Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeland Season 7 [** Spoilers US Pace **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭lukin

New season but Carrie is still a terrible parent it seems 😊.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,974 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Slydice wrote: »
    The end scene made that episode!

Yep...was losing the will to live until that final scene!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

7.01 - Uh oh, teenager alert. Anyway, it's still Homeland. I forgot some of the political stuff from last year. Only had to see O'Keefe hiding in the car to see how awful the performance is.

Hey Max. Good to see Dylan Baker too.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,266 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Another good ending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

wtf
    a whole episode spent going over Carrie's laptop getting hacked by some IT nerd which has nothing to do with the supposed actual plot really

apparently the writer's changed the plot for this series (and end of last one) due to Trump getting in and the fake news stuff - bad move imo.

glasso wrote: »
    wtf
    a whole episode spent going over Carrie's laptop getting hacked by some IT nerd which has nothing to do with the supposed actual plot really

apparently the writer's changed the plot for this series (and end of last one) due to Trump getting in and the fake news stuff - bad move imo.

I have a feeling that
    nerd boy might appear later working for carrie

• Registered Users Posts: 60,407 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I have a feeling that

That’s my take on it anyway.

I have a feeling that

still - can hardly call that a good episode either, notwithstanding the usual refrain that it takes time for homeland to get going. 2 for 2.
    the whole 200 being suddenly released was a real volte face also

as an aside - don't think that much was missed with the judicious use of camera angles

video-undefined-182FE9C900000578-620_636x358.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I... I can only see that episode contributing the hacker as a resource for her.

I was all like.. no don't click the photo.. then I was like.. ugh what why?!

then I was all.. this unsuspecting guy, she's gonna wreck him.. and then she did

and that was that

• Advertisement

Way to go Carrie girl; I love you :-).
    I was really disappointed she didn't kill that guy. She should have because he could easily have already copied her hard drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Brego888

I dislike how every season has to have a Carrie mental breakdown, where everyone disbelieves her before she eventually recovers and gets to work properly. We get it, she has bi polar which can lead to chaotic behaviour. It just feels like wasted plot time.
    Get her bloody lithium changed to epilim next week and let's get on with it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Hey, hey - it's swearing in the Oval!

And certainly, there's scope for slipping into Jack Bauer mode mere hours after visiting a psychiatrist...

episode 3 - an improvement on the 2 bad bad preceding episodes.
    Carrie still in manic mode - doesn't care about the situation anymore then jumps back into it in a flash and is breaking and entering 2 minutes later. Then more despair.
    Potential Wako stand-off out in the sticks.
    Mutiny in the white house.

Carrie: 2 things struck me. This time round.. it feels more like she really should be kept away from her kid for a bit. The other was that while people remarked about the blood on her head, I was all like... wtf about the bruising on the neck? How can no-one see that?

The Saul - Brett stand really does look like it's gonna hit the fan. I wonder how far they are gonna take that story and if it's worth getting invested.

Seems obvious that senator dude is going to start banging Carrie. Wish they would just get on with it.
    Glad that Saul was not captured, that would have just been so predictable. I predict Brett O Keefe will get his wish to be a martyr, David Koresh-style.

lukin wrote: »
    Seems obvious that senator dude is going to start banging Carrie. Wish they would just get on with it.
    Glad that Saul was not captured, that would have just been so predictable. I predict Brett O Keefe will get his wish to be a martyr, David Koresh-style.

You mean the guy that got her out of the police station? Is he not FBI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

No he's not, he's FBI.

Pelvis wrote: »
    No he's not, he's FBI.

this is the guy credited as the senator

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0048414/?ref_=tt_cl_t10

This is the guy who got her out of the police station

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1767528/?ref_=tt_cl_t6

• Advertisement

The guy who got her out of the station is FBI she was bringing him to meet the senator in the previous episode.

Pelvis wrote: »
    No he's not, he's FBI.

Yes I think he is FBI.

7.03. Basically, the crappy decisions that come along with being POTUS. Saul's the only one she can trust now. Also, yellow eyed demon from Supernatural s1 is the general. It's all gonna go to crap next week.

Also, yellow eyed demon from Supernatural s1 is the general

:eek:

feelin old now... again

That last few minutes..Damm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,823 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Totally!!!!back to homeland of old!!

Slydice wrote: »
    The Saul - Brett stand really does look like it's gonna hit the fan. I wonder how far they are gonna take that story and if it's worth getting invested.

Right! I'm sold! :eek:

So then.. yer man.. Russia?

saw somewhere that episode 4 was out early.
    was a bit of hype about it but wasn't impressed personally.
    who was the guy that took the photo and posted it?

• Advertisement

glasso wrote: »
    who was the guy that took the photo and posted it?

post credits bit..
    has them talking about foreign intelligence operation.. and at the moment everyone is blaming everything on Russians.. so this could be homeland including that.. so my guess is they are pointing to yer man being Russian

Advertisement