Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭whippet

Trying to talk like Yoda is he

Awww did we miss some more Boudoir photography shenanigans :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Anyone ever considered that is all just a big wind up??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

TRS30 wrote: »
    Anyone ever considered that is all just a big wind up??
    I've often wondered the same thing. He must be affecting some comedy persona, surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    I've often wondered the same thing. He must be affecting some comedy persona, surely?

No he is not.
    Unless its some sort of Kaufmanesque performance art piece. I have had the misfortune to of had dealings with him in that past.

He talks exactly like he writes, and I don't doubt he is paranoid.

And have heard stories about him jotting down number plates of cars that might casually beep at him in the street.

Just a local character like The Shanks or Paddy McCabe.
    I just wish Jeff would get a job and set some sort of example for his kiddos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

No he is not.
    Unless its some sort of Kaufmanesque performance art piece.

Did you mean Kafkaesque? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭blackwhite

bonzodog2 wrote: »

I'm guessing he's referring to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Kaufman

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

I don’t think Jeffrey does meta...

Just a local character like The Shanks or Paddy McCabe.
    I just wish Jeff would get a job and set some sort of example for his kiddos.

I must give him an auld beep the next time I see him !!

I’d genuinely say that if Paddy McCabe got his name on the local election ballot he would get double Jeff’s votes

bonzodog2 wrote: »

No, as in Andy Kaufman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

whippet wrote: »
    I must give him an auld beep the next time I see him !!

I’d genuinely say that if Paddy McCabe got his name on the local election ballot he would get double Jeff’s votes

Take his picture too while you're at it.

That should keep the paranoia levels firmly in the red for the foreseeable.

padd b1975 wrote: »

I’d need to put the photo through some rather hamfisted filter to look like a painting and give it a fectching caption like ‘Milking the system’ or something and stick it up online to see if anyone wants to buy it

padd b1975 wrote: »

I'm not sure that is a great idea. I cannot see it ending well for anyone if Jeff catches you trying to take his pic.

It's only ok for him to take people's photo without their permission.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I'm not sure that is a great idea. I cannot see it ending well for anyone if Jeff catches you trying to take his pic.

It's only ok for him to take people's photo without their permission.

Will he use his Karate skillz on the photographer?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

No, as in Andy Kaufman

<Tony Clifton clip>

But that's Tony Clifton.

He was on to a ‘professionally sounded’ person about job path - apparently the professional has had his / her social welfare cut by Jobpath - I thought professionals actually had a profession ... but I suppose in the world of career social welfare claimants it’s like a profession

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Wombatman wrote: »
    But that's Tony Clifton.

:P

Wombatman wrote: »
    But that's Tony Clifton.

Is it?
    Has anyone ever seen Andy and Tony in the same room. That's all I am saying

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

That statement declaring his intention to run in the general election is a thing of beauty.

I love how he gets his excuse for not winning in in the first sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

"Get to the door steps NOW - not when an election is called.
    Talk far more to the people now and BE REALISTIC.
    No fancy fairy tale stuff.
    Most people actually can quickly sense a bull**** artist - and thus later won't vote for them."

He's got that bit right anyway! :pac:

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Some fascinating discussion in the comments who wants some concrete proposals and less waffle.

Jeff doesn’t agree with outright defaulting on the national debt. Instead he has a canny suggestion to pay down the principal first rather than the interest. The man is a genius.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Two Facts.

1. Fine Gael hates me.
    2. I couldn't give a crap!
    ...erm why post that you don't care if that's the case? :confused:

He won’t post anymore marketing advise apart from the need to do a SWOT analysis ... so FG and FF won’t steal his election tactics .... is he really that delusional to even think that any political party would look to someone who has polled bottom of the pile twice for tactical advice ?

He loves talking about SWOT .. this is page one of junior cert business studies .. Hardly ground breaking ... we all know what his Strengths section would contain .. I’d love an insight to his Weakness section

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Let me be clear.
    The things I expose?
    These are the things I am willing to tackle unlike already elected, no balls, devious.

He’s willing to expose his balls and tackle?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭blackwhite

He’s willing to expose his balls and tackle?

Probably the most productive part of the man, to be fair :pac:

UP’s ‘top man’ in Dublin is back from holidays in Mexico and is ready to rock for the election campaign .. might even get on the ballot paper .. will probably have to wait for the nomination from the party meeting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭piplip87

http://www.theruddsite.com/under-attack-again/

Lad he has another website. In this brilliant piece of writing he states that somebody opened his computer to install a keystroke logger but he disturbed him so he put the wires back together wrong.......

piplip87 wrote: »
    http://www.theruddsite.com/under-attack-again/

Lad he has another website. In this brilliant piece of writing he states that somebody opened his computer to install a keystroke logger but he disturbed him so he put the wires back together wrong.......

that's old news -- funnily enough he never posted a picture of the offending article like he usually does ..... la la land !!

Gas he's blocking people for insulting other posters on a piece about Noel Grealish yet the racist and antisemitic ones are allowed stay like "Them Nigerians are mostly criminals, the money belongs to their victims." and he's flip flopping about unsure which side he's on :D

• Advertisement

Gas he's blocking people for insulting other posters on a piece about Noel Grealish yet the racist and antisemitic ones are allowed stay like "Them Nigerians are mostly criminals, the money belongs to their victims." and he's flip flopping about unsure which side he's on :D

He’s flip flopping because he opened a can of worms that he just does not understand !! Which isn’t helped by the ignorance of the members of his echo chamber who don’t have a clue either

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement