Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

On the rare occasions when he’s veered away from simply cutting and pasting the RTE election ticker, we can be treated to some lovely incomprehensible Ruddish.
    Dudd wrote:
    Sour grapes by Michael Martin? For RTE camera and thus viewing audiences, he saying (in uturn) that keeping FF options open - but in fact, waiting in the sidelines for SF talks to fizzle out - so the mass but get the impression SF useless in able to form a government whole he on camera, appears all willing!

On the rare occasions when he’s veered away from simply cutting and pasting the RTE election ticker, we can be treated to some lovely incomprehensible Ruddish.

No idea what that's meant to mean

• Registered Users Posts: 33,289 ✭✭✭✭Penn

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

• Registered Users Posts: 13,311 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

He must be pretty sick reading about these SF candidates who polled badly in the locals and didn't get seats there, barely campaigned in the GE yet romped home on the first count. 4 years of €75K salary, pension, dail committee work, food and travel expenses.

Will our hero ever catch such a lucky right time/right place break?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Did the Al Man let Rudd write his election material?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

UP commenting on a journal article about the far right, if only I could link that picture there

He's complaining about people stealing his "postings" and passing them off as their own. Just like he gave RTE credit for 90% of everything he posted in the last few days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

so Jeff thinks that FF talking to SF is something to have a rant about? When he was off having election strategy meetings with the spear heads of bigotry and racism he defended himself saying that he had to talk to everyone to form a whole picture - surely Martin is entitled to speak with everyone to form his opinion - or is it just Jeff who is entitled to do that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

eldamo wrote: »
    UP commenting on a journal article about the far right, if only I could link that picture there
    It's actually sticking in my craw that he's getting thanked for that comment. The hypocrisy of it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

washiskin wrote: »
    It's actually sticking in my craw that he's getting thanked for that comment. The hypocrisy of it.....

the complete truth of it was he thought he had someone who would finance putting his name on the ballot paper and had to do a quick 180 when his rubes reacted badly to it.

Utter charlatan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭piplip87

"I want people to share stuff that is useful. I have always said this. Knowledge is power.
    That said. People that steal my postings and pass them off as their own completely - taking massive credit for themselfs, annoy not just me but many of my supporters around the country too. They keep me well informed. "

Jaysus people actually steal his work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

How Jeff sees himself.....

michael-collins-rea-screenshot1.jpg:

he will be able to focus his time now on his business - Clear and Graphic.

Now that FF and FG are on the decline, UP is a busted flush and since SF support the abolishing of press ganging people in to Jobpath he has no cause to keep him away from work.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,055 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

washiskin wrote: »

A barely readable, terribly laid out mish-mash of gibberish and outright lies

A Jeff job all right

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

A barely readable, terribly laid out mish-mash of gibberish and outright lies

A Jeff job all right

And that is the best he can muster up after doing a third level digital marketing course in DKIT paid by the taxpayer to help him secure employment !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭piplip87

I see he is spouting about Gerry Tobin from Cavan again.

I have the unfortunate pleasure.of knowing Mr Tobin and his wife.

He has 12 or 13 kids. Ranging from 3 to 33. He has never worked a day in his life since he left school.

One funny incident is they where housed in a big house.outsode of the town I live in and they where refused a council house in an estate.

They then proceeded to get priests out to bless the house, because it was haunted etc. They actually got Thier move by saying the old house was haunted.

I can also tell you Gerry Tobin has a mobile phone as I can ring him right now.

Jeff really attracts them

But is he being pressganged ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭furiousox

Yes, illegal pressganged!

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Has he media stated this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Jeffyboy wrote:
    I keep two flasks on my work desk for putting tea into. I get that many calls per day from people seeking help that I don't get to drink tea in a normal cup, in one go in comfort. It's cold by the time I get to drink it all, if put in a standard cup/mug. Thus the flasks I use between calls, emails, pm's, Facebook callers and emails.
    It's just one more sign of the times we live in. Where's the trickle down Leo!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

He doesn't get calls from anyone. He doesn't have a job. And I suspect he doesn't have a flash, nevermind two.

So he is confirming on social media that he is in fact not working in paid employment .. running a business or actually seeking work ... full time on to people protesting / whinging and sponging .... a life of fulfilment right there !

• Registered Users Posts: 34,055 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

He actually has the cheek to use the word 'work'...!

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

I'd say that the glum faced Mrs. Rudd is only too happy to fill two flasks for him and pack him off to the shed before she goes out to work.

The less of his haggard and wan visage she has to deal with, the better.

In his previous life on here, full of bluster and bull as it was, he mentioned that wife #1 legged it out the door at an early stage, for greener pastures. If there's any truth in that-had she discovered the wonders of pre filled flasks and a shed for him to trudge out to, in his deluded pursuit of usefulness, the marriage might have lasted a bit longer :D

****ing parasite
    AN IRELAND, FINE GAEL SAYS IS BOOMING NOW.
    Drogheda tonight. Went out to speak to some of the homeless now tenting themselves in rare places of shelter away from the current chilling winds.
    The peaceful effort by UP members to try get people housed, goes on. Meanwhile the number of tents in Drogheda are increasing due to FG crap social housing build numbers.
    Ironically, the MASSIVE building they shelter outside, has been empty for years on end! More are in tents to the side of the building, just under a (St Mary's) bridge.
    P.S. NOT ANY ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE - BE IT LOCAL OR NATIONAL ELECTED LEVEL - IN SIGHT, TO AID THEM OR EVEN TALK TO THEM!

He no more spoke to them than I did and if you look closely enough you can tell the photo was taken from the safety of a car likely passenger side of a bloody taxi :mad:

FYI the building isn't unoccupied, nor is there a side to it and there is no space under the bridge unless they fancy a swim ffs.

Hope he had 2 flasks full of soup for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

****ing parasite

He no more spoke to them than I did and if you look closely enough you can tell the photo was taken from the safety of a car likely passenger side of a bloody taxi :mad:

FYI the building isn't unoccupied, nor is there a side to it and there is no space under the bridge unless they fancy a swim ffs.

Hope he had 2 flasks full of soup for them.

Ha, you can actually see the reflection of the glass. If the housing policy is do bad why isn't Jeff in a tent beside them?

Jeff virtual signaling out the window of a taxi .... that sums up our very generous welfare state right there.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,972 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

With regard to him "working" in his shed, I had to laugh at this...
    502692.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36,158 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This is such a weird thread. The subject is bonkers, but the obsession with said subject is unhealthy at the same time. It’s such a negative read all round.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,972 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    This is such a weird thread. The subject is bonkers, but the obsession with said subject is unhealthy at the same time. It’s such a negative read all round.
    ...and yet here you are too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement