Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Fancies For Today III

• 23-11-2017 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,878 ✭✭✭ realdanbreen

JP's horse, Off you go , was a bit one paced in Cork last time out but I would expect a bit better today, 11-2.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭ x PyRo

Lads, lets keep this civil. The thread is for fancies and not bullshit talk. Keep it that way.

Anyone taking things off track, or indeed being abusive, will get a minimum of a one week ban from the forum.

As for a fancy, wouldn't be surprised to see Steel Train (7.30 Chelmsford) run a better race. Around 11/1 at the moment. Would be more confident if the race was at Newcastle but anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ pearcider

Fergal O'Brien is in serious form these days banging on the big priced winners. He has one runner tomorrow in the last at Ffos Las. 8-1 seems very fair for Ocean Cove.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Nothingbutbets

Great shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭ CH3OH

x PyRo wrote: »

As for a fancy, wouldn't be surprised to see Steel Train (7.30 Chelmsford) run a better race. Around 11/1 at the moment. Would be more confident if the race was at Newcastle but anyway.

Can I be the first to say a big thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,878 ✭✭✭ realdanbreen

Lads, lets keep this civil. The thread is for fancies and not bullshit talk. Keep it that way.

Anyone taking things off track, or indeed being abusive, will get a minimum of a one week ban from the forum.

Your my favourite MOD! Great fancy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭ zimmermania

Well done,Omeara had that one well prepared,it was in the slow cooker for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,746 ✭✭✭ redzerdrog

Couple of small fancies for dundalk this evening
    17:30 - Aggression
    18:30 - Clear Skies

Some others then for low stakes multiples for interest
    18:30 - Indian Tomahawk
    19:30 - teardrop island
    20:30 - arbourfield
    21:00 - tidals baby

It's a minefield tonight so not one to get too heavily involved

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Couple of small fancies for dundalk this evening
    17:30 - Aggression
    18:30 - Clear Skies

Some others then for low stakes multiples for interest
    18:30 - Indian Tomahawk
    19:30 - teardrop island
    20:30 - arbourfield
    21:00 - tidals baby

It's a minefield tonight so not one to get too heavily involved

Two main bets win thankfully

2:25 Haydock
    Champers on Ice

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭ Sgt Pepper 64

12:10 southwell Cousin Khee 8-1
    old horse, now down 24lbs since last AW run, distance should suit and has good form here, won once and 2nd twice, worth an e/w punt with a decent jock on taking off another and down in grade and trip

1:10 cosite bodhar 12-1
    luke morris , and dropped another 2lb, good draw and CD suits

3:40 southwell
    obvious one is belgravian with simon walker onboard 15/8 won 2 starts back at kempton

• Advertisement

12:10 southwell Cousin Khee 8-1
    old horse, now down 24lbs since last AW run, distance should suit and has good form here, won once and 2nd twice, worth an e/w punt with a decent jock on taking off another and down in grade and trip

1:10 cosite bodhar 12-1
    luke morris , and dropped another 2lb, good draw and CD suits

3:40 southwell
    obvious one is belgravian with simon walker onboard 15/8 won 2 starts back at kempton

muh just the one winner then, expected more from cosite bodhar

muh just the one winner then, expected more from cosite bodhar

Another furlong or 2 for coiste bodhar and he probably would have had it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭ munster87

Money for Intisaab in the 6:10 at Kempton throughout the day. Into around 7/2 now from 7/1 at one point

where is zimmer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ ANDREWMUFC

where is zimmer?

He got bullied off the forum ffs I liked his tips too

where is zimmer?

He got trolled by the horse racing forum. Not surprised he left. Absolute eejits hounding him.

pearcider wrote: »
    He got trolled by the horse racing forum. Not surprised he left. Absolute eejits hounding him.

It was both sides in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭ Cherry_Cola

Lads, Zimmer is on hols at the moment. Will resume as normal once back I'm sure.

Got a real winner today an aer lingus flight to Dublin developed a problem with the rear door a few hours delay.They need ppl to come off the flight so I am sitting in the Eva hotel Faro after a very good meal won't be on a flight until Sat airline footing the bill and 400 compensation.I will be posting soon enough.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭ TrueDub

Got a real winner today an aer lingus flight to Dublin developed a problem with the rear door a few hours delay.They need ppl to come off the flight so I am sitting in the Eva hotel Faro after a very good meal won't be on a flight until Sat airline footing the bill and 400 compensation.I will be posting soon enough.

Aftertiming, surely? Where's your screenshot predicting the door problem? :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭ akelly02

Zimmer king Kevin in the last tonight has again found a weak race??

akelly02 wrote: »
    Zimmer king Kevin in the last tonight has again found a weak race??
    Just looking at the replay,quickened well to go through the gap and then ran on ok.

Has the ability to quicken with a very strong burst and if held up for that burst will always be dangerous,however off new mark might not win a sustained battle but they know whats required now,alas I was not on as I was still travelling due to extended holiday.

Just looking at the replay,quickened well to go through the gap and then ran on ok.

Has the ability to quicken with a very strong burst and if held up for that burst will always be dangerous,however off new mark might not win a sustained battle but they know whats required now,alas I was not on as I was still travelling due to extended holiday.

He was also very slow away again, won’t get away with that against better animals

Need Why Me for a big sum here at southwell. Fear the top one big time

Raz De Maree 1:50 Southwell tomorrow, 9/1

Jack of Diamonds 12 40 Wol.
    Landing Light 1 10 Wol.
    Royal Reserve 2 40 Wol.
    3 doubles and a treble,i posted all the reasons for backing theses in a long post in the early hours which did not go up,a notice went up saying something like "my portal was not recognised" whatever the case I cant do it all again but I backed them last night and they have very good chances.

An outsider that is not as good as I once thought and who has cost me a good few quid,BERLUSCA,runs in the 12 40 Wol,off 62,the gelding ran a good race at the track off 85 last year and later ran 2 sound races off 80 on the course.

Berlusca has won 7 times here and at 14/1 merits an ew bet in the 8 horse field off his low rating,often travels well and Nicola Currie might get a tune out of him today.

Welcome back zimmer! So close with berlusca! Excellent shout. Almost an 18-1 winner ;)

Nice one zimmer

I have no idea why Royal Reserve was taken out of a race today,perhaps it is because connections felt he might not have beaten the winner Captain Navarre over the 2 miles trip.

I fancied Royal Reserve today but I believe he has an even better chance tomorrow in the 3 25 at Newcastle over one mile 4 furlongs.Topweight Mustaaqeem was useful for Stoute and his new trainer should win races when the horse drops a few pounds.

A couple more in the race are useful but Royal Reserve looks something to bet on,ran well in two class 2s and has a great chance dropped to a class 4 now.

• Advertisement

todays long shots are Haydock
    1:55 Nicker casimir du clos 25-1, not a system horse as this isnt a handicap but this was a 5/2 jf but pulled up so taking a chance it will actually finish this time

Ludlow
    2:05 nicker still believing 33-1

3:40 non handicap race
    nicker fifty peach way 100-1 rookie trainers first newbie

15:35 - Dundalk - Kens Sams 16/1
    17:45 - Dundalk - No Way Jack 12/1

all very risky bets i do for a quid e/w looking more for place money
    paid off yesterday with nightfly 20-1 \ cap horner 25-1

Advertisement