Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alt Coin Thread (Vertcoin, OMG, CVC, PAY etc).

Options
1515253545557»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Rephrase please, googling that term turned up some random Portuguese blog about bot trading from 2017

The word 'quantum' means nothing for a while yet in crypto, no need to worry unless you have a source that thinks some government is planning on harvesting the power of ten suns and mass-producing ASICs in order to get into Satoshi's wallet within the next decade

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭tommylimerick

Dynamic trading logic and Tesla super position

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭tommylimerick

fed discredit crypto

benefits inflation on ur cash
    interest on lending currency
    no actual cash
    no standard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Any thoughts on Vechain? Apparently Walmart are going to use their Blockchain..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Treetree

Many people still believe in stellar?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Treetree wrote: »
    Many people still believe in stellar?

I'm disappointed in how it's performing the last 6 months but definitely still believe in it's future. By far one of the best alts out there. Been holding for a couple of years now and will continue to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

https://www.stellar.org/blog/where-we-are-headed/

This was a nice blog post that was released in the last couple of days from their new CEO. Nice to see them putting some attention towards marketing and communication/public relations, something they have really failed to do to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,768 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

NEO back up to €16.50. Had spent a long time under a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,795 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

NEO back up to €16.50. Had spent a long time under a tenner.

About bloody time, although a good bit off from ATH ($195)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Why haven't alt coins rising as much as bitcoin? I see bitcoin rose to around 13,000 a few days ago and alt coins had no such rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,795 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Why haven't alt coins rising as much as bitcoin? I see bitcoin rose to around 13,000 a few days ago and alt coins had no such rise.

Market bullish on BTC, not the alts. As a result people moving from alts into BTC. Similar happened in 2017.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Does anyone have any nice Alt plays atm.

I have made some nice gains with MANA and Avax. Hoping to do the same with LRC. I have some LINK, but that's not doing much recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

I picked up a bit more link and dot, they haven’t moved much yet but it’s still early for them. Apparently dot had a lot of Chinese investors sell due to the crypto ban over there.

Also some more SOL and STX when they drop and a bit more of SLND though I’m getting that from staking SOL on their platform now. I just wanted to have at least 100 in case it spiked. Most of the rest are a bit too high to buy more atm for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭RodVelvet

I had a good few NIX from years ago that I swapped to MUTE, any other holders here, seems to have jumped up a bit lately. Not sure if I should just cash in as the ZKsync rollup thing hasn't been launched yet.

Advertisement