absolutely necessary, though it'll be a waste of (probably) our last peek.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I didnt want to help the wolves. It may have been obvious but as ye clan planely see from the munch results some wolves are stupid.

Hades was caught, Herc was only going to protect one of Baz and Strawbs. Hades clearly scafifced himself to kill Herc isnt that obvious since he was a deadman already

Advertisement