Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Print outs only happen when there is reserve seating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Anyone else yet to get their card? It's getting a bit close for comfort at this stage..

• Registered Users Posts: 12 doinotlikethat

I was wondering how long they take to send this out? Booked today? Should have it by next Friday surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Anyone else yet to get their card? It's getting a bit close for comfort at this stage..

Email them at seasonticket@gaa.ie and ask. They are very good at replying very quickly and will answer any questions you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

I emailed them yesterday and got this back today.

Stuart, a Chara,

Your GAA Season Ticket cards have been posted. You may have received them by now, if not, you can expect to receive them in the coming days.

Due to an error by our third party printing company, the GAA Season Ticket cards in your Season Ticket account have been issued with the account owners name printed on them.

PLEASE NOTE: Each card that you receive is fully valid and will scan in as normal at the various grounds during the Allianz Leagues and during the Senior Inter-County Championships this summer.

Just to re-emphasise that the cards you have or will receive are fully valid and the 12 digit number listed after 'UIMHIR CHARTE' is the unique identifier on each card.

Season Ticket cards can be reissued with the correct names printed on them, however, this can only be done if the original cards are returned to the GAA Ticket Office by post.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Officer999

stuba wrote: »

Stuart, a Chara,

Your GAA Season Ticket cards have been posted. You may have received them by now, if not, you can expect to receive them in the coming days.

Due to an error by our third party printing company, the GAA Season Ticket cards in your Season Ticket account have been issued with the account owners name printed on them.

PLEASE NOTE: Each card that you receive is fully valid and will scan in as normal at the various grounds during the Allianz Leagues and during the Senior Inter-County Championships this summer.

Just to re-emphasise that the cards you have or will receive are fully valid and the 12 digit number listed after 'UIMHIR CHARTE' is the unique identifier on each card.

Season Ticket cards can be reissued with the correct names printed on them, however, this can only be done if the original cards are returned to the GAA Ticket Office by post.

Also received the same as this.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Crusty Blaa

stuba wrote: »

Stuart, a Chara,

I got the same email. I hate mistakes like this especially after paying €243 for two tickets. What happens if an absolute anal steward at the gate decides to look at the name on the card and the person using it and realises they are the wrong sex?!

Anyway, this is my first year buying. What’s the situation with match day? Is it enter and sit where you like or are there specific gates and sections for season ticket holders? I’m in Walsh Park this weekend for Waterford v Wexford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

I got the same email. I hate mistakes like this especially after paying €243 for two tickets. What happens if an absolute anal steward at the gate decides to look at the name on the card and the person using it and realises they are the wrong sex?!

Anyway, this is my first year buying. What’s the situation with match day? Is it enter and sit where you like or are there specific gates and sections for season ticket holders? I’m in Walsh Park this weekend for Waterford v Wexford.

Sit where you want, same as usual for league matches. For matches with reserved seats you have to print out a ticket and will be seated with other ST holders.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭barman linen

All season tickets are transferrable to another person - except on the day of a match so the steward can't object. Unless they saw you giving it to a stranger on the way up to the stile there is nothing they can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭statto25

All season tickets are transferrable to another person - except on the day of a match so the steward can't object. Unless they saw you giving it to a stranger on the way up to the stile there is nothing they can do.

Are you sure? The ST office emailed us all last year indicating that swapping of tickets is strictly prohibited and that holders may be asked for ID if there is suspicion that you aren't the card holder

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭barman linen

statto25 wrote: »
    Are you sure? The ST office emailed us all last year indicating that swapping of tickets is strictly prohibited and that holders may be asked for ID if there is suspicion that you aren't the card holder

Here...

http://www.gaa.ie/tickets/gaa-season-ticket/faq

Does this now mean my GAA Season Ticket is non-transferable? No. You can of course pass on your GAA Season Ticket to a friend or family member to use if you cannot attend. This transfer cannot take place at or in the vicinity of a match day venue

• Registered Users Posts: 27,272 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Bring a Friend option now open for Saturday's matches in Croke Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

What’s the procedure if it doesnt arrive in time for a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Print a copy of your season ticket confirmation email and present it at the season ticket turnstile. This is what my notification arrival email stated today.

It also stated that any ticket purchased before 18th Jan has been posted if that helps you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

KevIRL wrote: »
    Print a copy of your season ticket confirmation email and present it at the season ticket turnstile. This is what my notification arrival email stated today.

It also stated that any ticket purchased before 18th Jan has been posted if that helps you?

Thanks.

It was posted on Monday but this is An Post we are talking about!

KevIRL wrote: »

And in doing that make sure you have the 12-digit barcode number printed as well. They can manually add your attendance with this.

You can get it on the attendance page of your ST account.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

Will all season ticket holders get the option of Croke Park tickets for Saturday?
    I know we have in the past but it's getting a bit late in the week now.

ureds wrote: »
    Will all season ticket holders get the option of Croke Park tickets for Saturday?
    I know we have in the past but it's getting a bit late in the week now.

As in non-Dub, Kildare and Offaly ST holders?

As in non-Dub, Kildare and Offaly ST holders?

Yes

We're due to get our tickets allocated tomorrow. So I would assume they will be available in your account in Special Purchases from then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

We're due to get our tickets allocated tomorrow. So I would assume they will be available in your account in Special Purchases from then?

Usually in the special purchases section from the Thur/Fri

Got them and decent enough in 305.Last year it was 311-312.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭kala85

305 row d. Poor enough

What rows are under cover

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

kala85 wrote: »
    What rows are under cover

You'd want to back around row EE according to official sources.But I'd imagine back around row AA or lower is sound if the wind isn't blowing in the wrong direction.

305RR

phew

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

305RR

phew

302 jj I got when I requested the free tickets

I can only get 305 row d

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

kala85 wrote: »
    I can only get 305 row d

Croker won't be full so you could move seats if you want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Crusty Blaa

How long does it normally take for your attendance at the games to show on the portal?

Advertisement