Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

cbyrd wrote: »
    Said to us all as kids! Lol!

I used to take my 2 eldest girls every day to work. I'm a barber.. :D fun times from ages 5 weeks up. 16 days old for the second girl. . They're now almost 19 and 15, they loved it cos granda would give them lollipops (kept for bribery for reluctant kids! :D )
    I'm still cotside for another 15 mins and I'll be flung out.

Ive seen a few of your posts,Ive a friend in a similar situation with a little one.

Im no good at saying nice things so Ill just say cbyrd you are a LEGEND

Love,good wishes and virtual hugs sent your way:)

Wheezing like a pair of bagpipes in the leaba.

Look after yourself Lady....not long till re-unification.
    Im couch side after finishing my 6 cans for dinner.....oh wait im moving...now im bedside...anybody wanna share the shelter of my single bed,well share the same room yeah! For Jah provide the bread
    Is this love, is this love, is this love
    Is this love that I'm feelin'?

Nah its not love its just my own leg.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Not sure if I'm half asleep or half dead on the couch.

Same here but just about to start work. Decided to work from home today so that I could have a lie in until 9!
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    On the sofa, chewing on the nails. Watching Liverpool is stressful at times.

I am so lucky was so busy last night I forgot all about the game and as it was on so late here anyway, I was snoring my head off while you were stressing. Feckin feckers. :mad:
    gifted wrote: »
    Bed..on my own...last two weeks have been ****e and next few are going to be worse I reckon...anyway, any good news out there?

This might make you feel a little joy in your heart. Last night the Panto am working backstage at had a preview night (the show kicks off properly on Thurs). The show, Once upon a Wizard of Oz, was put on for residents of local children's homes and Rohingya refugee children. Hearing their wee giggles (particularly roaring with laughter when Glinda "farts" in the hot air balloon) and seeing their excited faces as the cast gave them little goody bags with treats, toiletries and small toys afterwards, would do your heart good. So chin up Gifted, your day at the panto is coming. x

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Cotside, the 18th month old is waking every night at this hour screaming the house down.... Trying to break the cycle before it breaks the both of us

pollocks wrote: »
    Cotside, the 18th month old is waking every night at this hour screaming the house down.... Trying to break the cycle before it breaks the both of us

It won't last forever and take it from me my 2 boys are 7 and 4 and I was present in both their lives at 18 months old and wish I was still that close...now I get 2 days a week...i know it's hard I did it with my youngest..everytime he woke I went in..every single time..think I'm bald now cos of the stress but he remembers,and the love I get back from him would break the hardest man into tears.
    In other words it'll all be worth it in the end..you're doing great and your dedication won't go unnoticed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

At work.. dang and bless it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,068 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yesterdays thunderstorms have moved and I'm off to do battle with them. Wondering which lovely hotel shall I end up in tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Awake and listening to the rain

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I can't shtand the rain against my window, bringing back shweet memories.

where am I?

I'm down in a hole feeling so small.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

It won't last forever and take it from me my 2 boys are 7 and 4 and I was present in both their lives at 18 months old and wish I was still that close...now I get 2 days a week...i know it's hard I did it with my youngest..everytime he woke I went in..every single time..think I'm bald now cos of the stress but he remembers,and the love I get back from him would break the hardest man into tears. In other words it'll all be worth it in the end..you're doing great and your dedication won't go unnoticed.

Oh I've been here before, older girls are 7 and 5 so I know the drill!! Eldest is in bed with the wife and I'm in her bed listening out for the babba. Sorry to hear about your split but like you say your dedication won't have gone unnoticed either.
    Hang in there chief.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Am loving hearing about the dedicated good daddies in here. I wish my son's had been so lucky and that is a guilt I carry always - why did I pick him to be their dad?

Apart from feeling slightly melancholy and morose, I am on my sofa in my undies - god I love working from home!

Need to get dressed shortly and go hunt for some rhinestones to bling up a man's chopper....

Get yer minds out of the gutter, its for the Tin Man's axe in the panto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I've moved all of todays posts to a new thread so that the flow continues as best as possible. Link to old thread in the op.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

In bed cuddled up in my warmth. I've to get up in 20 minutes. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,493 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm work since 7.57, having done absolutely nothing yet except turn on my computer. I cycled in, enduring that horrible weather, but for the first time in over 20 years in this job, I brought a change of clothes so I spent the first 15 minutes trying to change while completely soaked but also sweating from the cycle. I feel drained...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

In Shanghai.

Being pulled around from pillar to post.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Poolside

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Poolside

This morning in Ireland?

No way Jose.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Rick Shaw wrote: »
    This morning in Ireland?

No way Jose.

Everywhere is poolside today :cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Finally, someone that gets my humour!

• Advertisement

:D

utzTCyo.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

143.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Out patients appt in Vincent's, 2 middle class, middle aged women are talking about setting up fake facebook profiles to find out all the dirt on someone.

Choo Choo!!

There is a lad sitting across from me who was a year above me in school. I remember thinking how good looking he was. Well. He's married now and he even looks married! He has regulation married hair and regulation married clothes.
    Not sexy anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

At the vet getting the cat his passport for travelling :D

He pissed all over his carrier on his way here though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Feckin illegal immigrant cats, thats why the Brits are brexiting!

Gave the girls at work €300 to buy a new tree on Monday ..I've just left for my lunch and they still aren't finished decorating the damn thing. . Any wonder I hate Xmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

At my desk at home studying attending to my procrastudies...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside, starting to think my little man will never wake up. Looking at another week of sedation really, it's frustrating.
    Great craic in traffic getting here this morning. But I used my traffic senses (google maps) and found an alternative route ... (drove around the big puddle) but still took 3 hours to get here, glad I was alone in the car :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching the Simpsons on RTE2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Hat shop.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement