Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,299 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

no, his point is that he is being hounded/forced to pay a voluntary contribution, to go to things that are actually core.
    if this was just a school trip he was being asked to pay for, i'm sure he would quite likely pay the specific contribution to that if he feels that the trip would benefit his children, as long as it was a reasonable amount.
    what i got from what he said, is that this isn't the case.

Eldamo's post quoting Jeff would suggest that a once-off payment is possible for this trip. Though obviously Jeffrey's phrasing is open to interpretation, as always.
    My daughter comes home from school today. She says that the school has organised a trip. It's free - but only to those that have paid this (€100) 'fee' now PR renamed as a "Registration fee". Talk about possible blackmailing or using pressure tactics on parents! It's disgusting

It sounds as if there is a potential trip, but it would have to be paid for separately by those who didn't pay the initial €100. That seems reasonable, obviously depending on the cost/details of trip.

However, if it was only open to those who had paid the €100 then that would be unfair.
    It reads as if Jeff wants to both avoid the €100 and get the extra curricular trip for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Eldamo's post quoting Jeff would suggest that a once-off payment is possible for this trip. Though obviously Jeffrey's phrasing is open to interpretation, as always.

It sounds as if there is a potential trip, but it would have to be paid for separately by those who didn't pay the initial €100. That seems reasonable, obviously depending on the cost/details of trip.

However, if it was only open to those who had paid the €100 then that would be unfair.
    It reads as if Jeff wants to both avoid the €100 and get the extra curricular trip for free.

I do read it as being only open to those who have paid the 100 euro fee.

but those are the realities of life these days.

Jeff needs to get a grip of reality.

Be a good parent, take care of your childrens needs first.

I know he will argue that everything he does politically is to make a better future for his kids.

But that's the equivalent of spending every penny of your income on euromillions tickets just in case.

Jeff, take care of your childrens basic needs first, anything you have left in the kitty, feel free to take your flights of fancy with. But if you misbudget and can't afford something that your children need, you have no one to blame but yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

A man would provide.

He's no man, and he knows it, hence the constant search for vindication from those around him, whether it's by inventing a fantasy life of celebrity and espionage, or pretending to be a selfless public representative.

Pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

A man would provide.

He's no man, and he knows it, hence the constant search for vindication from those around him, whether it's by inventing a fantasy life of celebrity and espionage, or pretending to be a selfless public representative.

Pathetic.

Jeff is the kind of guy that gets to the till in the supermarket, realises he doesn't have enough money for everything, and puts that damn expensive baby formula back.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,965 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Takes a packet of meat and leaves it on the sweets shelf to go off, I'd reckon.

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

• Registered Users Posts: 33,965 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

No spelling mistakes so wasn't Jeff

Life ain't always empty.

Seen him post a few 5G pieces recently to see which way the wind is blowing there. His followers don't seem interested but I'd say he's itching to tell us all about the evils of 5G :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭whippet

Seen him post a few 5G pieces recently to see which way the wind is blowing there. His followers don't seem interested but I'd say he's itching to tell us all about the evils of 5G :D

like all great political minds - Jeff will fly a few flags to get a sense of the populism of the topic and then weigh in with his 'stuff your not supposed to know'

JRFB wrote:
    I got a phone call from a decent concerned citizen who was looking out for me.
    His concern was, he has noticed that an Irish Internet forum has a group of people out to daily try tarnish my name/reputation. They carefully watch all I post and do - then pull it it apart it, twist it as best they can, in order to try undermine me, troll me or tarnish my name in the eyes of others. The person calling me, wanted me to just know this is going on.
    My reply to him was a greatful thanks that he was looking out for me. I added also that I have been aware of these (always cowardly anonymous) idiots for many years now. According to them, I am on any given day: a left wing or right wing nut job, a gay, gambling, raving alcoholic that is stupid, abusive to all, while never also having worked a day in my life. All I can do is smile at their own craziness.
    Yes, that's the Internet for you and that's the type of pure schite anonymous idiots will troll and throw because of their own sad, sick lives. My response to my caller was that he should just ignore their complete stupidity.
    Anyone with half a working brain, willing to do actual unbiased research, can discover what i truly am by simply asking me or meeting me - where thereafter they can meet others including my current employer, to back up that I am not any of the Internet posted daftness by always faceless cowards.
    I have ignored for years, the pure false ****e that is being posted by the fake name cowards. Anyone that reads anything posted by someone who hides behind a fake name, really should take their postings with extreme care. At least reporters put their real names to media articles they say are accurate. You should trust the Sun and Mail more than any anon forum junk - and that's saying something. "O it must be true. I read it on the Internet. Mickley Mouse says so on a forum!" haha lol.
    I'm well used to being attacked. I'm well used to Internet assholes attacking and insulting not just me but my wife and kids too. Such is their sad little lives, they have nothing better to do.
    In the meanwhile, while they are reading this post too, to be ripped apart and twisted and then mocked, I will in the same time period be off once again providing assistance yet again to real people in real need.
    If only the sad obsessed Internet nutters would spend more time doing similar, helping real people with their serious problems - imagine how better off more people would be. We can dream.
    Such is life. Onward and upwards.

Rattled.

• Advertisement

I’d love to know where this site is which calls hims a gay, gambling alcoholic?

He spent many a day posting over 30000 post here under an username handle ..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭normanoffside

whippet wrote: »

He spent many a day posting over 30000 post here under an username handle ..

Most of it was pure fantasy. Biggins portrayed himself as some kind of 007 character (before he was banned).

"A Gay"

Alcoholic? Guess he's been on the "Largers" again so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Going on the amount of children he has burdened the taxpayer with, I think we can safely rule out gay.

Open to necessary technical detail change were needed, UnitedPeople seeks that an Irish government create a state building company. This company should then be given the funds to more so build real social housing where they are clearly much needed...It's time for better. We sure as **** are not getting it from the usual elected of traditional parties. Time for real change. Time to kop ourselves on more.

This is indecipherable.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

I wonder has he ever actually been contacted by someone in Drogheda about a real council issue.

Not the Jobpath rubbish. But something to do with the local community. The stuff councillors regularly deal with potholes, a blind corner, getting a crossing put somewhere. That sort of stuff.

Maybe he could use some of his Super Soilder skills to deal with the local gangs.

I wonder how he would react to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

This is indecipherable.

I dropped it in to google translate and it said "everyone should have free houses like me".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

The man is disgusting.

I cannot stand when people treat homeless people as some kind of zoo animals there to make you feel better about yourself. Maybe its just me but if I was sleeping rough the last thing I'd want is some moron trying to get my life story. Give the man a few quid, some food, some cans at least. Jeff doesn't bother with that. He wants to take his picture an upload it to facebook with some nonsense wise message behind it.

This is bad enough on its own but of course he goes one further. Without ever even parting with a shilling he is now trying to sell this photo for 35 ****ing quid.
    https://www.picfair.com/pics/09242902-the-study-of-the-homeless

Like all his photos it has zero artistic merit. Seriously, have a look at the rest of his "work".
    https://www.picfair.com/users/JeffRudd?fbclid=IwAR1eMmi8yVRF2A9d8aL8Bmqc980kowpPDzswIeu850PkuzQWoVfewEbu86c

No eye for subject or composition. I've deleted much better from my phone camera.
    20 years a barman, up-skilled. Now third level qualified in marketing & multimedia management. Other areas are programming, software, hardware & website building to name a few. Qualified also as a JEB qualified I.T. teacher. Started out as a personal photographic hobby, it bloomed into something others have taken a great interest in.

The ego on display again. You did not upskill as you have no other skills or talents. Pulling pints is about your level. it's honest work and anybody with a sense of dignity would put in the hours in that job to support your family.

I see the little known town of “Ballbriggian” has made a comeback more so also.

I wonder if he has any of the “Maher” hospital?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

He's calling out "local elected" for doing a sponsored sleep out in aid of the homeless.
    What exactly has he or "United People" done to aid the homeless?
    (You're not supposed to kop this)
    Maybe some of the proceeds from his dreadful photographic portfolio will go to a homeless aid charity?

CPL 593H

He claims that clear and graphic is back up and running ... not really .. he has just added some of his amateur photos to a website to sell them.

Is Jobpath catching up with him and he needs to show that he is trying to work again ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Disgraceful, trying to capitalise on someone who's down on their luck....
    but it's not the first time and won't be the last. Jeff loves to point the finger and ask what other people are doing about the many societal problems we have and at the same time milk the system for all it's worth.

Don’t say he gives nothing back

“ It is my intention to contact all the genuine opposition parties so to arrange a group meeting. In doing so, I shall be putting aside my own political views.
    The aim will be to give them a free course in marketing. Something I am third level qualified in.
    We ALL MUST first define our message better and then better get it out there to the masses that are being not allowed know the full truth on many issues.
    We must unite far better and overcome the Dail mafia. The TD greed, law breaking and corruption must end.”

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Don’t say he gives nothing back

“ It is my intention to contact all the genuine opposition parties so to arrange a group meeting. In doing so, I shall be putting aside my own political views.
    The aim will be to give them a free course in marketing. Something I am third level qualified in.
    We ALL MUST first define our message better and then better get it out there to the masses that are being not allowed know the full truth on many issues.
    We must unite far better and overcome the Dail mafia. The TD greed, law breaking and corruption must end.”

3rd level no less!

The ego knows no bounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

Has our hero made it down to Bettystown yet?
    Hasn't he been promising to mediate the gang war?
    Or has his been to busy fighting the good fight against Seetec ?

TBH, just thinking about it. If you are running a populist campaign. Why bother with Seetec. He could easily of gotten elected if he had run on a platform of ending gang violence in Drogheda and getting more cops into the area.

For a man who has 3rd degree higher level marketing skills. He appears to know very little about demographics

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

"The UnitedPeople.ie website was tried to be hacked this morning"

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Probably by Leo himself, the dastardly fiend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I mean, it's one sentence. How hard could it be?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement