Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Royal Rumble 2018 Thread *Spoilers***No Betting Talk*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

The crowd just died at mojo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Dear God what a letdown.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Big Dave is saying that Roode's opponent is a huge surprise!

Big Dave being a big shill artist as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Mojo.....really.....Meltzer needs a good kick in the teeth.

Anyways, first time in years I won't be staying up for the rumble. Started a new job before Xmas so early Monday starts as opposed to shift work in my hotel days.

Any idea what match is on first? Would make sense to open with the Women's rumble to bookend the show with each rumble.

Will prob see what's on first and watch for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,881 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I wouldn't put Ziggler in that category. No idea though, maybe Rovert Mann?

Making a surprise return?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,187 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Dear God what a letdown.

Yeah.
    Mystery opponents are always suited to debuting guys or to a lesser excitement returning guys. Not just another guy on the active roster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

Any idea what match is on first? Would make sense to open with the Women's rumble to bookend the show with each rumble.

Will prob see what's on first and watch for a while.

AJ Styles vs Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens for the WWE Championship

• Registered Users Posts: 23,124 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Thing is, they could have got him nuclear heat if he came out in a Gronkowski shirt.

AJ Styles vs Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens for the WWE Championship

Good stuff.

What are the chances of 2 irish rumble winners tonight - Becky and Finn. Would be so cool to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

If the ECW nostalgia entry in Philly is Tajiri, Super Crazy or Little Guido i'll be pleased with the entire show. Anyway good luck to Tommy Dreamer tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Mojo is terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Was hoping it was Taz, they had one important spot & messed it up....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Glad Roode won, but that ending looked real bad, Mojo landing on his feet made it look like he had avoided the move at first.

To be fair on Big Dave, I read it on another forum where someone said "Dave said this"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭tinpib

Casual viewer here. Nice to see Ric on now, considering he was at death's door not too long ago.

That was one of the funniest moments in history.
    As flair is talking with 5:05 seconds left on the clock to the rumble the fans were counting down 5... 4.... 3... And they all went "errrrrrrrr" on 0 bahahah

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

At least the crowd is having fun :D

Ric was pretty great there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

That was one of the funniest moments in history.
    As flair is talking with 5:05 seconds left on the clock to the rumble the fans were counting down 5... 4.... 3... And they all went "errrrrrrrr" on 0 bahahah

Flair good value on the panel too. Loved that from the crowd.

This crowd sounds amazing.

I am so happy to Ric Flair doing so well. He really looks like he is enjoying every second of this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Great to see the Nature Boy looking in such good shape, no chance he was remembering Chad Gable’s name though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

That buzzer impression was spot on tbf

This crowd sounds amazing.

I am so happy to Ric Flair doing so well. He really looks like he is enjoying every second of this

Aye, hopefully helps to set a good tone for the evening. Lively crowds are great for shows.

Well I found wally.
    Wasn't that hard to be honest :pac:

Angron wrote: »
    Aye, hopefully helps to set a good tone for the evening. Lively crowds are great for shows.

Yeah they can really make or break a show.

Man if Roman wins the place will actually erupt.

Can see Roman getting screwed by some one possibly. Also holding out hope for Finn to win and challenge AJ at wrestlemania

You don't think having this match so early is a way to shoehorn Daniel Bryan into the Rumble match?

I'm going with that.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

You don't think having this match so early is a way to shoehorn Daniel Bryan into the Rumble match?

I'm going with that.

Better chance of Big Dave’s top pick of Fozzy Bear to win the Rumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,677 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I'm a few minutes late. The wwe Title match is opening the Rumble PPV ? That surely means one of the three are in the men's rumble later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,459 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Just before it starts later, anyone else worried about botches in the womens Rumble like I am?

Love Sami and KO's antics here!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,677 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Loughc wrote: »
    Better chance of Big Dave’s top pick of Fozzy Bear to win the Rumble.

Meltzer or batista ?

Advertisement