Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Going on to my third vodka and coke on an empty stomach, smart decision!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Havin a pint.. Of milk at my desk..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed - my prob with vodka is I love it but always without fail wake up absolutely shytfaced the following day and wouldn't be unusual for sobering up to only begin late afternoon. Though I don't know if that's the vodka the fact inmix it with wine before going out or get 4 vodkas to one mixer while I'm out hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side watching Tv

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Out on the town , twisted , just after taking pulls off a rollie from a 20 yr old i know since she was 3. God help me tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Thinking about going to bed...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Told my husband I'd waiting up for him but I got tired and cold. So I crawled in bedside the toddler for a hug and I'm still here. I now have a head on my shoulder and a little leg across my stomach. So it looks like I'm staying here for the night so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Back at the sisters, would have stayed out, but sussing out her alcohol and snack supplies. Fcuk 2017; sooner it's gone the better

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Pac1Man wrote: »
    I asked you out on the other thread and your silence spoke louder than anything I've ever heard!

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057800524/11/#post105326770

I had kinda meant anyone to go socializing with! Which would generally be girls I think!
    I'm sorry you think that, I don't be on all of the Threads all of the time! and overlooked it and hadn't thought anything of it anyway, I don't get things like that and took it to mean I dunno, Gone Fishing, or Tumbleweed or something to that effect.

Tidying my room currently. This high productivity at night craic rocks! :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Just woke up with a night hangover

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,095 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Having breakfast and ogling some flight attendants of Bangladesh Biman airlines.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feeling cold in office, this calls for more tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting at the canteen at the school that the panto is on in..last show in an hour. Not sure I will live that long.

Hangin here. Good enough for me for drinking until 4am and not getting to bed until 5. Oops.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

In bed with Mr and baby Estrellita sleeping beside me. I've been awake since the last feed, therefore I will be a zombie for the day. Again.

Back to binging on The Punisher :)

And now doing a harry...ie having a Nikka from the barrel for breakfast ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Al Porter says he wants a battered sausage

He goes for the battered sausage without asking first, that's why he was in the headlines for a few days. He's f*cked now, and not in a good way. I'm currently sitting on a rock at Barnaghgeera cove having a spliff and a swig of rum, watching my dog trying (and failing) to get his game on with the local bitches. The Prince is feeling very amorous this morning. No bitch is taking the bait, he's even made some bisexual advances toward other males but it's just not his morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Wexico :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,095 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nighttime at the office

37933913014_de89cf2519.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

En route to the north with a very lucky man

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Being a sex pest and sending unsolicited naughty photos to my missus :D

Sitting here hoping I have Migraine tablets in the kitchen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭4Ad

On the couch eating a homemade veg curry and having a glass of vino, my first touch of alcohol in four weeks...i have to get ready for a session next weekend..a bit of training goes a long way...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,186 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

On the couch from which I have barely moved all afternoon. I had a medium hangover when I woke up this morning but a run followed by lots of spliffs and a takeaway have cured me. I have no regrets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Just made home made sausage rolls for the three little chicks..waiting for the oven to go ping and watch the herd stampede out lol lol....I love it...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting on my bed watching my OH clearing up his paper mountain on his locker, he found a pen that doubles as a screen pen too .. guess who has it now! :D
    My boy is officially turning the corner, ventilation has been turned down from giving him 21 breaths a minute to just oxygen support with his breathing. My dread when phoning in case I need to rush to cotside is massive
    Hearing all the news over the phone is not the same
    I busied myself with lots and lots of scrubby housework and cursing today. Made a new cover for my phone and tablet with hot glue and managed to only ground 2 children today (they started chatting at 3:37am again at 6, then 6:39, then 7..so on so forth) and not alienate the nearly step-children... It's hard work this separation lark. I feel guilty and miss the older ones when I'm in crumlin and miss my boy when I'm home.
    We nearly lost him twice in the last 2 weeks, if I never feel like this again, I won't mind at all.. someday I'll be able to properly think about it.

cbyrd wrote: »
    Sitting on my bed watching my OH clearing up his paper mountain on his locker, he found a pen that doubles as a screen pen too .. guess who has it now! :D
    My boy is officially turning the corner, ventilation has been turned down from giving him 21 breaths a minute to just oxygen support with his breathing. My dread when phoning in case I need to rush to cotside is massive
    I busied myself with lots and lots of scrubby housework and cursing today. Made a new cover for my phone and tablet with hot glue and managed to only ground 2 children today (they started chatting at 3:37am again at 6, then 6:39, then 7..so on so forth) and not alienate the nearly step-children... It's hard work this separation lark. I feel guilty and miss the older ones when I'm in crumlin and miss my boy when I'm home.
    We nearly lost him twice in the last 2 weeks, if I never feel like this again, I won't mind at all.. someday I'll be able to properly think about it.

Rooting for you cbyrd...

cbyrd wrote: »

We all adore you cbyrd, yours is the first post I look for...my experience of crumlin was nothing compared to yours but I have a tiny inkling of what you're going thru ..and we all know you're s wonderful mum and person .. hopefully all the family will be back together before the new year

Feck the chickens...I'm having them lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couch side, browsing boards with the cat beside me. Lovely :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement