Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Bottom bunk singing "Mad World" as a duet with top bunk.....top bunk is tone deaf :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭4Ad

cbyrd wrote: »
    Sitting on my bed watching my OH clearing up his paper mountain on his locker, he found a pen that doubles as a screen pen too .. guess who has it now! :D
    My boy is officially turning the corner, ventilation has been turned down from giving him 21 breaths a minute to just oxygen support with his breathing. My dread when phoning in case I need to rush to cotside is massive
    Hearing all the news over the phone is not the same
    I busied myself with lots and lots of scrubby housework and cursing today. Made a new cover for my phone and tablet with hot glue and managed to only ground 2 children today (they started chatting at 3:37am again at 6, then 6:39, then 7..so on so forth) and not alienate the nearly step-children... It's hard work this separation lark. I feel guilty and miss the older ones when I'm in crumlin and miss my boy when I'm home.
    We nearly lost him twice in the last 2 weeks, if I never feel like this again, I won't mind at all.. someday I'll be able to properly think about it.

You are so strong...fingers crossed it all works out !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Laughing away to myself over Harry's post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

In bed listening to the rain. Delighted to hear your boy is turning a corner cbyrd.

Just looked at an extremely blocked toilet ..no....not tonight, no intention of unblocking it after the little bugger....if she needs to pee tonight she can use the bath! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

In bed, sort of. After about 4 night visits from the 3 year old until about 4am, and a coughing chorus from the 15 and 6 year olds, complaints from the 7 year old that he can't sleep because of the noise (really?) I've decided the world can hump off today and I've turned off my alarm. Duvet day for all.
    I'll be writing notes for tomorrow so anyone who wants one just let me know. :)

In bed, sort of. After about 4 night visits from the 3 year old until about 4am, and a coughing chorus from the 15 and 6 year olds, complaints from the 7 year old that he can't sleep because of the noise (really?) I've decided the world can hump off today and I've turned off my alarm. Duvet day for all.
    I'll be writing notes for tomorrow so anyone who wants one just let me know. :)

G'wan!? I'll take one...can't be arsed adulting today....I've had to unblock the loo already today..that's my lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On my way home from job 1. Gonna make a feed of lunch, do a few more hours for that company then switch to Irish time to work for a few hours before I fall into bed.

No more rehearsals to squeeze in so now work is my life again.

Last night was amazing. Apart from almost totally missing a set change, all went smooth as silk.

Then we headed to the wrap party at one of the producers' houses. Their home is amazing and the party was in the courtyard around the pool. There was a proper bar and catered Indian feast. The craic was mighty but I had to leave early coz of work today.

The producers gave me a really cute necklace add a token of their appreciation for all I did. They were so sweet. Am so happy to have made such lovely new friends.

The wicked witchie of the east? :)

Might have to get my child up...doing croissants.. so hopefully the smell gets to her

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Would love croissants and some hot coffee. As it stands I'm on the couch drinking like warm coffee. I woke up in a pisser so cartoons on already. This doesn't bode well for the day. Must get out of this mood.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just about to burn rubber out of the office and have a cuppa in bed in an hour..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

My sisters kids stayed for the weekend. Four year old twins.

Two crazy kids in the nicest way possible. Hard work though

Couchy couch couch couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

True to my word I'm now on the couch drinking coffee while the 3 youngest raid the fridge of the school lunches I made last night.. :D I've yet to bump into the 15 year old..
    My santy go kart arrived from England E140 cheaper than buying here, (:D) update from the boy is he's still on the up so I'm starting to feel the weight lifting and see the twinkle of light at the end of a very dark tunnel,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

True to my word I'm now on the couch drinking coffee while the 3 youngest raid the fridge of the school lunches I made last night.. :D I've yet to bump into the 15 year old..
    My santy go kart arrived from England E140 cheaper than buying here, (:D) update from the boy is he's still on the up so I'm starting to feel the weight lifting and see the twinkle of light at the end of a very dark tunnel,

Sitting on my sofa smiling at this news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Waiting at the hospital. Twiddling my thumbs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Your thumbs? Yeah sure, I believe ya...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Dublin airport, having a final drink with a loved one I'm seeing off. I'm feeling a bit sad because it's likely I'll never have another pint with my friend again. I know it, he knows it but it's better left unsaid.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,527 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Dublin airport, having a final drink with a loved one I'm seeing off. I'm feeling a bit sad because it's likely I'll never have another pint with my friend again. I know it, he knows it but it's better left unsaid.

That's deep. Part of me hopes that it's just that ye are growing apart as opposed to anything more serious even though that in itself would be sad.
    Funny how airports are often locations for very low emotional experiences.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭franglan

San Jose the capital of Costa Rica, fells like the size of 3 Galways!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭votecounts

In work, waiting for the clock to say it's 1730 so I can leave this audit until tomorrow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

0bb76e7e64886943032731baf901b80343e7700bd930120b7f0a88b5b6fb51dd.jpg

:pac:

At my desk freaking out about the exam Thursday!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,103 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

At home on the couch, had my first dose of IVs at the hospital. I'm freezing cold even though I have the heating on and an electric blanket over me and I have my dressing gown and pyjamas and boot slippers on too! Gah, can't feel my nose.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

At home on the couch, had my first dose of IVs at the hospital. I'm freezing cold even though I have the heating on and an electric blanket over me and I have my dressing gown and pyjamas and boot slippers on too! Gah, can't feel my nose.

I think a cup of Barry's tea is in order :cool:

I'll have one too Sephers! :D

I'm in work half asleep. There are things I need to do but I'm just sitting here wrapped up in my scarf.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I think a cup of Barry's tea is in order :cool:

Barry's tea is culchie tea. What she really could do with is a cup of Harry's tea. It would clear her up just right and access parts of the brain she never realised existed.
    Cosmic stuff. Right now I'm in still at the airport, Daniel has left on his jet plane and I've a heavy heart. I'm getting drunk tonight randy.

I'll make you one Sephers! :D

Ahhh cheers thanks :pac:

Kitchen waiting for tea :pac:

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,098 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Sports Surgery Clinic in Santry. Just undergone my 7th procedure in 14 months (2 were the same though!). Hopefully that's it for some time...

If any re reg trolls out there think they may have an easy time, think again. Dudara and Mike are on your cases!!

• Advertisement

Beasty wrote: »

If any re reg trolls out there think they may have an easy time, think again. Dudara and Mike are on your cases!!

Don't ruin the thread with mod talk! :pac:

Still in work. Still doing nothing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement