Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alt Coin Thread (Vertcoin, OMG, CVC, PAY etc).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

Pearl mooning over $2, well, half moon, nice and I like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

REQ gone off on one too. Almost a dollar now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

REQ gone off on one too. Almost a dollar now :D

REQ going crazy !! Bought some at 0.63 today . Right now at 1.14

For anyone using Cryptopia or looking to use it, note that their entire LTC market has been paused for the last 20 hours and is showing no sign of returning soon. Cryptopia haven't given an update on their Twitter in over 15 hours now.

I lodged some LTC to Cryptopia to use their extensive LTC market. The LTC lodged no problem, that was the end of the positive experience though. Unless I withdraw it now there's nothing I can do with the market suspended - I can't enter the LTC/XXX markets I wanted to enter, can't swap LTC for BTC on the exchange and use BTC as a back-up, can't sell it for anything.

Right now, these funds are sitting in LTC and I do not want that at all. I bought it specifically for Cryptopia's market - The coin I'm looking for, they don't even have it on their BTC market. It was either LTC or Doge.

I'm not fuming here - The coin I was in search of isn't going anywhere soon, if at all, but still it's not a good first impression with a new exchange.

I strayed too far too soon. Hold me, Binance. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

REQ going crazy !! Bought some at 0.63 today . Right now at 1.14

**** coinbase and not being able to verify

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

For anyone using Cryptopia or looking to use it, note that their entire LTC market has been paused for the last 20 hours and is showing no sign of returning soon. Cryptopia haven't given an update on their Twitter in over 15 hours now.

I lodged some LTC to Cryptopia to use their extensive LTC market. The LTC lodged no problem, that was the end of the positive experience though. Unless I withdraw it now there's nothing I can do with the market suspended - I can't enter the LTC/XXX markets I wanted to enter, can't swap LTC for BTC on the exchange and use BTC as a back-up, can't sell it for anything.

Right now, these funds are sitting in LTC and I do not want that at all. I bought it specifically for Cryptopia's market - The coin I'm looking for, they don't even have it on their BTC market. It was either LTC or Doge.

I'm not fuming here - The coin I was in search of isn't going anywhere soon, if at all, but still it's not a good first impression with a new exchange.

I strayed too far too soon. Hold me, Binance. :(
    What's the coin stu ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

I've been trying to buy KIN since about 11am today. It's so bloody difficult to buy from the smaller exchanges.

Lads, tried doing a sepa on thursday. Showing in my online banking as a recent transaction for yesterday. Should this mean thd funds are in coinbase by now or does it take a while to go into account?

BAT doing well today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

BAT doing well today.

Everything doing well today!

• Advertisement

Do you think I should move money out of bitcoin to go into an alt. Raiblocks is one I'd like to go into and its down today so might me a good time to get in.

Pussyhands wrote: »
    Do you think I should move money out of bitcoin to go into an alt. Raiblocks is one I'd like to go into and its down today so might me a good time to get in.

Gets added to Binance soon so hopefully that will provide a bump. Slightly disconcerting that it is down in a such a bull market today. No one can tell you when to buy but I would certainly rather be buying on a downswing than at the top.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Pussyhands wrote: »
    Lads, tried doing a sepa on thursday. Showing in my online banking as a recent transaction for yesterday. Should this mean thd funds are in coinbase by now or does it take a while to go into account?

You should get an email from CB confirming that it is in your account.
    Also, when you log into CB it show in your balance. If it doesn’t t, then it’s still processing.

The quickest way into CB is debit card. But you get hit with a 4% fee so depending on how urgently you need the funds on CB, you have to make that decision.
    I only started last week and done a debit lodgement and it was instant. I wanted to get my head around the whole situation first. So I done a SEPA transfer yesterday too. I’m not expecting it to hit my CB account until Tuesday give or take.

Although, given the bits I wanted to buy, I should have just took the 4% hit and lodged with the debit card :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Been waiting on the cryptopia ltc market to come back all day. Doesn't look good

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

can't swap LTC for BTC on the exchange and use BTC as a back-up, can't sell it for anything.

I was able to sell LTC for BTC within the Bitcoin Marketplace and work from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭covfefe

If all coins had the same supply, this is how much they would cost:

https://twitter.com/boxmining/status/949127824064921601

Interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 dextadave

Anyone in Nlc2 here?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Going on for a bit of DRGN and FLIXX.

I'm buckling up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

I watched YouTube videos from some "crypto influencers" im following earlier this week of

No limit coin
    Dragonchain
    Nebulas
    Deep brain

All showing good gains.

I wonder if these guys on YouTube sufficient followers to get a pump going? Can it just be coincidence that the prices have shot up just hours after their review videos?

Im in no limit for a long time the others no... but it does have a good slack working platform buy with visa, wasjust wondering have any other irish bought in or used the betting platform

• Advertisement

i would say nlc2 has been on the up for the last 2 weeks some of the yt guys jump the band wagon on these things

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭covfefe

jon1981 wrote: »
    I wonder if these guys on YouTube sufficient followers to get a pump going? Can it just be coincidence that the prices have shot up just hours after their review videos?

I would take a look at the 24hr % change column on the following site:
    https://onchainfx.com/

Then start scrolling down, it's not hard to tip coins in this insane bull market as everything (pretty much) is green!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

jon1981 wrote: »
    I watched YouTube videos from some "crypto influencers" im following earlier this week of

No limit coin
    Dragonchain
    Nebulas
    Deep brain

All showing good gains.

Which youtube guys are you following? Check out data dash. He is pretty level headed with his advice

Em the chart guys for ta hes fairly balanced
    David hay good reviews
    crypto daily for news
    box mining for news

have looked at data dash hes good to theirs just so much info all the time you could spend all day on yt

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

aaaaaaaaand Pearl is now over $3.....just wow. Moonpig.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

thunderdog wrote: »
    Which youtube guys are you following? Check out data dash. He is pretty level headed with his advice

Anyone who followed his tip on Substratum are in clover.

DVD-Lots wrote: »
    aaaaaaaaand Pearl is now over $3.....just wow. Moonpig.com.

The guy who started the RaiBlocks thread on this forum when it was around a dollar. Also posted about this coin when it was 20cent.

We need to get a petition to get him back posting more.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105618392&postcount=17

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

F**k... what a call. 800% In 7 days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭paddyman

Been looking at 2 alt coins on binance that havent gone crazy recently. 2 that i saw were ELF , APPC. Anyone have any thoughts on these?. The APPC is an app base currency and ELF seems to be a lending/loan platform. Could they be a due a bump?

Advertisement