Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Regina Doherty just lost her seat, how I imagine jeffs shed currently looks
    hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

He will be looking to take credit for that casualty no doubt !! His years of #jobpath #doleforlife campaigning stuck it to FG !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭furiousox

He's furiously posting regular election updates but also failing to mention how Alastair got on for some reason?
    More better clarity Jeff!

CPL 593H

He still hasn't come up for air. He's been at it all day. Not like he has a wife and kids to worry about, no the election results that people can get else were online from the source he's copying them from are far more important.

You see the occasional "what does it mean?" comment. I'd imagine he's got more attention today from his adoring fans than when he ran himself last year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

The pressure is on.

In the shed, with six monitors around him (he said so this morning, as the counts commenced-with glee-there goes more of your taxes, folks), he is in more need of vindication and an 'oul pat on the back than ever. Hence his ever continuing dedication to doing nothing. You'd give him some credit if he offered original commentary and analysis, instead of ripping off RTE, which he hates, *apparently* doesn't use, and like everything else, which he doesn't pay for.

Particularly because he did feck all during the campaign-almost as little as Alistuh (despite the fact that he was "pissed angry" at the very mention of Gemma O'D, daring to run in opposition to said UP candidate), but more so also because, as a political mover and shaker, he couldn't even get out of bed himself in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Some outstanding Ruddish posted yesterday:

"This is why you are seeing SF numbers rising so early in the final totals. Their ability to clear win bigger in immediate top numbers, aids a count go faster."

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

derfderf wrote: »

"This is why you are seeing SF numbers rising so early in the final totals. Their ability to clear win bigger in immediate top numbers, aids a count go faster."

Glorious.

Still posting. Said goodnight four hours ago but must have set the alarm to be up in time for the newspapers.

What a remarkable work ethic. He'll find himself ill from sheer exhaustion again.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Poor Alistair. Another dope roped into Jeff Rudd's fantasy political activism land. Thankfully it was only one person this time.
    I've bumped into Alistair once in a pub. He caught my attention as he ordered a neat whiskey and then had a pop off the barman when asked if he'd like a side of water with it. I've less sympathy for Alistair than previous victims.

Once agaín Jeff's fantasy leads people down an empty cúl de sac. A gutless lazy goon.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,289 ✭✭✭✭Penn

42: the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything

43: the answer to how sh*t United People did in this election

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

Overheard at count "UnitedPeople, are they fascist?"

Well, I kind of doubt that any of this actually happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭circadian

derfderf wrote: »

That is a delicious word salad, with olives on top.

I’d say Jeff’s chicken dippers tonight will have a bitter taste as the news filters through to the shed that Ged Nash (who was sacked) by the people of Drogheda has no been given his seat back .. by the very same people !!

Will Jeff accept the people’s decision ? Or will he continue his online tirade against a public representative.

Jeff might take lessons from Ged .. someone who is constantly helping and working in the locality ... and somehow this equates to votes and eventual election ... even when you are tied to a toxic brand like labour !!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭normanoffside

whippet wrote: »
    I’d say Jeff’s chicken dippers tonight will have a bitter taste as the news filters through to the shed that Ged Nash (who was sacked) by the people of Drogheda has no been given his seat back .. by the very same people !!

Will Jeff accept the people’s decision ? Or will he continue his online tirade against a public representative.

Jeff might take lessons from Ged .. someone who is constantly helping and working in the locality ... and somehow this equates to votes and eventual election ... even when you are tied to a toxic brand like labour !!

Jeff is not happy:
    JeffRUDD wrote:
    He (Nash) Had to go scrounging for votes down the line. Took six counts and there was no one left below him .
    THAT will tell you how much he really is not wanted - when there is no one left to fill in the last remaining position. Aaa let throw Nash in!
    Feck!

His supporters lap it up but actually Nash was 3rd Elected in a 5 seater.

Made may day that, wouldn't be a fan of Nash in terms of politics but certainly can't fault his contribution to the community. Jeff would have you believe that this work is all self-serving and just to get elected. The fact that someone may want to contribute something to the community just to make it a better place like hundreds of people do in various groups in Drogheda is a concept lost on Jeff.

Thankfully there are more Nash's in Drogheda than Dudd's.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,972 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

He (Nash) Had to go scrounging for votes down the line. Took six counts and there was no one left below him .
    THAT will tell you how much he really is not wanted - when there is no one left to fill in the last remaining position. Aaa let throw Nash in!
    Feck!
    Remind me again what Dudd's recent vote count was?

What a total gob****e ... that post sums him up in one !! Jeff went scrounging for votes himself recently and die to his non-existent public service he ended up botttom of the pile ... he is pathetic.

Has he made any official UP comment on how their one and only candidate done ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He was complaining about the PR voting system earlier which is idiotic coming from a small party man.

He’s bitter because I think at heart he’s a big shinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭furiousox

He's spent the last two days in the shed pointlessly rehashing election news updates that are freely available elsewhere.
    I'm sure his family appreciate he's doing such trojan work instead of spending time with them.....or working for a living.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

No craic from UP this election, you'd barely know they had a candidate running. One of the comments on Jeff's page asked who can watch the count and Jeff said each party could invite ten people and while he had an invite to a count centre work kept him at home.

This work seemed to be copying and pasting from the much maligned RTE. Back to a party of 1

• Advertisement

duddley is saying this election has said no to the racists

probably ends his dalliance with them from a few weeks ago,

anyone still got that photo

Good thing he learned how to combat them early on

by leaving them to their own devices?

EOq7ISEW4AILBpU?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

The brass neck!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

furiousox wrote: »
    He's spent the last two days in the shed pointlessly rehashing election news updates that are freely available elsewhere.
    I'm sure his family appreciate he's doing such trojan work instead of spending time with them.....or working for a living.

I'd imagine it costs the taxpayer a pretty penny to keep that shed heated for the best part of twenty hours per day.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    I'd imagine it costs the taxpayer a pretty penny to keep that shed heated for the best part of twenty hours per day.

That’s a lot of Tesco chicken dippers

no posts from alistair since, none from united people, maybe jeff is keeping quiet at alastairs request,

does he have a twitter

eldamo wrote: »
    no posts from alistair since, none from united people, maybe jeff is keeping quiet at alastairs request,

does he have a twitter

United people do check this out https://twitter.com/Unitedpeople_ie

His contribution to that journal piece on Gilroy. Ironic given the company he kept in the photo above.
    DUDD: Glad to see the public not accepting by vast majority, any racist or discriminatory crap

He's been relatively active on there in recent days with the usual bollocks.

As for his man in the field ???? Is this his account???? https://twitter.com/alistairfsmith?lang=en we likely missed a melt down of some kind if so. Thats the handle from the leaflet linked above.

whippet wrote: »
    That’s a lot of Tesco chicken dippers

I don't think it's fair to keep referring to chicken dippers when taking the pee. Because he actually feeds his family on chicken nuggets, the cheaper the better. They tend to be made from mechanically recovered chicken whereas dippers can have I high fillet content. Jeff would rather spend that kind of money on electricity for the shed and new cameras.

• Advertisement

502515.jpg
    In other news, party leader of United people refuses to comment on their own disastrous election...

Not supposed to kop that!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement