Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Fuxxy

Hopefully see you all soon then!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Username9876

Hello I’ve been lurking for a while but this is my first post. In the 500’s merit list wise. Is anyone else extremely nervous!?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Merida900

Hello I’ve been lurking for a while but this is my first post. In the 500’s merit list wise. Is anyone else extremely nervous!?

Where abouts in the 500’s are you? All just depends on where they finished up with the last calls as there doesn’t seem to be a definite number like previous months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭TW2017

They got up to 510 (ish) last time, even if you’re late 500’s you have a good chance of being called in February.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Golfer0011

Hi everyone, any further info on the supposed larger class to be taken on for the March intake. Im between 560-580 and im feeling hopeful.

• Advertisement

Golfer0011 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, any further info on the supposed larger class to be taken on for the March intake. Im between 560-580 and im feeling hopeful.

Their induction day should be within the next 2 weeks, we’ll hopefully hear back from them to see if they have taken a bigger squad. Also, PSNI will hopefully update their table aswell.

I've created a new thread for all of us hoping to start in April, you're all cordially invited; https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057951632

Any lurkers or boardies in the 500-620 merit range come and join the party.
    Hedgehog100, Golfer0011, Username9876, Scooped, Gymshark. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Yeah not long at all but the impatience has kicked in lol im hoping to just scrape into the next set of calls but i still havent recieved my vetting.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Gymshark

Yeah not long at all but the impatience has kicked in lol im hoping to just scrape into the next set of calls but i still havent recieved my vetting.

Nor me and I should be in the early calls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Hairy_Poppins

Still 3 weeks away so plenty of time for vetting to come.

• Advertisement

I’m sort of upper 500’s . Everyone seems so clued in I feel I don’t know what to expect

I’m sort of upper 500’s . Everyone seems so clued in I feel I don’t know what to expect
    I'm just basing it on the pattern of calls coming every 5 weeks. That makes our calls W/C 25th but could come a week earlier or later. Have you passed all other stages?

I'm just basing it on the pattern of calls coming every 5 weeks. That makes our calls W/C 25th but could come a week earlier or later. Have you passed all other stages?

Yes passed other stages a good few months ago

Yes passed other stages a good few months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 22 jojobubbles

Just got the email from Vetting, delighted!! Fingers crossed for April intake!
    Anyone any ideas when the next set of calls will start to go out?

Just got the email from Vetting, delighted!! Fingers crossed for April intake!
    Anyone any ideas when the next set of calls will start to go out?

Congratulations. What is your merit listing?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 jojobubbles

Congratulations. What is your merit listing?

Thanks! It’s been a long process!
    My merit is low 400’s

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Starsky1

Did anyone get an email on Friday about their pca in March?

Starsky1 wrote: »
    Did anyone get an email on Friday about their pca in March?
    Was it an invite to PCA?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 LKB89

Anyone received vetting back this week? Im between 640-650 and still havent received mine.

I know others around the same ML as me that havent either, but also people between 660-700 that have.

• Advertisement

LKB89 wrote: »
    Anyone received vetting back this week? Im between 640-650 and still havent received mine.

I know others around the same ML as me that havent either, but also people between 660-700 that have.
    Im in between 560-570 and still havent recieved mines so dont stress too much

Im in between 560-570 and still havent recieved mines so dont stress too much

Aw really?

Do you know whats holding yours up?
    When did you pass all other stages i.e fitness, med &smt.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Wild. Wild. West.

Hi everyone, long time no speak :-)

Was it an invite to PCA?
    It was an email saying that your fitness will be in March but no actual date

It was an email saying that your fitness will be in March but no actual date

Sounds like a progression email.

Most likely another email will follow soon, with an actual date and time of your fitness test

Good luck

Sounds like a progression email.

Most likely another email will follow soon, with an actual date and time of your fitness test

Good luck

Yea it's positive looking.

How far you on?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Njim91

Can anyone round the 490 to 510 mark tell me roughly what month they did pca and or medical please? Cheers in advance

Yea it's positive looking.

How far you on?

Ive everything finished and passed since before christmas (SMT Jan) Except for my vetting. It hasnt cleared yet.

Whats your ML?

Ive everything finished and passed since before christmas (SMT Jan) Except for my vetting. It hasnt cleared yet.

Whats your ML?

Ah well jealous

I'm around 900 mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Njim91

Anyone else get a recruitment update email there?

Advertisement