Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeland Season 7 [** Spoilers US Pace **]

Options
  • 12-12-2017 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,471 ✭✭✭✭

Launch date and trailer for the next season.

Starts on February 11th.
    As the season begins, Carrie has left her job in the White House and moved back to D.C. and is living with her sister Maggie (Amy Hargreaves) to take on the Keane administration and secure the release of the 200.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,404 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Alway great to see Linus Roache in a show a fine actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So have we Saul Vs. Carrie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Yeah but do we though?!

7 seasons in... hrmmmm

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I'm in, still interested in following the show.

Oh, and Costa Ronin from The Americans is part of Homeland s7. http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/homeland-season-7-cast-costa-ronin-1202635006/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

:D:pac:

Some bloke, Howard Gordon, visited Oxford. Pretty good, though some more insightful questions would have been welcome.

• Advertisement

James D'Arcy ia joining the cast.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Delighted to see bargain bin Alex Jones is still a feature.

Delighted to see bargain bin Alex Jones is still a feature.

Oh, he's there all right. Slick promo time.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,471 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Back tonight. Episode 1 seems to have leaked already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

I could only stomach 3 episodes of last series. Saul with his big constipated head on him. Carrie is just too annoying and erratic.

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Back tonight. Episode 1 seems to have leaked already.

Technically not leaked it's available on the Showtime streaming site from 00;01am on Sunday morning for subscribers who may then indeed leak it to the wide. :pac:

Solid start building on last season and laying some groundwork for the season ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,480 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

It usually takes 4 or so episodes to get going, so would expect the same this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,707 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

It will be back on TV on Thursday. The proper way to watch a show that's made to be watched on TV. Watching a show on a computer over the internet is never as good. I know when I have the choice I chose TV every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

AMKC wrote: »
    It will be back on TV on Thursday. The proper way to watch a show that's made to be watched on TV. Watching a show on a computer over the internet is never as good. I know when I have the choice I chose TV every time.

RTE 2 this Thursday and Channel 4 on Sunday February the 18th at 9pm

You do know tv’s can get the internet these days it’s called streaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

What sacrilege is this? Next you'll be telling us Earth is round..............

Ms

Ye I heard about that alright. Tried but it was too awkward and you need really good internet plus I love TV so I will always say TV is the best :)

Ye I heard about that alright. Tried but it was too awkward and you need really good internet plus I love TV so I will always say TV is the best :)

Guess you have never watched anything on a thing called Netflix then.

Ms

Guess you have never watched anything on a thing called Netflix then.

Not in a few years. I did try it in another family members house and did not like it. Can't see what all the fuss is about it's nothing special. Certainly not worth paying for.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Nah traditional TV is terrible. You have to wait for the channel to air the show, and then you're subjected to ads!
    Far easier to just stream it to your device of choice.
    I use Plex and can watch my shows on my phone, tablet and even my tv.

• Advertisement
    Ms

Nah traditional TV is terrible. You have to wait for the channel to air the show, and then you're subjected to ads!
    Far easier to just stream it to your device of choice.
    I use Plex and can watch my shows on my phone, tablet and even my tv.

Not at all you just record the shows and watch them whenever you want and as for ads well I just fast forward by those.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Carrie is just too annoying and erratic.

the most stressed out woman on TV?? does she ever smile?

think that I've lost all interest in this show having watched all the previous ones.
    the current season's plotline seems boring and that cartoon character o'keefe is just awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Am I correct in thinking I saw a promo for RTE2 saying 'double bill' but they only showed one episode in the end last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Delta2113 wrote: »
    Am I correct in thinking I saw a promo for RTE2 saying 'double bill' but they only showed one episode in the end last night?

Yeah I knew i wasnt going mad.. if they showed a double bill last night then they'd be ahead of the US so that was never happening

• Registered Users Posts: 40,264 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

they normally start a season off with a double bill dont they? odd they didnt do it this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭dball

i think the US series gets a 1 week break due to some event around the same time every year and then we catch up - was there a double bill in the US this week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

The end scene made that episode!

• Advertisement

Yeah I knew i wasnt going mad.. if they showed a double bill last night then they'd be ahead of the US so that was never happening

it was an extended length episode at pretty much an hour long before ads - not a double episode by any means though.

thought that it was an awful episode though.
    president getting a general killed in prison just seemed a step too far although it will probably turn out not to be her who ordered it or something. even then it's ridiculous. homeland was much better when having a heavy foreign element to it also -
    season 4 in Pakistan remains my favourite.

Advertisement