Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,208 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Penn wrote: »
    There's also the fact he was a long-time and prominent poster here on Boards, so he's not just one random eejit.

IIRC he was the most prolific poster Boards ever had, well over 30,000 posts in about two years.
    Bleeding the state dry well if that's the case why not whinge about the Queen of England, biggest sponger ever lived off the taxpayer!. ;)

Because I don't live in England? :rolleyes: FFS like, put a little bit of thought into your posts before hitting submit, eh?
    derfderf wrote: »
    The royal family bring in a lot of tourists. Apparently the money raised exceeds the amount of tax given.

The French guillotined the lot of them, tourists still flock to Versailles.
    washiskin wrote: »
    Tell us, Lonesomerhodes, how do you feel about flouride?

https://youtu.be/J67wKhddWu4?t=101

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Rudd looks physically unwell at the moment. I hope the chap is ok. He does have a young family.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

@Lonesomerhodes
    Do you know for a fact that he's suffering from depression?
    Genuine question.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

In the "not a fascist, not a racist, not a communist" posting stream, I notice that he took the time to offer a whole-hearted recommendation to a book by Stephen Manning on understanding the Irish legal system and how to keep costs low.

Recent track record...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

@Lonesomerhodes
    Genuine question.

I very strongly believe so, my reasons are my own.

If I said on this why I know this I guarantee people on this be goading him to commit suicide in his shed or something else as vicious.

• Advertisement

If I said on this why I know this I guarantee people on this be goading him to commit suicide in his shed or something else as vicious.

I sincerely believe that whatever peoples views of the man, nobody would wish him ill or worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I sincerely believe that whatever peoples views of the man, nobody would wish him ill or worse.

Absolutely.

And even if anyone did, they wouldn't last pissing time on here.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I don't think anyone here has or would suggest that and it's an unfair comment.
    The man is a waste of space and appears to have no sense of personal responsibility towards his family in his life and everyday choices. He does his utmost to create an auroa of officialness, creates a persona that he is a guardian of political and social morals yet spends far too much time on pathetic projects with his one-man-band party (I say one-man-band because nobody can do anything without his permission). He creates manifestos about how he and his "party" would do so much to improve the country and yet chooses more often than not to avoid actually doing anything.
    In addition, he claims to run a business which I can only assume has not been disclosed to the Department of Social Protection or Revenue Commissioners (and then gives out about fraud, etc.).
    He has leaked personal data of his followers. He has taken money through political donations with (IIRC) no disclosure to SIPO.
    Yes we laugh at his patheticness but on no occasion do I recall anyone ever wishing an injury or illness on him.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Absolute baseless nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

he also has no problems calling people criminals on a daily basis - calling people corrupt on a daily basis when the accusations are not based in fact - just is own bitter opinion

While we laugh at him - there are people in his echo chamber who believe him and hopefully if in the off chance they might come by this thread i'd like to think they would get a different side to the Rudd-UP story

• Advertisement

@Lonesomerhodes
    Genuine question.

If he was, wouldn't he be telling us all about it at every opportunity, and blaming it on Seetec / NWO / fluoride / lizard people ?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

If he was, wouldn't he be telling us all about it at every opportunity, and blaming it on Seetec / NWO / fluoride / lizard people ?

Not necessarily many with it dig in and put on on a brave face.

(also he rarely if ever mentions conspiratorial stuff either from what I have seen of this posts!)

I've do it umpteen times be bold and confident to disguise the fact I feel like shyte inside or perhaps trying to jolt myself out of it, get on with things so to speak.

You do know many many rockstars confidently played sold out shows days sometimes hours/minutes even before commiting suicide for example.

Depression is very complex with many different types.

I have met people who simply can't work due to depression/anxiety/mental illness.

robert sapolsky has some great lectures online of just how complex and debilitating an issue it can be.

Somehow I think your motivation here isn't to educate us all about depression, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

It seems to me that lonesomerhodes is only here to muddy the waters and create controversy where there is none.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

It seems to me that lonesomerhodes is only here to muddy the waters and create controversy where there is none.
    In fairness he's the only UP fanboi to engage with us even ignoring his waffle about depression

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Has he banned me from his Facebook? Can't see his page anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He’s still pushing that voting conspiracy. It’s my that ducking hard. Vote in order of preference all the way down to your most hated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

eldamo wrote: »
    Has he banned me from his Facebook? Can't see his page anymore.

Yep, you're gone. He's changed his profile pic and cover photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Don't forget all the objections Jeff has to jobpath, and then he had the cheek to try to hire an unpaid intern to help with Clear & Graphic.

It's reasons like this that this thread exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,960 ✭✭✭normanoffside

He’s still pushing that voting conspiracy. It’s my that ducking hard. Vote in order of preference all the way down to your most hated.

The whole ‘how to vote’ puzzle is a difficult thing for his followers to understand so he has to explain it several times.
    The problem is that they are all conspiracy theorists and as well as having difficulty understanding simple concepts, they assume that their vote will be tampered with as well.

No wonder Dudd gets so few votes, even the people who want to vote for him end up spoiling their vote.

• Advertisement

In fairness he's the only UP fanboi to engage with us even ignoring his waffle about depression

UP fanboy?.

Yes I've given them a donation of €10,000 and canvass for them around the clock in Drogheda. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

UP fanboy?.

Yes I've given them a donation of €10,000 and canvass for them around the clock in Drogheda. :rolleyes:

Sarcasm aside, do you agree with his policies?

Sarcasm aside, do you agree with his policies?

No because he doesn't really have any!.
    Neither does UP, can't make out what they stand for at all to be honest.
    When they are asked to clarify their position on something just get a brick wall!.

All I'm saying is the man doesn't deserve dogs abuse on this!.

No ill will in him like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

No ill will in him like.

I agree with most of your post. Except for this part.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,921 ✭✭✭furiousox

@Lonesomerhodes
    Genuine question.

The company I worked for went bust during the er....bust and I was out of work (for the first time in my life) for about 10 months.
    When I finally got the phone call saying my application for a position had been successful, my knees literally gave way and I sobbed with joy and relief.

Those 10 months were the bleakest of my life and I've no doubt I would have ended up on anti-depressants if I hadn't obtained employment.

My point is I needed a purpose and a reason to get out of bed in the morning.
    I craved the routine and structure that employment gives you.

Without that purpose I felt pointless, invisible.

There were no jobs during the bust and plenty of lads were in the same position as me, desperately looking for a job, any job!

Not the case now, there is work out there and in my opinion anyone not working now simply doesn't want to.

Jeff may well be depressed, but why someone would deliberately choose to remain unemployed for many years is a mystery to me.

After what I went through in my relatively brief time out of work I cannot comprehend why someone would and could choose such an existence.

If he decided to do an honest day's work, earn a wage and support his family as well as entertaining his "political activities", he might find his mood actually improving.

This thread would also die overnight so it would be a win-win for him.

CPL 593H

He's stating to sound more like Gemma by the day.
    Dudd My Facebook account seems to be acting oddly. Some people are seeing posts while others cannot see any at all. I am gaining friend requests from people that didn't actually send one.
    It's known that Facebook favours Fine Gael. In times past recently, the company has been providing free training to it's TD's (how to promote themselves better online) while excluding others from other parties and independents.
    Facebook by coincidence, stand accused of being allowed slip through Tax legislation so they pay less. Looking after those that look after them? You decide.
    Anyway, I have a a huge following and Facebook knows it. I have always stuck with the truth as I know and see it. I reject violence and any advocating of it on my page. I remove anything that others post in attempt to give cause to shut my page down. I openly reject discrimination in all its forms and say so. The previous and more, are peaceful reasons why my page is also still up and running.
    Facebook, I suspect, wants to limit me (and possible others) but they cannot officially close me down as I have broken no official rules. So they are (again it seems) trying to limit me some times and stop others from reaching me.
    This is far from the first time this is happening and far from the first time I reporting such possible underhand activity by a company in a too symbiotic relationship with Fine Gael. One far more deeper than most realise.

Had a day out in the big smoke again today but unlike Gemma he doesn't have a data plan to live stream or keep us updated so didn't post during the day and waited till he was back on the wifi to tell us about it :D
    I was up in Dublin today, all day, walking through the halls and rooms of a very special building. I was with a client. The building and one beside it, is under going renovation. It will soon be a language school.
    The building was a previous headquarters of the GAA. The building itself saw its own troubles. It and its historic occupants gained aggressive assault and harassment by the RIC and backed up by the infamous Black and Tans.
    I'm told that in Ireland's historical archives is a picture of the front of the building which has the aggressors outside with weapons in their hands. If anyone finds a copy of this ancient photograph, I would appreciate it if you would let me know.
    There was no political agenda when going to this building. In fact I did not realise its historic past till it was explained to me. It was a reminder to me that our history is all around us.
    It should not be whitewashed or betrayed by modern traitors with their sovereignty stripping agenda.

furiousox wrote: »
    The company I worked for went bust during the er....bust and I was out of work (for the first time in my life) for about 10 months.
    When I finally got the phone call saying my application for a position had been successful, my knees literally gave way and I sobbed with joy and relief.

Those 10 months were the bleakest of my life and I've no doubt I would have ended up on anti-depressants if I hadn't obtained employment.

My point is I needed a purpose and a reason to get out of bed in the morning.
    I craved the routine and structure that employment gives you.

Without that purpose I felt pointless, invisible.

There were no jobs during the bust and plenty of lads were in the same position as me, desperately looking for a job, any job!

Not the case now, there is work out there and in my opinion anyone not working now simply doesn't want to.

Jeff may well be depressed, but why someone would deliberately choose to remain unemployed for many years is a mystery to me.

After what I went through in my relatively brief time out of work I cannot comprehend why someone would and could choose such an existence.

If he decided to do an honest day's work, earn a wage and support his family as well as entertaining his "political activities", he might find his mood actually improving.

This thread would also die overnight so it would be a win-win for him.

Good post, so you are saying people only obsess over him as he's unemployed?. Is that not sadder than being unemployed to have an obsession with an unemployed man?.

Bit bizarre!.

Anyways how do people know he doesn't do any work?. Does he tell you?.

Also I find it incredibly odd you say you needed a job for a purpose to live?. :eek:

Most jobs I'd say about 95% of them are a means to an end, keep the wolves fro the door so to speak but off the top of my head can name 10 things more important than it. I have my own passions and my own business my job is basically my salary slavery in essence.

The way you describe unemployment gives me reminders of the movie The Road, your description is laughably absurd and over the top.

Why not just enjoy your time off from salary slavery?.

Many enjoy the free time and if nothing else they realize perhaps working is basically a load of balls if you aren't doing something you love!.

In fairness he has tried things like the political party as mickey mouse as it is is an attempt to get something going or some work.

As mentioned as far as scroungers go why aren't people having a go at the President for example, or the biggest scrounger on planet Earth, The Queen of England!.

At least he tried!.
    The vitriol he gets on this you'd swear he was a murderer.

I mean if he was really a waster he'd sit around all day in his jocks playing xbox smoking weed drinking cans of dutch gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Is your company called clear & graphic by any chance?
    You may not be jeff ( your grammar and spelling is too good) but I'd wager he's dictating responses to you.
    You and jeff obviously have different ideals about employment than the poster above.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Some people feel they are above most ‘ordinary’ work ... unfortunately our generous social welfare system makes it a better option for a father of six to stay unemployed than have a normal job.

You would need to earn approx 70k before tax a year to afford a stable lifestyle supporting a wife and six children, rent a nice detached house in the middle of ireland largest town.

A barman’s salary wouldn’t cover it

Rather than take available employment some people think much higher of them selves and will feel that they should have to hold out for a senior management position before getting off the dole .. or set up pie in the sky businesses to give the illusion of ability or effort.

Just like in politics .. rather than joint a group of like minded politicians, run as an independent some feel they have to be everything and need to be the leader of a political party ... why bother working your way to the top when you can just create a false top and stand up there looking down at all you command

Some people are fantasy, some are dreamers some are delusional

• Advertisement

Is your company called clear & graphic by any chance?
    You may not be jeff ( your grammar and spelling is too good) but I'd wager he's dictating responses to you.
    You and jeff obviously have different ideals about employment than the poster above.

The company I work for is worth a few billion on paper so erm no it's not clear and graphic.

Dictating responses to me LOL:rolleyes:

The paranoia here is second to none.

Yes he's paying me €500 a response on this.

You forget the meds today pal?. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement