Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

Barney92 wrote: »
    Right I'm happy to come out as Hades. Guffy is on the other team, he wants me dead because I can out Gaston if we munch him this morning and doesn't die. And I'll be able to give you at least one of the other members after the munch.

So you just kill Gaston, the other team kill you. Happy days ;)

Guffy wrote: »
    Well that's i lie. I want you dead for a specific reason that has nothing to do with gaston. If i make it through the munch i will explain but not before. Pj you really need to kill barney.

You want him dead for a different reason than he is hades? Do share?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Anyone for tea?

Oh that will be very nice my dear!
    Dying for a cup.... will wait till 10 :D

How do you think I feel? I was forgetting about the time difference and didn't know why I was still alive!
    I’ll make a pot. Tea so much nicer than popcorn. My mum made apple tart (I really don’t sound my age saying that).

Apple tart sounds nice, I really need to get some breakfast lol. Been sitting here all morning.

Ya see. If we believe that mags team haven’t targeted Gaston yet that means they targeted flushy.

But

At that stage nobody knew flushy couldn’t die so the obvious choice is to target her again thinking she couldn’t be protected by the BG twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

You want him dead for a different reason than he is hades? Do share?

Not if pj isn't here. There is no point.

• Advertisement

Not if pj isn't here. There is no point.

But you could join the “who’s flushy gonna be heroic for” club? We’re a nice bunch really.

Ya see. If we believe that mags team haven’t targeted Gaston yet that means they targeted flushy.

But

At that stage nobody knew flushy couldn’t die so the obvious choice is to target her again thinking she couldn’t be protected by the BG twice.

Ye see barney has said they haven't, he says i am and they will give me to ye to take out with the arrow. Im not. He's trying to put a stay on the arrow until after the munch.

Think, why this would benefit him, his team and the wolves/sk in general?

But you could join the “who’s flushy gonna be heroic for” club? We’re a nice bunch really.

There's only one play i would make as flushy

Lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngest 30 minutes ever!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Ye see barney has said they haven't, he says i am and they will give me to ye to take out with the arrow. Im not. He's trying to put a stay on the arrow until after the munch.

Think, why this would benefit him, his team and the wolves/sk in general?

If he is alive after their attack I can't see why he would not be killed next. Wouldn't mind if an arrow did that earlier than then though but if that happens your reveal would be potentially needed to get you off the chopping block next i'd imagine.

• Advertisement

If he is alive after their attack I can't see why he would not be killed next. Wouldn't mind if an arrow did that earlier than then though but if that happens your reveal would be potentially needed to get you off the chopping block next i'd imagine.

Sorry its not a reveal, im still just a pretty peincess. Its a strategy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Guffy come on, you were claiming an nrv very hard early on to get the apple. Now you have special information once I've rumbled you.

Guffy come on, you were claiming an nrv very hard early on to get the apple. Now you have special information once I've rumbled you.

Look up hades

I was looking for to apple to hand it directly to flushy when it was believed she was evil... why would i be looking for it to do that if i was evil?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The evil team selected their target for extermination, yet the hero had other ideas.

They came face to face with the attacker, and protected their target.

hercules-nessus-and-megara.jpg

Sadly, the ensuing battle left the hero with mortal wounds, but not before they eliminated one of the evils.

MrsFlushdraw has been killed. They were
    good.

Barney92 has been killed. They were
    positively evil.

The other evil team attempted to strike at the same target, but seeing the ensuing carnage, ran away in terror and awe of the might of the hero.

tenor.gif?itemid=5941974

Barney is a wolf we all know this.

Barney had to be shot so he couldnt put the kill order in and take flushy out. It was prob to late but ffs how did no ome twig this?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Good work Flushy sorry for the doubts

Cheers party for nothing.

That sounds like it couldn't have went much better

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

So long Herc.

• Advertisement

That sounds like it couldn't have went much better

It could have

Hello duffman you dodgy so and so

Farewell flushy xxx

Barney is a wolf we all know this.

Barney had to be shot so he couldnt put the kill order in and take flushy out. It was prob to late but ffs how did no ome twig this?

Im gonna hazard a guess there was no arrow and PJ was trying to pull attention, that was what I thought but didn't want to say anything till post munch. One evil, one good dead, it's not the worst scenario and we've got seer, apprentice seer and priest left in play

Means we get another peek anyway

Means we get another peek anyway

Does it?

Hello duffman you dodgy so and so

Farewell flushy xxx

Peek me, there is a core of villagers confirmed which I'd like to be a part of, if youve accusations to make, then make opposed to just randomly shaking a tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

Well that was always going to happen once they knew flush was herc. Is it speed mode today?

It could have

Both bad teams attack and only 1 of ours died but also one of theirs. Im calling that a win seeing as we are next at bat.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LYNCH FORM OPEN

Reminder that today is speed day. Lynch at 2pm.

• Advertisement

Both bad teams attack and only 1 of ours died but also one of theirs. Im calling that a win seeing as we are next at bat.

Assuming there isnt a second arrow, fair enough.

If there is an arrow it could have gone better.

Advertisement