Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

How long does it normally take for your attendance at the games to show on the portal?

If it's in Croke Park it will be updated immediately.
    If it's anywhere else usually Monday or Tuesday but sometimes it can take longer than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Aravo

Is the bring a friend option valid for all league games and some championship matches. I know that it may not be in ST reserved areas. Would the bring a friend enter in the same stile as ST holders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Aravo wrote: »
    Is the bring a friend option valid for all league games and some championship matches. I know that it may not be in ST reserved areas. Would the bring a friend enter in the same stile as ST holders.

You can bring a friend to every single game except for an All Ireland Final. They will be sat beside you.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭barman linen

ureds wrote: »
    If it's in Croke Park it will be updated immediately.
    If it's anywhere else usually Monday or Tuesday but sometimes it can take longer than that.

Bingo - 100% attendance so far this year - wonder what that entitles me to ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

Season tickets attendance from Clones yesterday have been updated.

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if you can scan a picture of a card to gain entry in to grounds.
    I know you can with ones for Croker that are mailed to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭statto25

Does anyone know if you can scan a picture of a card to gain entry in to grounds.
    I know you can with ones for Croker that are mailed to you?

I highly doubt you can. The printed tickets for Croke Park are actual tickets which is why they are accepted

Anyone registered their season ticket on GRMA.
    Tried and failed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Tried and failed.

Not working for me either.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭frankled

Tried and failed.

Incidentally I just contacted them about this, asked them to do it manually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Registered no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Mine aren't working on GRMA but tickets are grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Mail from GRMA:
    A chara,

Hope you are well today.

You recently contacted us with relation to adding your 2018 Season Ticket, we wanted to get back in touch to let you know that due to unprecedented volumes this year the date you will be able to add your Season Ticket points is on the 16th of February rather than after the 27th January as we initially planned. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

If you have any additional questions, please read our FAQs or contact us at grma

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Can I get into Offaly Limerick in the hurling on Sunday with a Tipp hurling county pass? I've been told I can

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭kala85

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Can I get into Offaly Limerick in the hurling on Sunday with a Tipp hurling county pass? I've been told I can

You should be able to get into any allianz league hurling match with any hurling league season ticket.
    But i had to email the season ticket email about four or five times to clarify this.

The only reason i knew it was the case was because of the posts on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

kala85 wrote: »
    You should be able to get into any allianz league hurling match with any hurling league season ticket.
    But i had to email the season ticket email about four or five times to clarify this.

Do you just scan as normal when it's a match not involving your own county?

Do you just scan as normal when it's a match not involving your own county?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

kala85 wrote: »

Does this apply for football too?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Does this apply for football too?

Yes

Do kids go free into the grounds for league matches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Do kids go free into the grounds for league matches.

U16

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭IanVW

Anyones season ticket update for thurles saturday evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

Mayo season tickets updated this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,499 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

IanVW wrote: »
    Anyones season ticket update for thurles saturday evening?

Nope not yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Them carrier pidgeons sure are fit this early in the year 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Anyone having problems with updated attendance in McHale Park? We scanned two different tickets. One has updated and the other hasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

stuba wrote: »
    Anyone having problems with updated attendance in McHale Park? We scanned two different tickets. One has updated and the other hasn't.

No issues.

Tyrone updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

stuba wrote: »

Both scanned by the same scanner? If so, then one of them wasn't scanned correctly.

• Advertisement

Can someone please email me 1 ticket for Crokers on Sat please, might suit a Dublin/Donegal ST holder so they get a credit if they can't make the game..

Advertisement