Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Some run on “glue” from COT.

Looks unbeatable and thinking as I’m a complete novice, that i’ll lump on him for the 2000 G.

But would like some advice. Hills are 5/4 rest seem to be evens.

EDIT:

actually see Hills drift to 5/2.

Is price going to shorten further or will the market regress back; would people think.

Also what’s the story of non runner. is it necessarily stake lost with all bookies

As i say I’m not an aficionado but from sparkling quotes from O’Brien and having watched this colt it does seem like a really good bet.

what do people think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

AOB says city of troy is the best 2 year old hes ever had,they've calling him the new frankel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,687 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Aiden says the same thing every year,it would be crazy to back a horse now for the 2000 gns at such a skinny price.

Not so sleepy finished 7th so pp paid out 60 quid to me,just goes to show we must get the best value.

And also said of all the horses he’s trained he’s never seen a horse not tire. Some statement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,430 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

Not my tip. Dereck O'Connor in the last ive been told gonna try in I recommend small Monty win.

He won easy. Saved my day had a great winner today I chanced art power lottery bed lost it all but got 1/2 back best to stick to fundamentals wat till info.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Nice shout on gate keeper Rye Chuss

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Mech1

I'm following, but a Newby to this could you please spend a few seconds more on your posts explaining exact bets you recommend?

Not how much money to place just something like venue, time, horse name, ew or win and maybe a 1 to 5 probability of your thoughts coming true?

Thanks if you can , if not no worries I'm sure I will work it out given time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Mech1

Great job on your most recent tips very understandable.

Yarmouth is abandoned. Be that as it may you appear to be making a case for 3 horses in a 6 horse race, I'm pretty certain that was not the purpose in setting up this thread.

Bukhill 135 fancied to place 18/1.

Didn't see him or hear his name just was not good enough I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

You're on the wrong thread here. You need to set up your own thread for your "tips" and if anyone is interested they can follow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭droidman123

He is posting his fancies on the fancies thread,whether they win or lose os irrelevent,what is your problem here?

He is posting "fancies " for several races every day,sometimes he fancies 3 horses in a 6 horse race! That is not posting fancies it's posting gibberish. It would be much handier if he set up his own thread then the likes of yourself could follow him and the likes of me could choose not to.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭deeks

Hes posting on a thread that is relevant to what he's posting and most of the time has tumbleweed blowing through it.

Why not put him on ignore if you don't like it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭droidman123

What makes you think "the likes of myself" follows his fancies? Your post os bizarre

Fancy a few Saturday.

City of York may not be finished improving yet,is 4 to1 going for a 4 timer in the 2 10 on ground that is suitable,Pp 4 places. Newmarket

Empirestateofmind 4 30 Chelmsford is now looking well handicapped and worth an ew bet at 6 to 1.

Bernardo OReilly had no chance lto as the first 4 home were all drawn low in a big field.

Has a chance ew at 16 to 1 in the 4.30 Newmarket aa he is dropped a few lbs.

Tellthename 240 ascot I hear good things worth a small win bet.

Empirestateofmind 4.30 non runner so Urban Sprawl ew instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭CH3OH

FYI Bernardo runs in the 15:57

"Bernardo OReilly had no chance lto as the first 4 home were all drawn low in a big field.

Has a chance ew at 16 to 1 in the 4.30 Newmarket aa he is dropped a few lbs."

p.s.

Great to see Zimmer back!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Just one that I have in my tracker since it ran a very close half length third to Pyledriver 13th Nov 21 .at Lingfield over 1 mile 2

Hasnt won since 21

Sportinglife says "Fifteen runs since last win in 2021. 8/1, ninth of 14 in handicap at Meydan (9.9f, good), left poorly placed. Off 9 months and he looks vulnerable.

Trainer is in great form 5 wins last 8 runs

So hoping horse is fit and ready to win

FELIX 7 30 chelmsford 17/2

7 runners which is a pain so have backed it Win

MONDAMMEJ is a horse i have put up here in a few big sprints has placed a few times at decent prices but has not won for a while.

He ran 7 days ago and i did not back him as he had not run to his best since he was 7th in a class 2 handicap getting no run whatsoever but still only beaten 2 and a 1/4 lengths by the winner on september 9th.Alligator Ally who runs against him in the 4.45 Newcastle was over a length behind and is now 6 lbs worse off.

Mondammej was was behind a wall of horses last week but ran on really well when getting a gap to be beaten half a length showing he still has lots of ability.

Looks to have a very good chance off bottom weight in the 4.45 at Newcastle and is a very strong ew bet at 11/2 in my opinion off a rating of 85 (was 2nd to Kings Lynn in a group 2 in 2022 off 102).

Goes well at Newcastle and i have not seen a bet as good in quite a while.

Got badly hampered and jockey had to sit and suffer before getting a gap and running on all too late.

A look at the replay will show clearly that he is ready to win so hopefully he will be out again in the next few weeks.

• Advertisement

Hi Zimmer. Any choices for today.

Advertisement