Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social media influencers bragging ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Mzo1978

The MUG is that filtered and tuned in her pictures if u passed her in the street you wouldnt reconise her she's not near a size 8 but she looks better than me, and I'm an 8, on Instagram

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

anna080 wrote: »
    It's the "I got this in a medium BECAUSE, and I got this in a 10 BECAUSE" that irks me. Why do you need to justify what size you are or why you bought that size? You don't do it for smaller sizes. You're more than happy to say "this is a size 8" and leave it at that, no excuses necessary. Stinks of being insecure over her size.

I just read that Kate Middleton is a size 8 (not pregnant obviously!) she's the same height as muf, there's no way on earth they are the same size!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

Mzo1978 wrote:
    The MUG is that filtered and tuned in her pictures if u passed her in the street you wouldnt reconise her she's not near a size 8 but she looks better than me, and I'm an 8, on Instagram

Omg all her snaps that shes talking on are so filtered! The one that makes your eyes bigger and jaw smaller.. I noticed that yesterday (only started following her after handbag-gate!) Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Mzo1978

mcgiggles wrote: »
    Omg all her snaps that shes talking on are so filtered! The one that makes your eyes bigger and jaw smaller.. I noticed that yesterday (only started following her after handbag-gate!) Haha

I don't follow her never have she's so rude met her in easilocks about 6 years ago I was getting extensions for my wedding. Had to wait 40 mins for her to finish her numerous calls for my appointment full of self importance. Google her and see if u can get a picture that was taken of her by someone else then u will see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Why does it matter what size her jeans are? I'm no 8 myself, I'm certainly not going to think any less of her because of what she can or cannot fit into

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

I see MUF has decided to take a break from snap etc for a few days, was half wondering had she seen these threads and was taking some time to reflect on what she's been sharing recently?? Maybe not, timing just seemed odd to me.

Nevermind, she is snapping as normal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Ray37 wrote: »
    Nevermind, she is snapping as normal

That didn't last long!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Is there anything more annoying than when they have this big announcement that they're taking a break and then two hours later business as usual :snooze:

Pure attention seeking. Just take a break and get on with it. It just goes to show how some people think viewers are consumed by watching them. They really need to get over themselves. The only snappers I like anymore are the ones that don't think they are high and mighty, like you can genuinely tell they are sound. No airs and graces, or photoshopping, or white labelled crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Her chat is off so I think she means taking a break from replying to people. Which she always does, in fairness. I find hers can be quite interesting and not dogs lying on the bed or whatever.
    I met her once she seens like a nice person no airs and graces (that is the most country phrase ever).

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cria

Ray37 wrote: »
    I see MUF has decided to take a break from snap etc for a few days, was half wondering had she seen these threads and was taking some time to reflect on what she's been sharing recently?? Maybe not, timing just seemed odd to me.

I just saw that with about 20 snaps following does she not realise how ridiculous she looks doing that lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Her chat is off so I think she means taking a break from replying to people. Which she always does, in fairness. I find hers can be quite interesting and not dogs lying on the bed or whatever.
    I met her once she seens like a nice person no airs and graces (that is the most country phrase ever).
    I was thinking her snaps this evening would be perfect getting engaged snaps. Lovely weather, fab cocktails, quaint English village, boating etc...

In fairness it looked like a lovely day out

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

But she clearly said she'll be taking a few days break from social media and #unplugged
    Grand if she changed her mind but it's just a bit odd continuing on like you've said nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭blairbear

She's taking a break from social media but asking us all to guess what she's up to by looking at her instagram picture.

I think she lives in Opposite Land.

blairbear wrote: »
    She's taking a break from social media but asking us all to guess what she's up to by looking at her instagram picture.

I think she lives in Opposite Land.

Meaning 'please everyone guess I got engaged'.

I unfollowed her again because she has literally no content anymore and the childish guessing games are just annoying.
    If she has something to say... Just say it!!

They are all guessing engaged/moving in together/buying a house together.

I swear to god, if she gets engaged, it will be about as silly as Kylie Jenner getting pregnant.

I swear to god, if she gets engaged, it will be about as silly as Kylie Jenner getting pregnant.

They guess that for everything because it's what she wants so desperately.
    If they did get engaged I'd be very surprised if it wasn't live streamed :D
    (joke!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

She won't get engaged, he's not that into the relationship from what's being shown. Another product release maybe.

Can anyone actually tell me what her content is?? Like what is her niche? I'm so baffled, is her bf her content now? That seems to be it really?? The bf and free clothes? I will say I didn't follow her much when she was in Ireland, has her 'content' always been this poor?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

I know where she can get a great deal on some bridal pieces :D

I bet she'd be on asking for ideas where to get rehearsal dinner & honeymoon clothes and Cari's Closet will fall for it again

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Was it sosue who got married recently?

I think she wants people to assume she's engaged to put the pressure on himself. Whyyyy are some girls so obsessed with getting a ring on it?? If you are pushing for it so hard without him doing it of his own accord, that should tell you enough. Remeber a few weeks ago she shared a private msg between the 2 of them of her sending him a wedding dress? His response was somehing like 'okay.... *runs and hides*'.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,419 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Picture of a house with a for sale sign outside it on her Instagram.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I started following MUF 5 or so years ago...maybe more. She used to do Brilliant YouTube videos on make up and I really enjoyed watching them. I think that was her main focus back then.
    Since she has moved more into fitness her content has lessened and lessened and I really don't know why I follow her now.
    I think Snapchat is a crutch for blogless bloggers....i.e. they don't blog about anything and think that inane chat into the camera on their phone is enough to keep people interested and to keep the freebies coming.

If she can afford to buy a red brick townhouse near London, then I am seriously doing something wrong. There is no way.

I think she was showing it cos the door is her fave, "Tiffany Blue".

Deffo only coz of the colour of the door...: Also probably wants people to assume she can afford to buy in 'Central'....

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

Maybe she bought the door...

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Actually come to think of it when she made him breakfast and said "I'm such a good wife" it was totally cringe.
    Then she said I'm getting loads of messages, no we didn't secretly fet married it's just a phrase.
    Yes, for married people. I've been with my bf 7 years and never said that.
    Guaranteed her fans were messaging him too omg congrats!! Level 5 hint dropping.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I can't see that on Instagram?

Advertisement