Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bed after careful walk on icy paths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Work freezing my balls off

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Staff Room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Binge watching The Punisher

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

freezing my balls off

I knew there was something about you that I couldn't figure out :pac: :pac:
    I'm on the choo choo, just forced a cardboard chicken and stuffing sambo into me gob and I'm now washing it down with a JD and Coke. Nice, and all this before noon!

• Advertisement

Now watching "Nigella: At my table" on BBC... Christ I soooo would...and twice on Sundays!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my room thinking "what mischief will I cause today" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Be careful where you do it, there are eyes & ears everywhere.

Thawing out with some coffee at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In my room thinking "what mischief will I cause today" :pac:

Ditto :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ditto

Double locking my door now.

Hope you're feeling better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

On the bus to Dublin for the Irish game later, looking forward to meeting the lads and a lash of booze

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Double locking my door now.

*Says in warriors voice*

Teeeedddd, come out and play......:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work, feeling my OCD is going to kick my ass. I was asked to do a half set of something today but the thoughts of leaving something incomplete bugged me so bad I couldn't help myself but to do the full set at cost and time to myself but I just couldn't and now I'm sitting here in work dying go home and have a shower because I feel like I need to be clean but rationally I know I had my shower this morning and am clean but it's all I can think about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭4Ad

Ateing chocolate biscuits,looking at rugby..
    Going to pick up a few lads who were partying last nite, they are still out (out of it more like) My ears will be burnt....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

According to my VPN I’m in Dublin Ireland, but strangely enough it’s 20C outside

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Resisting getting out of my toasty bed.

Bought loads of new beers... whisky oak barrel aged etc.... going to try and hang tough until the start of the Ireland game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Couchside watching Ireland v Argentina lets hope the boys in green keep this up. May open a nice bottle of red later.

Drooling over pictures of Jason Momoa (he is so perfect I am convinced he can't be real) and thinking that I need to get out more :P

• Advertisement

Watching the game and flicking thru the paper...see a pic of my cousin, anniversary of her passing...and I'm in bits, while she wasnt much older than me...she was the only mother figure I had....and it's hit me hard

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Watching the game and flicking thru the paper...see a pic of my cousin, anniversary of her passing...and I'm in bits, while she wasnt much older than me...she was the only mother figure I had....and it's hit me hard

Hope your alright.

gifted wrote: »
    Hope your alright.

All's well, just caught off guard, thanks

Drinking vodka and diet coke (I'm most likely starting IV antibiotics for two weeks on Monday and I'm not supposed to drink on them) so I'm making up for it now, and watching Nymphomaniac :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside under umbrella

• Registered Users Posts: 21,527 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Fathom wrote: »
    Poolside under umbrella

Ooooohh. Look at Fathom. Trying to be one of us in cold, windswept, wet, bitter, freezing while sunny Ireland. :)

It's not because of rain the umbrella is out though is it. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Bedside,l in Mayo with the 3 year old, so excited to see me she can't go asleep. Looks like my boy is turning the corner, back on the normal ventilation and a little less sedated so he was moving his arms a little and holding onto my finger today. Home til Tuesday, so I'll be battling guilt all weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

cbyrd wrote: »
    Bedside,l in Mayo with the 3 year old, so excited to see me she can't go asleep. Looks like my boy is turning the corner, back on the normal ventilation and a little less sedated so he was moving his arms a little and holding onto my finger today. Home til Tuesday, so I'll be battling guilt all weekend.

Ahhhhh. Thats great news.

I'm at the chipper. Anyone want anything?

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Ahhhhh. Thats great news.

I'm at the chipper. Anyone want anything?

Al Porter says he wants a battered sausage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

deskside, working on my manuscript after an extended break away from it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement