Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CML19

mwat17 wrote: »
    That's a good point. I hope some who get the call mention it here with their rough merits! :)

Is it definitely 55 they take into GV each time?

Unfortunately I have no idea I’m just going off what I’ve seen on here, it seems to be the average amount taken each time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 cazzie23

Each squad is a max of 50

cazzie23 wrote: »
    Each squad is a max of 50

There were 53 for one of the previous intakes around December/January

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Gymshark

Golfer0011 wrote: »
    Another week nearly done and still no vetting. Starting to get frustrated big time. Thought i might be in with a shout of the next set of calls with a merit listing of 560-570 but now beginning to think otherwise!!

Likewise and I’m closer again on the ML.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 cazzie23

They definitely don’t take more than 50 as I work in the psni and my partner is a police officer the classrooms are not big enough I know the early squads (Aug/Sept) started and the figures weren’t near 50 because people hadn’t passed all the stages quick enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Merida900

Does anyone know how many weeks prior to your start date for student officer training the induction day is?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 jojobubbles

The calls have started for April intake : )

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Njim91

Anyone who gets a call, can you please say your ML range on this please? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 36 LKB89

The calls have started for April intake : )

Did you get called? Whats your ML?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 vat19

Got call. 530-550

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 RDC1234

vat19 wrote: »
    Got call. 330-350

Was your vetting late or did you defer?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 vat19

RDC1234 wrote: »
    Was your vetting late or did you defer?

Apologies typo. 530-550

• Registered Users Posts: 22 jojobubbles

LKB89 wrote: »
    Did you get called? Whats your ML?

Yes I got the call and I’m low 400’s in merit list

I’m 500-520 and waiting on vetting. Nothing more frustrating than this! Knowing I should be receiving a call but whatever is holding it up on their end hindering me. No idea as to why it would be taking as long either!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Penny16

Gymshark wrote: »
    I’m 500-520 and waiting on vetting. Nothing more frustrating than this! Knowing I should be receiving a call but whatever is holding it up on their end hindering me. No idea as to why it would be taking as long either!

Aww no way!!! (This has prob been said to you before) have you tried to contact them to ask? Everytime I have contacted them they have been very helpful!

Penny16 wrote: »
    Aww no way!!! (This has prob been said to you before) have you tried to contact them to ask? Everytime I have contacted them they have been very helpful!

I have indeed. I basically get a generic response about vetting being individual. But I’m waiting almost 4 months since I was asked for a small piece of further information. Baffling me. I would of essentially been one of the first to receive a call today. I emailed them before I found out calls had begun I still haven’t received a reply. Very slow process if you ask me and I haven’t as much as a speeding fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 RDC1234

Got the call there 560-570

Gymshark wrote: »
    I have indeed. I basically get a generic response about vetting being individual. But I’m waiting almost 4 months since I was asked for a small piece of further information. Baffling me. I would of essentially been one of the first to receive a call today. I emailed them before I found out calls had begun I still haven’t received a reply. Very slow process if you ask me and I haven’t as much as a speeding fine.

I think you need to ring them. No point emailing as they are always very vague.

Ive passed all stages too but vetting is yet to clear. Although my ML is 640-650.

Hope to god this doesnt happen me.

Ive passed all stages too but vetting is yet to clear. Although my ML is 640-650.

Yeah I would ring too!! I can't imagine how frustrated you are! This process is hard enough without unanswered questions!
    I wonder if this happened anyone else ??

Yeah I would ring too!! I can't imagine how frustrated you are! This process is hard enough without unanswered questions!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 HalloweenQueen

Penny16 wrote: »

I am literally in the same boat. Merit position fairly similar 530-540 and have still not received vetting back and it’s driving me insane. Please let me know if you ring up. Gutted not to have vetting back before this set of calls

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TheNeuf

Got the call today - really wasn’t expecting it so early in the week. ML range 560-600. Training means I’ll miss some holidays but that can’t be helped. Exciting times ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Golfer0011

Recieved a call today sitting at 560-570. Over the moon is an understatement

Golfer0011 wrote: »
    Recieved a call today sitting at 560-570. Over the moon is an understatement

Congrats to you and everyone else that got calls.

Im ecstatic for you all.

Relax now and enjoy the build up.

Should be in the next set of calls myself next month if my vetting clears on time lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17 VickyDoc

Quiet this morning after the calls yesterday. I wonder if there’s going to be anymore more

Do you receive an email to say you’re just waiting on the call now?

VickyDoc wrote: »
    Quiet this morning after the calls yesterday. I wonder if there’s going to be anymore more

Do you receive an email to say you’re just waiting on the call now?

No, once you’ve completed your 5 stages. You’re appointable and then you just await your merit list position to come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Scooped

Nothing more heard today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Tom_9090

Scooped wrote: »
    Nothing more heard today?

Unfortunately not

Tom_9090 wrote: »
    Unfortunately not

Your bound to be extremely close given your Merit number, hopefully there will be more throughout the week!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Tom_9090

CML19 wrote: »
    Your bound to be extremely close given your Merit number, hopefully there will be more throughout the week!
    Yeah it makes it all the more unbearable to be honest. If calls are over I'll have missed April by a whisker!

Advertisement