Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nuliajuk

In the bath tub

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Nuliajuk wrote: »
    In the bath tub

Don't drop the soap phone.

Deskside, with laptop screens extended.

Netflix & browsing on the go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Brilliant news cbyrd...knew the little fighter would win...still sending good vibes to you both

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Don't drop the hand.

Deskside, with laptop screens extended.

Netflix & browsing on the go.

I'm sitting waiting for someone to call texting a mate to keep me occupied.

Just after checking my phone, and no text received.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couch side, listening to online radio and browsing boards

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Just after checking my phone, and no text received.

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

1be38d06da5fc033322e93ae8d62bf5a1e3d21ff06c5516aad7a2f209c77c17b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Sitting on my bed and for some strange reason I'm humming "when will you make my telephone ring'

Last time I got Liam Neeson ringing me.

findyou.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Lying on my bed with the door locked. Ain't nobody getting in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭4Ad

cbyrd wrote: »
    Cotside,
    Those vibes seem to be working. He's stable again. As for what happened him, it's something that's happened him a few times, unrelated to his heart/lung issue. It's related to the speed which they push his formula levels up, too quickly results in what I've now dubbed his sh!t attacks, his system stutters, his heart rate and oxygen sats will drop he becomes unresponsive and then a few minutes later he'll have a big dirty nappy or two and then he's grand again.
    I mentioned it to them but obviously not strong enough cos they pushed his volume up from 6mls per hour to 15 over two days, (it took 2.5 weeks to get from 20-30 a few weeks back in Mayo) so with sedation slowing his system down .. he has a big dirty nappy at 5am this morning and is improving all day since.. the dominoes in my head went click click click and now I know what happened. But the consultant is looking at me like, yeah right, leave the medical stuff to us. I know I'm right, so I've called the dietician in mayo to call the one here, voila, the levels are held for the weekend and he's still improving. Very slow very cautious touching every bit of wood I can see, we might have reached the start of the massive M50 roundabout turn... (his corner) I hope I'm not being premature but it's the first bit of good news in 2 weeks.
    My boardsie family, I'd be lost without your good wishes and thoughts and knowing that you care, it's huge. This has brought me to my knees and to a level of helplessness I've never felt before. So thank you. I owe you all a pint! :)

Great news...have yourself a pint !!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,190 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

On the couch. Not gone out drinking for the first friday in a looooooooooooooong time. Not sure why just don't feel like it which is unlike me.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

cbyrd wrote: »
    Cotside,
    Those vibes seem to be working. He's stable again. As for what happened him, it's something that's happened him a few times, unrelated to his heart/lung issue. It's related to the speed which they push his formula levels up, too quickly results in what I've now dubbed his sh!t attacks, his system stutters, his heart rate and oxygen sats will drop he becomes unresponsive and then a few minutes later he'll have a big dirty nappy or two and then he's grand again.
    I mentioned it to them but obviously not strong enough cos they pushed his volume up from 6mls per hour to 15 over two days, (it took 2.5 weeks to get from 20-30 a few weeks back in Mayo) so with sedation slowing his system down .. he has a big dirty nappy at 5am this morning and is improving all day since.. the dominoes in my head went click click click and now I know what happened. But the consultant is looking at me like, yeah right, leave the medical stuff to us. I know I'm right, so I've called the dietician in mayo to call the one here, voila, the levels are held for the weekend and he's still improving. Very slow very cautious touching every bit of wood I can see, we might have reached the start of the massive M50 roundabout turn... (his corner) I hope I'm not being premature but it's the first bit of good news in 2 weeks.
    My boardsie family, I'd be lost without your good wishes and thoughts and knowing that you care, it's huge. This has brought me to my knees and to a level of helplessness I've never felt before. So thank you. I owe you all a pint! :)

A mother knows her baby better than any doctor. Delighted Cbyrd!

I'm back at the kitchen table, listening to Nova Friday Night 80s, and snacking out after another long 12hr shift. Even one of my colleagues was a wee bit shocked how tired I looked after it today. Bed it is soon then.

Just switched on rte1 as the late late started....and saw tubridy telling the audience who was on tonight... dunno which is the bigger load of ****...him or them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Outside your window..... tap tap tap.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside with a berocca fizzing away and a few tunes on the go..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

moved from the couch to bed, caught up on radio, now to catch up on TV (on laptop)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side :)

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Watching Endeavour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In bed with the electric blanket on toasting my buns and the cat at my feet :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Tá mé ar ais. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

Under duvet time for me

Tá mé ar ais. :)

God bless the weekend

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

God bless the weekend

:)

High 5 brother!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside

Delighted to hear your better news cbryd

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Whoop for Cbyrd. Delighted to hear he is fighting back.

Backstageside again. 2 shows today, 1 tomorrow them done!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Poolside, and not a bikini in sight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Delighted Cbryd. You poor thing. I hope you have someone minding you as well as you're minding everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Hurray for Cybrd! Delighted to read that. The bond between you two must be out of this world.

I'm on the couch in my apartment. Refusing to even look at the stuff I have to pack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Poolside....but for swimming lessons with the youngest chicken......and definitely not a bikini in sight.....shame lol lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement