Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Nice and active here this morning. Spot all the people who cleared their diaries for this week

:(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I have the day off work. Had it planned for a couple of weeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

tritium wrote:
    Nice and active here this morning. Spot all the people who cleared their diaries for this week

I know right?! I'll be thumb twiddling all day now

anyone want to see if popcorn is viable on boards?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=104237290#post104237290

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necrominus wrote: »
    I feel that was probably my fault. I wanted to get the heat off Orla (evil seer after all) and was planning on tossing Fiona under the bus but raze talked me down and I think went down the road of the reveal cos he figured he was done.

I was holding off on killing you as long as I could because like Jake I reckoned you had some level of trust in me. Plus there was healthy suspicion around you claiming good Troy. Would have had to do it at some point though to make sure you didn't get the doll.

Derry too! Drumpot even put me on a good list on day 1!!!

Yeah, you were Abi, right? Never even crossed my mind that you were bad :(

I had the doll yesterday and was giving it to Steve this morning, so would have gotten Pierce confirmed, which would have been nice. Even before Steve signalled to me about "getting a drink together", I was going to take the gamble and give it to him on the back of....he was a low poster, but I feel low posters shouldn't be wolves (in terms of not playing that game). Would have been so happy this morning if I had survived and gotten Pierce :(

• Advertisement

Nope, that was it exactly. And it somehow worked :P I didn't even vote for either of you!!!

Haha that's brilliant. If the lynch votes had been published you could have been so fooked though :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lord TSC wrote:
    Yeah, you were Abi, right? Never even crossed my mind that you were bad

Yeah that was me. The evil wench :P I had kinda given up on getting Pierce tbh but it really would have changed things up if you had gotten them on side as I was gunning for Steve hard since day 1.

tritium wrote:
    Haha that's brilliant. If the lynch votes had been published you could have been so fooked though

Nah, I went with Steve off my FFA and that seemed to be universally accepted. It was delightful that the one accuser I had got lynched :P

FYI guys, backroom is handed over, game is now in the archive.

Any login issues Uriel is your man!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Hi guys. I cant get into the changeofplans login using the Angus username. If someone can tell me what im doing wrong, that would be great.

Im mentally done playing this game, on thursday and friday it was easy as I was in work. But the weekend killed me. I couldnt play as I had family events to attend, but I was so hooked I couldn't stop. My other half was so angry with her, mainly from not listening to her while reading the thread.

Being a NRV was a great way to start a first game, no pressure and gives me nothing no lose when playing.

My strategy was to focus on everyone, if I notice something odd then I have to quickly call someone on it. Hence why I went after Barb and Gab on day one.

I cant recommended enough reading back on old games, every game was different and was so useful in preparing me. Studying how wolves played previous games was vital.

I loved trying to figure people out, I was far FAR from right but I had mo idea and just tried to trust my instincts.

When the game broke, I was bitter sweet about it. I didnt want it to end but it was good as it meant I could come back to reality.

My other half hates you all by tge way.

I loved it and cant wait to play again.

Sorry Gab, I loved our duel, surprised I won.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Angus, you can log in with your normal boards name, the back rooms are all open now

Angus WW wrote: »
    Hi guys. I cant get into the changeofplans login using the Angus username. If someone can tell me what im doing wrong, that would be great.

Im mentally done playing this game, on thursday and friday it was easy as I was in work. But the weekend killed me. I couldnt play as I had family events to attend, but I was so hooked I couldn't stop. My other half was so angry with her, mainly from not listening to her while reading the thread.

Being a NRV was a great way to start a first game, no pressure and gives me nothing no lose when playing.

My strategy was to focus on everyone, if I notice something odd then I have to quickly call someone on it. Hence why I went after Barb and Gab on day one.

I cant recommended enough reading back on old games, every game was different and was so useful in preparing me. Studying how wolves played previous games was vital.

I loved trying to figure people out, I was far FAR from right but I had mo idea and just tried to trust my instincts.

When the game broke, I was bitter sweet about it. I didnt want it to end but it was good as it meant I could come back to reality.

My other half hates you all by tge way.

I loved it and cant wait to play again.

Sorry Gab, I loved our duel, surprised I won.

Patrick, I demand a rematch, that means you have to play again :p:p

tritium wrote: »
    Patrick, I demand a rematch, that means you have to play again :p:p

What was with your rule 9 theory? It just seemed extremely harsh if it was true? Like imagine youd be killed based on an accudental mistake

Patrick, sign up here for an account in your own name to see the archives:

http://changeofplangames. com/wwforum/index.php

Patrick, sign up here for an account in your own name to see the archives:

http://changeofplangames.com/wwforum/index.php

Thanks, I get that now..... my mind isnt at full capacity. I assumed the Angus account wprked there too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Angus, was your determination Orla was evil really just a gut instinct? I felt that was such a wolfie excuse :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

When ye were all arguing about rulebreaks activating kills all I could think was "what kind of fascists do they take us for?"

Holy hell lads are we that strict :p

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Angus, was your determination Orla was evil really just a gut instinct? I felt that was such a wolfie excuse :P

I was waiting for one of the low posters to appear after I called them out. Orla was second tp appear and she seemed to have caught up too quick for my money. So she was a great candidate to pressure, never expected her to crack and own up though. She was far from guaranteed dead
    When ye were all arguing about rulebreaks activating kills all I could think was "what kind of fascists do they take us for?"

I thought it was a confusion tactic by a wolf Gabriel. I was like they cant be that strict, id be so bummed out if I was modkilled for posting under my boards name after waiting 2 weeks to play.

I stayed in Angus skin all game. Still havent logged back into PS

My gut wasnt so good as I let Cloadagh skate by with no second thought. I also got Gab lynched and maybe holly too had the game not broke.

Angus WW wrote:
    I was waiting for one of the low posters to appear after I called them out. Orla was second tp appear and she seemed to have caught up too quick for my money. So she was a great candidate to pressure, never expected her to crack and own up though. She was far from guaranteed dead

You nearly had me on day 3 but I think I was talking you around. Well played man

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    just read troy barnes final post in wolf room. necro, i 2nd everything you say in there. it reminds me of strawberries post. dont sign up if you are not in it for the fun of it please. this is not a contest for most of us. we dont care about records and accolades, we just like to get some fun gaming on every few weeks. if going more vanilla like mrsfd says is only solution, then whatever, but i think some lack of respect has happened, not saying i am absolved in any way, and more respect should be used in future.
    some ideas
    1. dont sign up for games if you cant follow the rules
    2. maybe post the op 1-2 day in advance of the game starting in future (lock thread), before any pms are sent. any gamebreaky / bottlenecking (i forget the correct term) stuff can be discussed unaliganced then hours b4 game starts.
    3. if you feel you cannot commit to rules, (ie. 50 posts per 24 hour period) you can pull out in advance of game start.
    4. its late . and i cant think of anymore right now, but keep the discussion open and lets try to improve/ make run smoother our future games.
    5. i like this group of people!

shout out to 'irishman stage', was dying to do that in game but felt restricted, come join us.
    great 1st game patrickstarr. very impressive, and i hope this episode has not made bad on what is usually a compelling reason to click the , i need it in my vains button in the next sign up thread.

probaly my longest post of all time. goodnight.
    brendan ww
    phil ww
    sKeith (relatively newbie ww player.)

50 posts per day?! Are ye mad?? That would be unplayable

You would think that... but... have you met me?:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Sorry for killing you and all that hokum

tumblr_n26rm5JNyM1qjka7qo1_r1_250.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Would be easier to limit it to 50/day

Sorry Necro :D

You would think that... but... have you met me?:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Sorry for killing you and all that hokum

tumblr_n26rm5JNyM1qjka7qo1_r1_250.gif

50 posts per day would be a disadvantage to the wolves

Kolido wrote: »
    Would be easier to limit it to 50/day

Sorry Necro :D

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Feel its needs to be said lads, from where I'm standing the stuff regarding the troll rule breaks didn't lead to or contribute to the game ending. For any and all offering apologies, there's no need, its not to be worried about from my POV. I won't be holding onto it.

What was with your rule 9 theory? It just seemed extremely harsh if it was true? Like imagine youd be killed based on an accudental mistake

Ah it would have been but usually that early in the game its useful to throw stuff like that out there and see how people react. I figured that Gabby being killed so early was harsh anyway (before the first game action:eek:) so it seemed like one to run with and see what reactions people had

50 posts per day would be a disadvantage to the wolves

Not to me apparently:P:P:P

wolf.gif

To be fair when/ if I eventually mod a game I plan on being a harsh fecker
    :D

miss a vote - > -2 penalty votes against you next vote :eek::D:D

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Ah it would have been but usually that early in the game its useful to throw stuff like that out there and see how people react. I figured that Gabby being killed so early was harsh anyway (before the first game action:eek:) so it seemed like one to run with and see what reactions people had

Why did you not reveal your role before death, you thought you were safe?

Advertisement