Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

As you note from my posts this last month or two, I am increasingly coming under attack online and offline for exposing antics of the government from law breaking, allowing people's data to be exported - besides giving it away themselves, from detailing how the UK has hacked into specific Irish cables, from publishing many, many victim statements of JobPath, from describing in detail - times, dates, places, costs, names - of those involved with the quiet introduction (backdoor) of the EU army (PESCO) and much more.
    It is only a matter of time that I am going to be more open state targeted. They are already doing it. From sending out Garda to record car numbers at hotel public meetings in Donegal, to tapping my phones, photographing myself on my way to Dublin highcourts and someone mysteriously paying my home a visit to generously examine my PC (but they should have put the wires in the right way when they were finished) while I was out with my wife, to the increasing online lies via Irish forums and news site comments sections, etc - its clear I am being targeted increasingly because I am still talking.
    Oddly too, my Facebook account and that of UnitedPeople often sees posts going missing and people have problems even accessing it.
    In all of this, you should note that very few that mask attack - none of fact - has come out and refuted anything I write to my face - except for anon' people that we can only suspect are from other parties or their supporters - and those that attack my home, smash my windows, smash my house alarm and throw rocks at my front door.
    If I was complete rubbish, I would be painted (rightly) as a lunatic - but many of the posts I write, I provide links and times, dates, places, names again and again - and tell people go go independently verify what I write - not just take my word for it.
    So in the end, someone or some parties doesn't like me talking and being active - so they are lashing out at myself (and others doing same) in the usual low levels that they can only do. Will it deter us all? No.
    As mentioned before, in truth it all only inspires us to keep going even more as their low actions are further examples as to why we should even more try to improve things in Ireland for its people - and yes, that even includes for those attacking. They don't get that of course!
    As for myself, there is more to come. Plans are in progress. Some big ones, some small, some very soon to be made public. Stay tuned. 2018 will continue to get interesting around here. :-)

:eek:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Jaysus, he's forgotten his tablets or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Open state targeted....

You have to love it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Don't forget to exit through the United People gift-shop, folks.
    This week we have replaced our exorbitantly priced baby bibs with the finest quality tinfoil hats.
    That's right, made from tirelessly sourced materials, our hats come with a lifetime warranty that guarantees absolutely no common sense will get through.
    Also available, our ever-expanding range of "how to stay on the scratcher" manuals...a sure-fire way to keep those pesky civil servants at bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭whippet

as the dark sinister underbelly of 'the state' is hacking, deleting and generally causing mayhem with Jeff's facebook page he is on VK.com (I really have no idea what that is) but ... while he isn't as active on VK as he is on FB he is promising that he will go missing from FB for a while and can be found on VK

The court case has been put back for more than two weeks due to big preparations including further legal facts researched, verified and preparing to reference them in court but it's now hoped that next week, commencing Monday, I shall be in the Irish highcourts attempting to do something that not one person or one party long established, has done so far - even those in opposition that could - but haven't for some inexplicable reason!

There is a UnitedPeople Support group on VK.com too .. see attached image ... all the members united together !!

• Advertisement

whippet wrote: »
    as the dark sinister underbelly of 'the state' is hacking, deleting and generally causing mayhem with Jeff's facebook page he is on VK.com (I really have no idea what that is) but ... while he isn't as active on VK as he is on FB he is promising that he will go missing from FB for a while and can be found on VK

The court case has been put back for more than two weeks due to big preparations including further legal facts researched, verified and preparing to reference them in court but it's now hoped that next week, commencing Monday, I shall be in the Irish highcourts attempting to do something that not one person or one party long established, has done so far - even those in opposition that could - but haven't for some inexplicable reason!

There is a UnitedPeople Support group on VK.com too .. see attached image ... all the members united together !!

I do wonder how many agents Leo Varadkar has personally assigned to jeff, it's gotta be quite a few.

As far as I recall VK is an off brand alcopop that my students union bar used to sell.
    442281.PNG

actually I've just had a little look online .. and it seems that VK is monitored quite closely by mr Putin and the Russian government ... so from the frying pan and in to the fire for Jeff ..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

actually I've just had a little look online .. and it seems that VK is monitored quite closely by mr Putin and the Russian government ... so from the frying pan and in to the fire for Jeff ..
    A number of the Freemen groups have at various times attempted to migrate over to VK to avoid the gubbermint reading their thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Why does he constantly make a point of calling Bertie Ahern "Albert". Is that some joke I'm missing out on?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Why does he constantly make a point of calling Bertie Ahern "Albert". Is that some joke I'm missing out on?

It's just of his many written foibles. Whether it's intentional or ignorance or both I guess we'll never know. It a bit like how he spells "kop" or his weird aversion to adding a y to an adjective to create an adverb.
    He has a number grammatical "tells" which makes it handy when he's writing while pretending to be someone else.

In the style of Jeff...I have uncovered through deep investigation some revealing clues regarding Rudd's broken window. The one he's kinda claiming now is because of his actions with Jobpath. But I'm going to the pub after work and need to be on my lap top to put it on line. Hold tight! I think this could be international news! (Ok it's not, but it is mildly amusing).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

humberklog wrote: »
    It's just of his many written foibles. Whether it's intentional or ignorance or both I guess we'll never know. It a bit like how he spells "kop" or his weird aversion to adding a y to an adjective to create an adverb.
    He has a number grammatical "tells" which makes it handy when he's writing while pretending to be someone else.

In the style of Jeff...I have uncovered through deep investigation some revealing clues regarding Rudd's broken window. The one he's kinda claiming now is because of his actions with Jobpath. But I'm going to the pub after work and need to be on my lap top to put it on line. Hold tight! I think this could be international news! (Ok it's not, but it is mildly amusing).

This is the defining characteristic of Ruddish and I've never seen anyone else replicate it.

https://youtu.be/IhyyryZqB00

Not sure if link is gonna work, I'm on phone. If someone could fix it?

I'd almost forgotten about this gem. It was made last March. Jeff's rueing over the court case that followed the broken window incident. In it "karate man" Jeff says some dope was given bad info by a person from a different political party and he assaulted him and damaged his house.

The political party was the local Drogheda branch of DDI (I won't mention the bruiser himself) and the info given was regards to a photo of a child.

I've no way of saving this video and I know Jeff reads here. As we know Jeff deletes and blocks anything that'll cast honesty onto his lies so I expect him to delete that YouTube post sooner rather than later. But I thought it was an interesting thing to post considering how Jeff has scewed that particular episode's narrative.

Edit*** oh link works, just scroll back to the start.

Edit** He couldn't have titled it better.

Edit* Love the crow!

I'm really enjoying his "test" video linked below it

https://youtu.be/TvkMqnGpkFo

Maybe his Clear and Graphic business might take off for the betterment of furniture sales long established

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Not only is he toe curlingly insincere, he also has no concept of how the legal system works (despite his legal law expertise).

Because, it’s obviously the cops fault that one lad gets fined and another gets a custodial sentence.

He’s looking fairly shook these days for the right side of fifty. He’s only got a couple of years on me, yet looks a couple of decades older. The life of leisure isn’t suiting him.

^^^isn't D Minor the saddest of chords...

https://youtu.be/NgViOqGJEvM

https://youtu.be/IhyyryZqB00

Not sure if link is gonna work, I'm on phone. If someone could fix it?

I'd almost forgotten about this gem. It was made last March. Jeff's rueing over the court case that followed the broken window incident. In it "karate man" Jeff says some dope was given bad info by a person from a different political party and he assaulted him and damaged his house.

The political party was the local Drogheda branch of DDI (I won't mention the bruiser himself) and the info given was regards to a photo of a child.

I've no way of saving this video and I know Jeff reads here. As we know Jeff deletes and blocks anything that'll cast honesty onto his lies so I expect him to delete that YouTube post sooner rather than later. But I thought it was an interesting thing to post considering how Jeff has scewed that particular episode's narrative.

Edit*** oh link works, just scroll back to the start.

Edit** He couldn't have titled it better.

Edit* Love the crow!

Jesus, he is even less dynamic than I had imagined.

So, a young man broke Jeff's window after being misled by a rival party (non governmental...)

Jeff was there, as evidenced by his martial arts skills...

The young man later ordered to pay 170 euro for the damage...

Case closed?

But now its part of some government plot to silence him over seetec.....

I wish I could believe that he actually believed it, but (and I am trying to word this gently) it stinks to high heaven of pure opportunism to bolster his narrative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Tbh I'm still getting over his martial arts skills claim.

Makes everything else believable .

Owryan wrote: »

Well...whilst we're on the past- Jeff did mention a few times on here that he had worked as Close Personal Protection security for a "few people well known in the public eye."

Well...whilst we're on the past- Jeff did mention a few times on here that he had worked as Close Personal Protection security for a "few people well known in the public eye."

I suppose he did go
    To lengths to stand up for Ben Gilroy when he was being found out by the media

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He is the definition of a Walter Mitty.

He honestly believes that someone on government orders went into his house when he was away and did stuff to his computer. They were sloppy though and a few loose cables altered Jeff to their plot.

• Advertisement

He is the definition of a Walter Mitty.

He honestly believes that someone on government orders went into his house when he was away and did stuff to his computer. They were sloppy though and a few loose cables altered Jeff to their plot.

Yeah, let's not lose that statement.
    Jeff Rudd believes Irish governmental Intel breaks into his house to look at his computer.

That's what he's saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Pity they wouldn’t break into his garden and paint his fence.

the ban hammer has fallen again

this time he has named the recipient of said ban

more clearer transparency and all

appears to be some pro lifer

an interesting nugget of political and legal savvy from Alistair .. the other face of UnitePeople.
    An Dail Eireann is a business, An Taioseach is a registered company. You having a PPS no. whether you work or not you are owned (and thereby enslaved) by the establishment.

more than just touching off the madness of Freemanism !! .. it was a comment on the page of someone who puts forward many Freeman opinions.

an interesting nugget of political and legal savvy from Alistair .. the other face of UnitePeople.

more than just touching off the madness of Freemanism !! .. it was a comment on the page of someone who puts forward many Freeman opinions.

Ah, the real brains of the operation.....

Jeff had better watch his back with this eager young go getter!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Owryan wrote: »

Reminds me of Mrs Doyle describing Pat Mustard:
    Pat's very interesting, Father. At the weekends he's a swimming instructor. And he fought in Vietnam and he's a former Mr Universe and he taught Elvis Presley how to play karate.

Dear lord ... he is now deciphering the GDPR legislation and translating it in to Russish.

Interpreting GDPR is a massive headache and nearly everyone is struggling with it and there are expert groups and consultants across Europe advising organisations on the legislation. Yet Jeff has it nailed !!!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Well credit where it's due - he must have learnt a new thing.
    He is now probably aware of data privacy legislation and how emailing personal details of people to unrelated third parties is a definite no-no.

jobseeker
    ˈdʒɒbsiːkə
    noun
    a person who is unemployed and looking for work.

Its Good to remind yourself after spending too long reading ruddish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,965 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

The guy whinging about LPT should try living in the 'land of the free'. Don't pay your property tax in the US? Your property gets seized. I don't mean your car or TV, I mean your house.

Life ain't always empty.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement