Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

The guy whinging about LPT should try living in the 'land of the free'. Don't pay your property tax in the US? Your property gets seized. I don't mean your car or TV, I mean your house.

You seriously think an obviously clued in gentleman like Al would consent to any searches or seizures??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

My local LMFM radio station this morning is on about JobPath - but still refuse to talk to me - the chap that has investigated the setup for two years.
    I have just got off the phone with the station to add my comments regarding JobPath. I wonder will my words be aired!!!
    UPDATE: No - still blanked.

:pac:

I'd love for them to let him on and introduce him as "Local Non-Entity, Jeff Rudd"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

While we await the latest Great Thing, Coming Soon, I'd like to take this opportunity to commend furiousox on his genius thread title.

I can never read it without giggling. Ruddy brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,922 ✭✭✭furiousox

Wise words from Jeff today, well...words anyway.
    Lots of them.

This St Patrick's day I call on all the political parties genuinely working for the people of Ireland, to unite behind each other.

We should all stop on social media and elsewhere, attacking one another because we each exist and over what makes us different. We should unite better and have each other's back in opposing a continuing Dail and Senate political Mafia that is operating In Ireland, not in the interests of the people or the country.

There are modern day snakes in Ireland. They need to be peaceful, professionally chased and held to account. This can only happen far better by being united in seeking improvement and justice.

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Says the queen of social media bitchiness.

I'm blocked from most of his pages now so I no longer see his ramblings.

What odds normal service will resume tomorrow and he'll be whining that the gov were not giving out free shamrock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

I like his commitment to his snake analogy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭piplip87

Lads firstly thank you to to the OP for drawing light on this man.

The Government in conjunction with Facebook have slowed down his connection, to stop him from spreading his message.

Oh well, ce sa ra , sa ra

Oh well, ce sa ra , sa ra

Ruddism is a mighty language. He crosses the road rather than panic the elderly, yet he and his lethargic wife and six spawn do more damage to any pensioner, in terms of clawing away at their earnings, than any startling circumstantial sight of the block headed Jeff, or any of his hairy browed and equally square headed progeny.

He offers to pay the bills? Hello? Jeff, you’re a drain on society, you bring nothing to the table. Nothing.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

There was a funny one in the last few weeks. Jeff was up in arms over FG passing government information off as news items. Oddly enough whilst the steam was coming out of Jeff's ears he totally forgot about his antics of putting the UP logo over newspaper columns he agreed with or cutting and pasting his own ramblings onto newspaper pages to make them look like real copy.
    Or how about the Canadian brain trauma centre's reception area Photoshopped to look like UP's central command office?

I not saying FG were right but that spoofer has some gall to be taking Umbridge.

No sign of the national possible probable international earth shattering court case proposed by Jeff? Such a mealy mouthed fantasist.

I'm not seeing much of this new pressure group Justice for Jobseekers either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Has he jumped on the Cambridge Analytica bandwagon yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭whippet

washiskin wrote: »
    Has he jumped on the Cambridge Analytica bandwagon yet?

He is probably trying to shoehorn it in to some rambling article as to how it cost him a seat in the local elections where he finished dead last

"Yours truly today, has reached the half a century mark in his life. How he got there is a miracle in itself!
    Besides rotten politicians and devious with their own agendas wanting myself hung for decades - I've been in a bus crash, car crash, caught a rare African bone infection, had a living room ceiling and roof fall down on me. I was tried to be assaulted at least three times - their mistake given my years of martial arts training as they soon found out. I have had my home pole attacked, stone attacked and window smashed in. "

Today, our hero (who looks all of 70) celebrates his 50th. Happily, the karate kid seems to have overcome the grievous attacks rendered upon his home pole and stone, and is looking ahead with optimism.

He had a pole and a stone attacked??? He is one crazy dude

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I thought in a previous post here he claimed to have been shot at, in some sort of hush-hush-its-what-i'm-trained-in, cant-say-anymore type of way.

Seems a curious omission from todays danger list.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

"I was tried to be assaulted...."

Classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Pole attacked ffs. How come nobody on facebook ever takes him aside and lets him know that his english is shocking and that he makes the same stupid mistakes every time.
    He's all about self improvement through courses so surely he could devote a few hours to brushing up on the basics of the language.

Pole attacked ffs. How come nobody on facebook ever takes him aside and lets him know that his english is shocking and that he makes the same stupid mistakes every time.
    He's all about self improvement through courses so surely he could devote a few hours to brushing up on the basics of the language.

No doubt someone has mentioned his language "skills" and gotten blocked for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

I thought in a previous post here he claimed to have been shot at, in some sort of hush-hush-its-what-i'm-trained-in, cant-say-anymore type of way.

Seems a curious omission from todays danger list.

The Ian Fleming phase,and many people swallowed it up at the time.

The more thing's change the more they stay the same

• Registered Users Posts: 6,922 ✭✭✭furiousox

Don't f..k with jeff, he taught Elvis how to play karate.
    Christ he talks some $hite, even more than usual today.

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

He’s the only lad who could think of posting a tribute to himself on his birthday !!

I have a five year old who tells us he is a ninja ... but I know deep down my son really doesn’t think he is one.

He slips further and further in to the realms of Walter Mitty with each passing birthday.

As for the government wanting to have him hanged ... I’d say the government have no idea who he is !!

Owryan wrote: »
    No doubt someone has mentioned his language "skills" and gotten blocked for it.

I still remember the United People “consitution”. Without a hint of irony, Jeffington laid the grammatical blame squarely at the feet of an un-named lady and castigated that other eejit above in “Balbriggian” for mentioning it.

He did mention that said lady was half blind alright.

The Ian Fleming phase,and many people swallowed it up at the time.

The more thing's change the more they stay the same

I called him out on AH just before FreemanGate and got forum banned by a (now departed) gullible sort for my trouble.

So on his birthday Jeff kicks the day off expressing how surprised he is that he's survived so far and then goes on to list some treacherous incidents such as a window into his porch having a stone thrown through it 2 years ago.

Jeff then goes on to post 53 Facebook posts over the course of his day. 53 separate posts. A father of 6 kids on his 50th birthday on a Saturday finds the time to post 53 of the mosts inane posts on Facebook?

What a dick.

FACT - according to Jeff the Irish Government have been doing a Russia on us since the 60's with Nerve agents ..

.... but how come we are all not dead like the Russian Spies? ..i'm confused.

whippet wrote: »
    FACT - according to Jeff the Irish Government have been doing a Russia on us since the 60's with Nerve agents ..

.... but how come we are all not dead like the Russian Spies? ..i'm confused.

FACT - Jeff will jump on any anti irish government bandwagon going

FACT: Jeff is on record numerous times saying he wouldn't poison his family's minds or bodies with chemically altered tap water.

FACT: Jeff says he keeps receipt of all bottled water and recommends you do too. For when the clear of mind inherit the earth one should be able to claim that money back.

FACT: When Louth burst a water main Jeff posted a screen grab of his wife on TV3 News with their new born baby in a queue waiting in line for potable water from a council bowser.

It's a disgrace Joe! It sure is Jeff. It sure is.

Jeff cant afford regular Tesco chicken nuggets, only the extra value ones, yet he can afford bottled water.

Never mind flouride rotting peoples brains, the sh1te he spews must be doing something rotten to his poor children's brain cells

humberklog wrote: »
    So on his birthday Jeff kicks the day off expressing how surprised he is that he's survived so far and then goes on to list some treacherous incidents such as a window into his porch having a stone thrown through it 2 years ago.

Jeff then goes on to post 53 Facebook posts over the course of his day. 53 separate posts. A father of 6 kids on his 50th birthday on a Saturday finds the time to post 53 of the mosts inane posts on Facebook?

What a dick.

I keep coming back to this post.
    It pains me.
    I have two kids, 3 and 5 months.
    When I am at home the occupy almost all of my time.
    Any time that I have to come on here and mock jeff is generally in lulls during the working day and occasionally after the kids have gone to bed at night.
    I can understand if jeff has an arrangement with his wife, that this (internet spoof politician) is my career so give me 5 days a week 9-5 that the kids are your responsibility and I am not to be disturbed.

But you are right, this was his 50th birthday, he was just posting stuff that entertained him and his children and spending time with them were the last thing on his mind.

Not a good person.

• Advertisement

It’s been fairly banal in the world of UP these days .. but I’ve seen a few posts by Jeff’s former right hand man claiming that Jeff got involved with the German lad who is been extradited for fraud ... it wouldn’t be like jeff to get suckered by some conman peddling freeman type nonsense

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement