Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibrahim Halawa acquited(mod warning in op-Heed it)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Don't trust a single word out of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Wow...haters gonna hate.

If he was white from Kiltimagh, would you be posting like that?

Were you ever 17?

Are you 17 yet?

If he was white from Kiltimagh. Nobody would know who he was.

Stop with that ****e trying to label everyone Racist. It's getting boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Wow...haters gonna hate.

If he was white from Kiltimagh, would you be posting like that?

Were you ever 17?

Yeah. In fairness I didn't go foreign when I was that age, but if I so much as went to Bray at that age I was warned by the folks not to get into trouble.

The sister still not happy ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭qm1bv4p8i92aoj

Poor aul IH obviously didn't practice his bull*****t story enough in front of the mirror. Not one bit believable. He is a fair aul lump of a fella as well who was supposedly in a dire situation in prison.

Lies lies lies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

He's said it now folks, he doesn't support the MB. He's said it. Now are people happy with that and are they gonna take his word for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Avoiding the question...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

His sisters are rides!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Darn racists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Nettle Soup

prinzeugen wrote: »
    If watching "tears of a crime" has taught me anything, it is that he is lying.

Excessive nodding and blinking every time he speaks.

BS. You're just a hater.

How composed would you be after 4 years in a foreign prison having entered at 17?

I would love to see you on the LLS at 17 talking about anything!

This thread is full of racists. Tubs and Halawa have exposed you. Live with that.

You can feel the anger that he is such a normal Irish guy. They wanted an Osama wannabe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,376 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

What a lovely young man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

Looks like the single biggest question that people want addressed won't be asked. His father's association with the MB. Very telling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Nettle soup do not post in this thread again. Reason-Needlessly antagonistic and abusing other posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

bajer101 wrote: »
    Looks like the single biggest question that people want addressed won't be asked. His father's association with the MB. Very telling.

Sure he didn't even know what the Muslim Brotherhood was even when he was talking to thousands of their supporters on stage after he just walked out of the cinema and all of a sudden became political within seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Darn racists.

And - "Haters"

Pure whitewash ...

More ducking and diving than a bunch of boxers in a swimming pool imo

What Mark Humphrys did after that interview......

87wQl.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Panjandrums

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

bajer101 wrote: »
    I think enough questions from the 'baying mob' were answered. He's not responsible for the thoughts or actions of his father.

He addressed most of the bull that's be floating around here. I'm sure it still won't be enough for some, or rather most by the looks of the posts so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

pablo128 wrote: »
    Yeah. In fairness I didn't go foreign when I was that age, but if I so much as went to Bray at that age I was warned by the folks not to get into trouble.

Can't help but get into trouble in Bray.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

• Advertisement

Eh, what?! He was never in college. Think you've mixed something up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Panjandrums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Jesus that was awful. Massive PR fubar for the Halawa family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

BS. You're just a hater.

How composed would you be after 4 years in a foreign prison having entered at 17?

This thread is full of racists. Tubs and Halawa have exposed you. Live with that.

You can feel the anger that he is such a normal Irish guy. They wanted an Osama wannabe.

Google what a racist is. Calling out someone for telling lies is not racist.

You are the only person bringing race into the discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

I for one do not think ibrahim was believable. Now he wants to bring his mates home to Ireland. ..great. His sisters were full of misery and all.

prinzeugen wrote: »
    BS. You're just a hater.

Google what a racist is. Calling out someone for telling lies is not racist.

You are the only person bringing race into the discussion.
    Why does someone 'telling lies' seem to have wound up so many here. If all he's guilty of (acquitted in Egypt afterall) is being a liar.. then we don't have too much to worry about from him. You know, terrorist wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Went exactly as predicted with no challenge from Tubs whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭qm1bv4p8i92aoj

givyjoe wrote: »
    Why does someone 'telling lies' seem to have wound up so many here. If all he's guilty of (acquitted in Egypt afterall) is being a liar.. then we don't have too much to worry about from him. You know, terrorist wise.

Well if you can't make the connection with why people are concerned about his lying about supporting the MB then you are beyond explaining to.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So he wasn't political at all but ended up speaking at a political protest :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

givyjoe wrote: »

Well if you can't make the connection with why people are concerned about his lying about supporting the MB then you are beyond explaining to.
    Excuse me, I don't think resorting to insults is particularly called for. I don't believe he supports them, he said he didn't .. explicitly. If you are choose to believe that he was lying about :everything ', then that's your issues. Out of curiosity, did you believe ANYTHING he said?

How folks can seriously think this guy is any way someone to be concerned about is mind boggling.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement