Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭furiousox

Good post, so you are saying people only obsess over him as he's unemployed?. Is that not sadder than being unemployed to have an obsession with an unemployed man?.

As said before, nobody's obsessed with him.
    I do have an issue with how he's been playing the system for years.
    Freeloading while complaining about the system that dares force him to seek gainful employment.

Also I find it incredibly odd you say you needed a job for a purpose to live?

It's not my main purpose in life obviously, but no job means no money, and no money means no life.

I have plenty of interests but when you have all day every day to pursue them instead of enjoying them at weekends or after a days work they quickly become unfulfilling.

I have a different work ethic than yourself and Jeff it seems.

The way you describe unemployment gives me reminders of the movie The Road, your description is laughably absurd and over the top.

That was my experience of unemployment, not yours, not Jeff's.
    That's how it was for me.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

The company I work for is worth a few billion on paper...

lol
    Didn't you say you have your own company?
    You also speak Ruddish it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,059 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

furiousox wrote: »
    If he decided to do an honest day's work, earn a wage and support his family as well as entertaining his "political activities", he might find his mood actually improving.

But he's hit the jackpot - council gaff and pumped out half a dozen kids. Imagine how much he'd have to earn to be able to afford that, after tax, even paying subsidised council rent. Then imagine how much he'd have to earn to house a family of 8 on private sector rent!!! He's got it sussed and we are the fools.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,059 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

As mentioned as far as scroungers go why aren't people having a go at the President for example, or the biggest scrounger on planet Earth, The Queen of England!

The President has a job to do, and was elected.

The French had the right idea about what to do with monarchs, but the Queen of England has never scrounged off my taxes. Unlike Dudd.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

lol
    Didn't you say you have your own company?
    You also speak Ruddish it seems.

Have my own small business, wouldn't really call it a company.

WTF is Ruddish?. :confused::confused:

Again I ask you forget the meds this morning pal?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Put your cards on the table.

Do you know him personally?
    Your comment about some of us wishing him to commit suicide was disgraceful as well.

You have your own small business that's not really a company that is worth billions?
    That is a good example of what Ruddish is right there, pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Latest reports that Alistair has been social media silenced* by powers at twitter. No coincidence that Leo was seen leaving twitter HQ last night.

*some sample Ruddish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Latest reports that Alistair has been social media silenced* by powers at twitter. No coincidence that Leo was seen leaving twitter HQ last night.

*some sample Ruddish.

But you’re not meant to KOP that!

On another note, seems Dudd isn’t the only one out there with a dysfunctional work ethic.

You have your own small business that's not really a company that is worth billions?
    That is a good example of what Ruddish is right there, pal.

Can you read correctly?.

Apologies if you are severely dyslexic but I clearly typed I work for a company worth billions.

Recheck it again there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭SaintLeibowitz

Yet here you claim to own a small company.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

The guy could work for Google but also paint walls at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Oranage2 wrote: »
    The guy could work for Google but also paint walls at the weekend.

Or provide security to A Listers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

whippet wrote: »
    Or provide security to A Listers

Ha not rudd, he's a Facebook warrior, I meant that lonesomer poster, he could work and also run a small business, that or he's also a complete spoofer.

Can you read correctly?.
    Apologies if you are severely dyslexic but I clearly typed I work for a company worth billions.
    Recheck it again there.

Ok then.
    Most jobs I'd say about 95% of them are a means to an end,I have my own passions and my own business my job is basically my salary slavery in essence.....

You can get your points across without throwing sarcastic insults btw.

He’s taken to issuing “Sunday Statements” from the shed.

Andrew Marr will have him on the morning show any day now.

I can’t seem to find his page anymore ... must have either blocked me (even though I don’t interact with the page) or changed his privacy settings ... either way he is a non entity now that he hasn’t the balls to follow up on his pretence that he is a political figure

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    I can’t seem to find his page anymore ... must have either blocked me (even though I don’t interact with the page) or changed his privacy settings ... either way he is a non entity now that he hasn’t the balls to follow up on his pretence that he is a political figure

I commented on up. Now blocked from his own page but not up....

Anyway, what you are missing is, fine Gael control Facebook....

Not sure if internationally or just in Ireland...

He's looking for people to canvas for/with Alistair . Isn't this the type of thing you plan before an election and not half way through one. Build your party base, foot soldiers etc.

I'd call Jeff on not helping him but really if Alistair's facebook is anything to go by I don't blame him. He's not helping himself :pac:

Dudd was always a non entity. The entertainment value of him is all I’m getting for the tax he’s taking off me.

• Advertisement

Neither of them could be bothered. I don’t know if Alistair has a job but he doesn’t seem the sort.

I seem to remember him helping Dudd out during the locals, a pity our man in Drawda wouldn’t even do him the courtesy of returning the compliment. Selfish old prune.
    He's looking for people to canvas for/with Alistair . Isn't this the type of thing you plan before an election and not half way through one. Build your party base, foot soldiers etc.

I'd call Jeff on not helping him but really if Alistair's facebook is anything to go by I don't blame him. He's not helping himself :pac:

Ok then.

You can get your points across without throwing sarcastic insults btw.

Ever hear the phrase can't take it don't give it?. Very applicable here.

You started by calling me Jeff, Inferring I speak Ruddish, laughing at me saying I have a small side business etc etc. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

He's actually claiming to be busy running an SME!!!!

Eh...... Go figure.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    He's actually claiming to be busy running an SME!!!!

Eh...... Go figure.

A sad meandering existence?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

A sad meandering existence?

He also mentioned 'running' the brood here and there to activities, I presume he means accompanying them on the bus?

padd b1975 wrote: »
    He also mentioned 'running' the brood here and there to activities, I presume he means accompanying them on the bus?

he's lucky that he is living in the centre of one of ireland largest towns - so everything is on the the door step.

• Registered Users Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

Has Jeff declared who he intends to vote for in Drogheda?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Has Jeff declared who he intends to vote for in Drogheda?
    doesn't appear to have

seems less negative about sinn fein than the others

his facebook is an inpenetrable mess though, so apologies if I have missed it

Another fine example of how Clear and Graphic can improve your business model.

83116720_3059234237420589_4312710776562384896_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=5M4gLhWUHakAX8T3zBY&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=1a9f6381d4f5cc33963d0dabc5db2c13&oe=5E91CB9C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭blackwhite

I'm guessing "Fingal District" means Jeff isn't sure how to spell constituency?

I'm also sure he's paid the requisite royalty for use of the stock image :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement