Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

He has just posted a job alert from Aer Lingus .... I wonder if he is thinking of applying !

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

whippet wrote: »
    He has just posted a job alert from Aer Lingus .... I wonder if he is thinking of applying !

Considering the amount of whinging he made over the government share sell off a number of years ago I doubt it. That doom and gloom prediction of his turned out to be quite the opposite.

humberklog wrote: »
    Considering the amount of whinging he made over the government share sell off a number of years ago I doubt it. That doom and gloom prediction of his turned out to be quite the opposite.

And I think Denis may have taken an AerLingus flight once .. so on principle he couldn’t work there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭washiskin

Data protection champion....who was it attempted to smear a former member post split by revealing details of their personal life?

Yeah....real defender of honour. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

According to his page he’s making a killing as a GDPR consultant.

Is there no end to this mans talent?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

According to his page he’s making a killing as a GDPR consultant.

Is there no end to this mans talent?

Social welfare might be interested in hearing about this

They sure would.

Surely Jeff wouldn’t lie to his fan base in order to emBiggin himself?

And despite having any qualifications in the area ... he seems to think that professor google is enough !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Slideways

I got booted from his new page almost instantly after asking about deleted posts

Ill have to resist the temptation ... it’s the only social
    Media account of his I can see without logging in with a burner account ... he really believes his own nonsense.

Someone asked him about volunteering and of course only if he had the skills and time. I deduce from that response that despite being intent on getting elected sometime and having no full time employment he values his time more than helping others in his community !

• Advertisement

I suppose the GDPR doesn't extend to revealing your sister in law's attempted suicide. Common decency and common sense would usually prevail in such instances- unfortunately they're character traits that Jeff lacks.

In other UP news...Alistair Smith, Alistair Frederick Smith and the poet Alistair E. Smyth along with 2 others have had a busy weekend exposing the scandal that is Jobpath. The banner was erected on the BoI's railing at College Green and leaflets were handed out.
    Jeff was so touched at his gamely crews passion he wrote a typically long Thank You post to them.
    Jeff couldn't make it- he was busy posting crap on Facebook. All day.

Alistair would want to be careful or he could be victim of a heave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Pegmatite

Its so frustrating, I appear to be blocked from most of Jeffs pages, and can't see any of the posts being disccused. Any chance people can post screenshots when posting about Jeffs latest update.

Pegmatite wrote: »
    Its so frustrating, I appear to be blocked from most of Jeffs pages, and can't see any of the posts being disccused. Any chance people can post screenshots when posting about Jeffs latest update.

This is a new personal page ... so unless you’ve received a slap of the banning stick in the last 48 hours is a free for all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Pegmatite

This is a new personal page ... so unless you’ve received a slap of the banning stick in the last 48 hours is a free for all

This one

How does the man find the time? We should have a pool on who is going to get booted first.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Pegmatite wrote: »
    This one

How does the man find the time? We should have a pool on who is going to get booted first.

reckon jeff has used his keen IT skills long ago to rig up a rudimentary AI that just spews bile and gets offended online.

right now he is yucking it up spending quality time with his kids while we ponder over how he could possibly be so 'productive'.

apparently he will be slow in getting back to people today as he has 24 hours to build a 'complex' website for someone ....

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

apparently he will be slow in getting back to people today as he has 24 hours to build a 'complex' website for someone ....
    Between building complex websites and carrying out GDPR work, he is keeping himself quite busy.
    the Dept of Social Welfare will be pleased to hear that he is working now!

Maybe it's him who is laughing at us rather than the other way around. He's hardly serious like??

Maybe it's him who is laughing at us rather than the other way around. He's hardly serious like??

You said you support his party, so you tell us if he is serious or not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Great to see the Irish Renters Association back in action with rents at an all time high. Maybe we could see a collaboration with Jeff. UPIRA

Anyone else playing Ruddish Bingo with the new FB page? I've nearly a full house of the usual lies, fabrications and general nonsense.

I think I'm only looking for "Backstabbing" and "U-Turn!" and I'm nearly there.

It’s very hard to separate the trolls from the genuine supporters !

It’s very hard to separate the trolls from the genuine supporters !

Surely they’re all genuine :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

906327_865269520207507_6123295042344634693_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=bb3648361ba5c4dc2bdd2dc858519a97&oe=5B99CF77
    This is Jeff's "command centre"

Imagine how many hours he spends there bashing away at the keyboard stoking his own deluded ego. He spent the entire May bank holiday weekend there in his darkened room. Posting out inane, deluded, self-congratulatory nonsense. It was a beautiful sunny weekend. Most people were thrilled to get to spend some time outdoors with their loved ones.

Not Jeff. His selfishness knows no bounds. There was no trip to Bettystown, or ice creams or even a paddling pool in the garden. Jeff had far more important political issues to address such as informing people about the amount of flouride in their multi-vitamins, giving out about Shane Ross' pension and sharing a funny video about a man scaring people dressed as a bush in St Stephen's Green. Along of course with posts about how he's persecuted and attacked by the government for his political activity.

It's very galling to see some one give out so much about a government that funds his lifestyle. I suppose the May Bank holiday was no different for Jeff. Every day is a bank holiday. The rest of us cherish these holidays. Jeff is on a permanent one.

And to think Donal trump just needs twitter on his phone to conquer America

I didn’t come across it on Jeff’s page-but Ben of the family Gilroy is jumping on the bereavement bandwagon as well.

He’s worse than Jeff by an order of magnitude because he knows exactly what he’s doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

1. Jeff Rudd (all media)
    2. Philip O'Malley (Linkedin and twitter)
    3. Ben of the family Gilroy (facebook)

I'm probably sadder than them all for it but they give me more pleasure and entertainment than any film or tv show. I'm honestly laughing to myself every day with their latest antics.

1. Jeff Rudd (all media)
    2. Philip O'Malley (Linkedin and twitter)
    3. Ben of the family Gilroy (facebook)

I'm probably sadder than them all for it but they give me more pleasure and entertainment than any film or tv show. I'm honestly laughing to myself every day with their latest antics.

Philip O'Malley,

oh crap a new one,(for me)

what's his schtick?
    Qualified PA/Social Media Strategist!
    looks classy

• Advertisement

eldamo wrote: »
    Philip O'Malley,

oh crap a new one,(for me)

what's his schtick?

looks classy