Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier League Darts 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Delighted to see Whitlock is a bit of winning form

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Who would have thunk it..Smith and Whitlock unbeaten after 3 weeks.
    They play each other next week..probably be a draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

Gary vs MvG was one of the best (and quickest) darts matches I have seen in years

• Registered Users Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭sc86

alot buying into the sky hype about it been 1 of the premier league classics
    it will go alongside the other 863 premier league match they called classics so

it was a 10 leg game which was great to watch yes , same as about 5 or 6 players championship games each day last weeknd in wigan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

sc86 wrote: »
    alot buying into the sky hype about it been 1 of the premier league classics
    it will go alongside the other 863 premier league match they called classics so

it was a 10 leg game which was great to watch yes , same as about 5 or 6 players championship games each day last weeknd in wigan

In fairness I didn't see those matches in Wigan on the telly and just enjoyed the Ando v MVG game for what it was.
    I defo don't need Sky to tell me I saw a cracking game but I do need Sky to put that game on tv for me to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Kinda hoping Gurney gets hammered here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭statto25

Jaysus can they not do something better for Cross walk-on? One week it was one of those static electric ball yokes... Now we have big ben chiming in the background.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Has that back injury flared up again....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

**** night of darts.

RVB looked liked he didn't give a toss.

Whole thing is boring as fcuk!

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 17,807 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Ando/Wright was a cracking game. Others were meh alright

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭raiders11

Shows how bad it is, when first game tonight had the 2 lads with 100% records, was brutal game, Whitlock was nearly an inch off some of his throws for trebles n doubles..

Poor Gary Anderson brings out the best in everyone, his games are the only exciting thing about the premier league at the moment..

Talks of it been postponed tonight due to the weather. Don’t know how they’d reschedule it but safety of fans has to be the primary concern

Fcuk the fans I wanted to watch the darts with a few beers while everyone is raving about snowstorms.

Officially called off

Interesting to find out how they are going to reschedule this with relegation night only a few weeks away. Is the UK open still going ahead??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Interesting to find out how they are going to reschedule this with relegation night only a few weeks away. Is the UK open still going ahead??

https://www.pdc.tv/

They're saying it is anyway.

I wonder for the PL will they play a double night or maybe over two nights to make back for missing week 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,299 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Can't see them being able to or wanting to organise a new night/venue/ticket sales at such short notice.
    Reckon they'll just have 6.30 starts over the next 3 Thursday nights to make up the 5 missed games. Two nights of 7 games and one night of 6, then it'll all back on track for Week 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭lambayire

http://www.skysports.com/darts/news/12288/11277805/premier-league-darts-sees-judgement-night-moved-to-liverpool

Staying at 5 games per night up until "Judgement Night" now moved to Liverpool.

I guess the extra games per night will kick in after that.

lambayire wrote: »
    http://www.skysports.com/darts/news/12288/11277805/premier-league-darts-sees-judgement-night-moved-to-liverpool

Staying at 5 games per night up until "Judgement Night" now moved to Liverpool.

I guess the extra games per night will kick in after that.

How can they play them after judgement night? I read the article but still confused as to when the extra 5 will be played

• Registered Users Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭Degag

My take from the article is that they'll play 10 games on Judgement Night.

• Advertisement

It means judgement night has been pushed back a week to Liverpool where no games were scheduled for until after relegation. The Exeter games will be played in Liverpool and they'll announce plans for after that is all sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Poor form not to play it in Exeter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Rotterdam, not Rotherham :)

****ing phone ðŸ˜

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

paulie21 wrote: »
    Poor form not to play it in Exeter

Don't think the venue was availble but they could have tried to find somewhere reasonably close.

Whitlock really should of got a least a draw there

Pity Barney didn’t turn around and roar in Prices face after that bull

paulie21 wrote: »
    Pity Barney didn’t turn around and roar in Prices face after that bull

i think he knew that in terms of quality it just wasn't a good game . both poor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

I think only Mensur wast throwing decent darts last night, rest really poor. I was expecting Gary to trash Gurney after UK Open final, but it didn't happen.

Advertisement