Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    Some breaking news this morning !!!
    I had hoped to announce yesterday the start of ground breaking legal action
    being taken by a legal team and myself (me acting as principle litigant) against
    the state.
    The case is seriously a very important one - so in order
    that we have everything right, we are now going to commence the case against the
    state hopefully next Monday (barring accidents).
    The case not only
    should be news in Ireland but outside (of Ireland) media should probably pick up
    on it too as it's a right whopper of a case.
    The case is going ahead -
    we are just double checking everything (documents, laws, etc) extremely
    carefully first.

So, what are the predictions for this?

I can see it going one of two ways, either the judge sees straight through his waffle and boots him out, followed out by complaints about the corruption of the judiciary. Or Jeff realizes it costs 190 euro to lodge his case and quietly shelves the operation never to be mentioned again...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭whippet

He might skip the €190 fee by trying to replicate his new mates in the north west and just walk in to a random court insisting he be heard !!

He might skip the €190 fee by trying to replicate his new mates in the north west and just walk in to a random court insisting he be heard !!

I honestly don't think he has it in him unless he assembles a mob.

eldamo wrote: »
    I honestly don't think he has it in him unless he assembles a mob.

He is the master of excuses alright

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I reckon Jeff's only reasonably happy with the attention he garnered by slyly hooking himself to Damien Fagan's court case. It's given his personal idiocy some oxygen but it hasn't really crossed over for United People, he's still struggling to get people to click onto his party.

He's probably come up with some vague but long winded perceived legal loophole regarding the DSP. You can be sure it's risk free for the cowardly Jeff. Something he can push himself centre stage with but without any real eh...point. His "legal team" (good grief this nonsense again) and Jeff will be carefully figuring out how to get the same exposure as Damien but with zero risk of losing benefits.

He's already front loaded his "cause" by lining up Irish media as being possible collaborators of the state if they remain silent on the case and his mention of international worth to the story isn't the first time he's banged his chest with this war cry of waffle to pomp up his ego.

It'll be a nothing in real terms but something Jeff can waste his (and his family's) time and money on in trying to promote himself and his party. Nothing more than that.

• Advertisement

humberklog wrote: »
    I reckon Jeff's only reasonably happy with the attention he garnered by slyly hooking himself to Damien Fagan's court case. It's given his personal idiocy some oxygen but it hasn't really crossed over for United People, he's still struggling to get people to click onto his party.

He's probably come up with some vague but long winded perceived legal loophole regarding the DSP. You can be sure it's risk free for the cowardly Jeff. Something he can push himself centre stage with but without any real eh...point. His "legal team" (good grief this nonsense again) and Jeff will be carefully figuring out how to get the same exposure as Damien but with zero risk of losing benefits.

He's already front loaded his "cause" by lining up Irish media as being possible collaborators of the state if they remain silent on the case and his mention of international worth to the story isn't the first time he's banged his chest with this war cry of waffle to pomp up his ego.

It'll be a nothing in real terms but something Jeff can waste his (and his family's) time and money on in trying to promote himself and his party. Nothing more than that.

I wonder honestly if he has enough to even get himself in front of a judge.

If he turns up with a dossier of thousands of anecdotal slit wrists due to interactions with jobpath surely even a clerk would laugh him out of the room

(such is my understanding of the courts)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,965 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Don't forget it'll cost taxpayers' money in wasted court time even if it gets dismissed at the first hurdle. If it has to go to a hearing then thousands spent by the state on our behalf opposing it is the minimum.

Life ain't always empty.

I see Jeff's advice is getting pushed positively again over on the State Benefits forum.

Said is previously on this thread- he's getting some publicity from this issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

we are now going to commence the case against the state hopefully next Monday (barring accidents).

[Lionel Hutz voice:] That's why you're the judge and I'm the law talking guy.

From the darkest mud blooms the whitest lotus. A new movement! A pooling of resources- egos and self (and/or party) promotion set aside for the betterment of the people. Behold! Justice For Jobpath (I think that's what it's called). United People with Jeff as head/chairman/founder/pourer of tumblers of Miwadi will be throwing its substantial weight behind this new pressure group.

Considering that this stance on this topic could prove detrimental to United People chances come election time I wonder what the breakdown of the vote to support this move was by UP's 300+ members?

All this Jobpath blahblah has gotten boring. It's hard to remember what Jeffers used to bang on about before he was threatened with a job. Was it unemployment? Flouride? Justin Beiber? Chicken Nuggets? I miss the fruitier stuff.

Jeff wasn't one too pleased with some posts about himself over on the State Benefit forum. He rebuked the statements with a post lying about the very lies he was accused of. Even throwing in some allegations he says were made about him that in fact he'd made about ex members of UP (alcoholism)!
    And then with the customary accusations that anyone questioning him are FF/FG/Lab shills he dons his cloak of amnesia and lies and makes haste away from the uncomfortable recent past to matters bigger, national even or even possibly probably international.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Every now and then he posts something bout fluoride or vaccinations. He hasn't mentioned the 'eu army' in a while either

The irony of the name ‘Justice for Job Seekers’ .. considering the lack of ‘seeking’ of employment is at its core !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

I see he's appointed some sort of a committee.
    There's a few pics of some "intelligent" looking like-minded souls all holding a sign with a slogan of vintage Ruddish.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    I see he's appointed some sort of a committee.
    There's a few pics of some "intelligent" looking like-minded souls all holding a sign with a slogan of vintage Ruddish.

Care to hazard a guess as to which one will be his next scapegoat/Judas/snowball. It never turns out well when Jeff plays with others.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Is this a convoluted way to wriggle out of taking the court case possibly more greater on Monday?

Care to hazard a guess as to which one will be his next scapegoat/Judas/snowball. It never turns out well when Jeff plays with others.

We will have to wait to find out .. he will threaten a book on the matter and then say he can’t say anything for legal reasons !! At this stage he has more legal briefs than a series of Better Call Saul

Only seeing the mug shots on the UP FB site...poor Alistair he doesn't look happy!

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,299 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Advice from Jeffrey on how to make your posts easier to read.

https://www.facebook.com/Jeffrudd31/posts/1858883854122306?pnref=story

I'd like to think he wrote that with an ironic smile on his face, but as we know he doesn't do irony.

The mug shots for anyone who hasn't seen them. So funny.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1858966180780740&set=a.201612419849466.54255.100000021280418&type=3&theater
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1859027194107972&set=a.201612419849466.54255.100000021280418&type=3&theater

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Advice from Jeffrey on how to make your posts easier to read.

https://www.facebook.com/Jeffrudd31/posts/1858883854122306?pnref=story
    Bloody hell!
    Of all people to give advice on grammar?

Looks like Jeff is in election mode again .. he has a letter posted addressed to 'The Resident' .. destined for letterboxes all across the nation.

420 Members in UP apparently and according to the letter UP's success is down to the fact that UP
    We address common issues where others offer up alternative policies through expensive PR and fanciful plans, if you can trust them - but UnitePeople is going further - much further

Getting my Ruddish to English translator out ... what he is trying to say is that -

UnitedPeople will talk about stuff .. but the other political parties will actually put policies and plans in place. UP does not trust anyone .. because - well just because and UP will go further (not really sure what this means)

The call to action is simple -I think
    UnitedPeople seek the above and more, In the end, to a greater public benefit in pocket and rights
    From better elected, to greater data protection, the end to you being consistently taxed, charged, levied and lied to

So when will Jeff let us know how his utopian democracy will actually be financed ... the supposed €13bn from apple would be gone in a heart beat ... and there is only so many Denis O'Briens he can tax at 99.9% before the money runs out to pay for stuff like free Broadband for all and free food for all (he has suggested this before) .....

Anyway .. it will be all stock images and mad slogans until an actual election is called and then some personal crisis - threat to his very existence will result in 'social media quite' and a withdrawal from the ballot.

• Advertisement

and then some personal crisis - threat to his very existence will result in 'social media quite' and a withdrawal from the ballot.

someone looked at me weird...

I knew I shouldn't have put my home address on the Dear Resident letter...

This Damien Fagan lad who's coat tails Jeff has been hanging off .. not much info out there about him; but this little nugget from his facebook history might give an insight to his legal mind

442172.PNG

442173.PNG
    Lads,

Is it starting to fall apart already?

I was looking for the more clearer transparency line, but I think the header of the unitedpeople louth branch said enough...

did anyone catch what this judas was saying before the gag hammer landed?

oh the bleedin lolz

this man delivers :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

This Damien Fagan lad who's coat tails Jeff has been hanging off .. not much info out there about him; but this little nugget from his facebook history might give an insight to his legal mind

How the fook do these loons get so far in the court system with this guff??

Almost ready for the leaders debate so....

442175.PNG
    How does he really reckon any of this would play out on a national scale,

man, even a county council

Almost ready for the leaders debate so....

442175.PNG
    How does he really reckon any of this would play out on a national scale,

man, even a county council

ok, I am gonna give this a rest now as I am feeling quite stalkerish, but I tracked down the journal article that jeff triumphantly edited the dissenting voice out of.

Jeff himself may be well above attacking someone on a personal level, his supporters don't appear to be getting the message though,

as far as I can see someone called Phil disagreed with jeff

was deleted

but before he was, someone rushed to jeffs defense

@phil. I suppose he shouldn’t speak out about his country and people being
    sold out because some quisling says so.
    sigh, the message just aint getting through jeff

Which Journal article was it eldamo?

Which Journal article was it eldamo?

http://www.thejournal.ie/permanent-tsb-vulture-funds-3859556-Feb2018/#comments

a headline like that is pure jeff-bait

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Shhhesh, what an amnesiac hypocrite!
    Jeff isn't above personal attacks when he thinks the intended target won't hear it back.
    I think everyone remembers his antics during the big party meltdown.

Also, Jeff, blocking people off your social media platforms and going whinging to mods on news sites isn't debate......it's not having either the language or balls to defend your beliefs.

• Advertisement

Funny how Jeff hasn't put a photo of himself up holding one of his signs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement