Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

delete when drumpot has got the link, best of both worlds

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

What did ye think of the SK kill mechanic? I know it didn't end up coming into play in the end up.

We ended up changing a decent hack of stuff the last two or three days, so apologies for the confusion bit we figured ye would cop the most of it, I think Chang was one of the biggest things.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Its all good I kinda wanted to skirt the lines of being lynched so I wouldnt get munched reading the wolf backroom I got lucky with it. As riona came on the radar late

Number 1 aim as nrv is to die early to save ye useless feckers :P

chang was too easy to activate.

did starburns not use todays kill yet?

What did ye think of the SK kill mechanic? I know it didn't end up coming into play in the end up.

We ended up changing a decent hack of stuff the last two or three days, so apologies for the confusion bit we figured ye would cop the most of it, I think Chang was one of the biggest things.

Liked the sk thing.

The chang thing was our own fault as we automatically assumed it was an sk. There was nothing in the op to signify him being bad so was a silly mistake tbf.

• Advertisement

Didnt really see too much of it, but I like it as it keeps the village on thier toes regarding revealing identities. Also with a kill a day he has a decent chance to win

sKeith wrote: »
    chang was too easy to activate.

did starburns not use todays kill yet?

We weren't expecting it to happen so soon, had it been set to 5 or 7 mentions (and Mick stopped mentioning him three times a post) it may have worked out better.

Didnt really see too much of it, but I like it as it keeps the village on thier toes regarding revealing identities. Also with a kill a day he has a decent chance to win
    i prefer seeing sk get a kill a day too.

Me too, every second day isn't enough to plan round. I'd probably end up just trying to dick everyone over as opposed to actually winning the game, wouldn't give myself a chance I don't think.

We weren't expecting it to happen so soon, had it been set to 5 or 7 mentions (and Mick stopped mentioning him three times a post) it may have worked out better.

A character like that is always going to receive a large number of mentions though with people discussing the roles early on. I get the beetle juice thing but it is an easy activation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

What was the story with chang? Was it one kill in game and what activated him?

I tried to reactivate him later but alas he only had one kill. So he'd shoot derry for me :P

the code word should have been 'human'

the code word should have been 'human'

That was the code word for burning down the village :o

Drumpot wrote: »
    What was the story with chang? Was it one kill in game and what activated him?

On the third mention of Chang he awoke, on the fourth he got a bullet, NRV after that

Agree he was too easily activated but look, we'll know for next time.

On the third mention of Chang he awoke, on the fourth he got a bullet, NRV after that

Agree he was too easily activated but look, we'll know for next time.
    thats the spirit. was getting afraid you might hang up the mod reigns

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I don't think I should continue with my spreadsheet strategy.

I'm so tired I can't even work out who was good or bad, on a spreadsheet that tells me exactly who was who!!!

Isla WW wrote: »
    Things need to Chang and Chang fast or I'll Chang you all myself
    I fear there are secret tasks being done on thread right before our eyes

I was right :D :pac: accidental right is still right. Right?

thats the spirit. was getting afraid you might hang up the mod reigns

Not at all, I'm taking a break alright. I consider game design to be a hobby at this stage, and I really enjoy it.

At the very least I'd descend into designing games for others to run but I'm a long stride from making that call.

#FFA1

Frank
    Holly
    Derry

The seer, the priest and the ass bandit. best villager ever :cool:

I love nerding it up and reading back the game with the roles i shouldnt really be this crap at it mind

• Advertisement

The seer, the priest and the ass bandit. best villager ever :cool:

I love nerding it up and reading back the game with the roles i shouldnt really be this crap at it mind
    we do our best with the information we are given.

i see my orla & fi shit is why i got named in orlas post ;)

havent read the wolf thread yet though, just getting thought the mod main thread first.

Drumpot wrote: »
    I don't think I should continue with my spreadsheet strategy.

I'm so tired I can't even work out who was good or bad, on a spreadsheet that tells me exactly who was who!!!

Sorry that's a mod thing we never explained, its in the backrooms.

The good characters have only first names, so Troy, Jeff, Abed, Britta and Shirley were the rolled villagers.

Evils have two names, Troy Barnes, Abed Nadir, Shirley Bennett, Jeff Winger were the wolves.

This matches the backroom accounts too.

Mick you were Isla? I tried to tell you who I was after you said you were a big community fan. I figured you were an NRV rattling cages.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104216019&postcount=559

tenor.gif

Very tenous link but I referred to Jesus again

Mick you were Isla? I tried to tell you who I was after you said you were a big community fan. I figured you were an NRV rattling cages.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104216019&postcount=559

tenor.gif

Very tenous link but I referred to Jesus again

awh **** I thought you said that cause I said

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104215670&postcount=521

**** so obvious seeing it now sorry dude..

And ya I was isla :o

Shout out to Angus, sharp as a tack even more impressive as first time player. Had a great game wp dude.

just read troy barnes final post in wolf room. necro, i 2nd everything you say in there. it reminds me of strawberries post. dont sign up if you are not in it for the fun of it please. this is not a contest for most of us. we dont care about records and accolades, we just like to get some fun gaming on every few weeks. if going more vanilla like mrsfd says is only solution, then whatever, but i think some lack of respect has happened, not saying i am absolved in any way, and more respect should be used in future.
    some ideas
    1. dont sign up for games if you cant follow the rules
    2. maybe post the op 1-2 day in advance of the game starting in future (lock thread), before any pms are sent. any gamebreaky / bottlenecking (i forget the correct term) stuff can be discussed unaliganced then hours b4 game starts.
    3. if you feel you cannot commit to rules, (ie. 50 posts per 24 hour period) you can pull out in advance of game start.
    4. its late . and i cant think of anymore right now, but keep the discussion open and lets try to improve/ make run smoother our future games.
    5. i like this group of people!

shout out to 'irishman stage', was dying to do that in game but felt restricted, come join us.
    great 1st game patrickstarr. very impressive, and i hope this episode has not made bad on what is usually a compelling reason to click the , i need it in my vains button in the next sign up thread.

probaly my longest post of all time. goodnight.
    brendan ww
    phil ww
    sKeith (relatively newbie ww player.)

• Advertisement

Ah yeah, he has PM's turned off, tried to send him one a few days ago.

Join us.

Advertisement