Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,130 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Choose those who more empower you?!?!?

Who empower you more.

My goodness, alao is she photoshoped?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Wut?

You mean all those cute kids and sexy models aren't actual people wearing United People emblazened clothing?

Next thing you'll be telling me the billboards aren't real either ;)

Them dirty pubic feckers ever more so! No kop on!

501751.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

It’s like he’s not even trying anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,050 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

"Pubic sees through this crap a lot more these days"

:pac:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

"Pubic sees through this crap a lot more these days"

:pac:
    CHrist on a bike :D I missed that in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

CHrist on a bike :D I missed that in fairness

Looks like it's a predictive text hangover from his brief flirtation with the boudoir photography game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Any tallies out for Finglas yet?

Are United People about to get their first TD? Aiistair ran a strong campaign so who knows.
    Their leader has been pretty quiet about it. Only really posting about general political trends and nothing about his own party. Is he even at the count centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭furiousox

The only support he offered Alastair was making crap graphics to post on his FB page rather than actually getting off his ar$e and canvassing with him.

CPL 593H

He said best of luck to him in a single vague post yesterday. Bizarre behaviour for the leader of a party running a single candidate. it's almost as if it doesn't involve him or his ego then he doesn't care.

• Advertisement

A fairly comphrensive tally has him at 0.12%, Oh my.
    Gemma up at 1.95%

He said best of luck to him in a single vague post yesterday. Bizarre behaviour for the leader of a party running a single candidate. it's almost as if it doesn't involve him or his ego then he doesn't care.

Did you really expect anything less from a hate filled narcissist?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I've been out of the loop somewhat recently. Did Jeff really not even once help Al on his campaign in the constituency?

humberklog wrote: »
    I've been out of the loop somewhat recently. Did Jeff really not even once help Al on his campaign in the constituency?

I don't think so.

There would have been photos if he had.

Remember during the locals he was regularly along side Jeff outside the PTSB on West Street on Saturdays and canvassed door to door with him.

He seems to be in his shed today copy/pasting updates from RTE or elsewhere, no actually RTE, he had a screen grab from his phone with a graph and an RTE logo from the news now app.

As long as he doesn't watch RTE on his TV he's not being hypocritical I guess ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,809 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

The O'Callaghan siblings Jim and Miriam most be royally browned off at the SF surge this morning. I remember Miriam interviewing Mary Lou like a rottweiler when she was sitting in for Sean O'Rourke earlier this year. She wouldn't let Mary Lou string a single sentence together for the whole interview.

Barefaced lies and deceit.

mbVgJC8

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vS5qk1CBtjr3KnhHGo8XJKQqDlSKtKavrceOrvGLUPE/edit?usp=drivesdk

mbVgJC8.png
    He polled so low that you have to go into the raw figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Greater transparency from better unelected!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Did he actually post the fingal tally and not even refer to his own party?

I can imagine the way he will go on after this. A great win for the protest parties, had he run himself he would have surely walked straight into a ministry. Perhaps even tainiste...

I wonder will he point out that 75% of Ireland didn't vote SF seeing as he did so with regard to FG after the last election

• Advertisement

eldamo wrote: »
    Did he actually post the fingal tally and not even refer to his own party?

Cut and pasted from RTE, the crowd he says are conspiring with Leo etc.

You know he didn't write it, no Ruddish in it.

He must be working up some sweat today, it's none stop posting since early morning.

43 votes for Alistair and no mention of United People when his result was called :confused:

EDIT: UP is there on the result on the RTE site https://www.rte.ie/news/election-2020/results/#/national/dublin-fingal

43 votes for Alistair and no mention of United People when his result was called :confused:

EDIT: UP is there on the result on the RTE site https://www.rte.ie/news/election-2020/results/#/national/dublin-fingal

Wasn't Dudd some prick not to go down and help him?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,130 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

I wonder if UP are done after this election?

Wasn't Dudd some prick not to go down and help him?

Big time, and to not at least go down to the count centre and maybe make a day of it and show some Ruddy support. Instead the dear leader sits at home copy/pasting tallies and other waffle every 10 minutes and not even mentioning his man.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Notmything

Still 43 more than Jeffy ever got at the national level.

How long before Alistair is given the heave, can't have the dear leader worrying about his "elected democratically" position

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

I’m now glad I’ve been blocked from all of his social channels .. he has reached rock bottom in his political ambitions .. after over a decade of trying (well pretending to try) he has failed miserably to make any impression at all.

UP is a non entity and Jeff can entertain himself with Facebook protesting for another 5 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Surely the time is ripe for Alastair to stage a coup and oust the lame Ruddy duck?
    Strike now Alastair!
    Strike swiftly!
    We are with you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Surely the time is ripe for Alastair to stage a coup and oust the lame Ruddy duck?
    Strike now Alastair!
    Strike swiftly!
    We are with you!

Aha, but Jeff owns the party, it is impossible to remove him democratically.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement