Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloggers including friends and family

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I'd love to afford one holiday, let alone 10 :D

To be fair though, she doesn't over load her snaps with her parents or Dylan, so I don't pass any notice. If she can afford to do it let her off, it's her money. (Unless that villa is sponsored of course ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    Stop reading the thread if you don't like other people's opinions, in that case.

I don't understand your comment considering I didn't state that I don't like other people's opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

tomwaits48 wrote: »
    I don't understand your comment considering I didn't state that I don't like other people's opinion?

I'm ignoring my own advice here- but why do you keep coming over here taking a pop at a group of girls discussing blogging and social media? Bit pathetic isn't it?
    Go back to the Fantasy Sports Arena, or wherever you came from.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

Id have no problem bringing my parents away on holidays, id hazzard a guess most of them are free/sponsored, and even the ones that are not are of course going on her company expenses anyway, so why not share the wealth...because she is a very wealthy young woman!
    I more so guessed that the family are on the payroll (again, nothing wrong with that), but id imagine they all have jobs behind the scenes and are part of her empire too.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SpillingTheTea

I love my Mam and dad, but there's no way I'd go on holidays with them haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭blairbear

Sue's dad is a paramedic, as is her brother. I think she just treats them, which is to her credit obviously.

Carla works for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭greensheep777

So after the wedding dress picture the other day, MakeUpFairy today referred to herself as Paul's "wife", saying she was being a good wife by making him breakfast.

In the next snaps she said "people have been asking if we secretly got married, no we haven't I was just saying "wife" as in "wifey"".

Personally, I think it was a hint. That's two in the same week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

If she thinks she's being subtle, she is having a laugh. She's gone totally overboard with her relationship sharing, she'd be the first to freak out if they split and people are asking about him....

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭greensheep777

Ray37 wrote: »
    If she thinks she's being subtle, she is having a laugh. She's gone totally overboard with her relationship sharing, she'd be the first to freak out if they split and people are asking about him....

I have a feeling a split is coming soon, can you imagine the hints/straight-up demands off-camera?

It seems very much that she is way more into him I think. She's pushing for marriage and it's not a good look. Like she is making it all so public. I'm absolutely not a fan of hers, but I can't help but think she needs a friend or family member to step in and tell her to button it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

So after the wedding dress picture the other day, MakeUpFairy today referred to herself as Paul's "wife", saying she was being a good wife by making him breakfast.

In the next snaps she said "people have been asking if we secretly got married, no we haven't I was just saying "wife" as in "wifey"".

Personally, I think it was a hint. That's two in the same week.

Sadly enough I watch ex on the beach (yeah secret shame) and they refer to girlfriend as wifed up.... I can imagine her being childish enough to pick up the early 20s lingo. :D

And about 4 snaps later was 2 Disney babygros. Which would be weird enough ... But they hadn't even LEFT the house for Disneyworld yet!!
    They looked like screenshots from the Disney shop though I'm no expert on baby clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭RoisinClare6

Sadly enough I watch ex on the beach (yeah secret shame) and they refer to girlfriend as wifed up.... I can imagine her being childish enough to pick up the early 20s lingo. :D

And about 4 snaps later was 2 Disney babygros. Which would be weird enough ... But they hadn't even LEFT the house for Disneyworld yet!!
    They looked like screenshots from the Disney shop though I'm no expert on baby clothes.

Imagine she was pregnant and that's why she isn't doing her fitness model shows anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Is she not doing the training anymore? I unfollowed her a while back but last I heard she had some big comp in October or something

Imagine she was pregnant and that's why she isn't doing her fitness model shows anymore!

Isn't she doing it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

No she decided to pull out. She went on about it that much I kept tapping through the snaps but long and short of her excuse was she couldn't dedicate that much to it, she wanted to give 100% and didn't have the time and didn't want to give any less. Then also she was mentioning about this one she follows who is her body goal as such, and doing the comp wouldn't give her that.
    That's more or less the jist of what I got but it doesn't surprise me. All along I felt like she was doing it to please him anyway. Now the cynic in me is thinking was it a way to generate more followers/business for him by talking about fitness so much.

That voice she puts on even mimicking his accent irritates the life out of me

Isn't she doing it now?

She put it up on snap that she felt with how busy she was and how much travelling she was doing that she wasn't able to achieve where she wanted to be and that at the moment it'd not the body she wants kind of thing! It was a week or so ago so I can't remember fully what she said but the jist is she's not doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm glad she's not doing it as I feel you'd need to be very confident and mentally strong and not insecure about your body going into one of those competitions. I'd hate to see anything bad happen to her

I'm glad she's not doing it as I feel you'd need to be very confident and mentally strong and not insecure about your body going into one of those competitions. I'd hate to see anything bad happen to her

I thought the same, that her mental health seemed to suffering a bit an I'm sure that kind of thing can be very obsessive i.e the scales, calorie counting and things. Not good

To be honest, I always suspected she was never going to do it. Her figure is nice, but I don't think she was ever going to get herself into bikini comp shape in the time she'd given herself. I definitely feel like she was doing it to please the fella. She's changed a lot since he came on the scene, and seems to try to be whatever it is that he wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cria

Ray37 wrote: »
    To be honest, I always suspected she was never going to do it. Her figure is nice, but I don't think she was ever going to get herself into bikini comp shape in the time she'd given herself. I definitely feel like she was doing it to please the fella. She's changed a lot since he came on the scene, and seems to try to be whatever it is that he wants.

I had a feeling she wasn't going to do it I felt it was a way for him to promote and do endless Snapchats on her platform to promote his business

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭gossipgirl10

Ya I was also glad to hear she wasn't doing the comps I think she's had a great transformation with all of her hard work it would have been crazy to try and achieve the competition body. I used to follow her old trainer Jacqui but had to unfollow because every single day was her bawling crying with gratitude on snapchat and I was really not a fan of that extremely muscular look

• Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Same I'm glad she's not doing it. I went to school with a girl who went down that line, she shrunk down to nothing, social media was plastered in gym, progress pics, food, and motivational songs and quotes. It was all consuming, took over her whole life and I had to unfollow her even though she's a lovely girl deep down. Haven't seen her about in ages.

Anyway, what DOES The Make Up Fairy do now? I stopped following her a while back, does she still blog or do anything beauty related now?
    Edit - I forgot she released the makeup brushes and liquid lippies

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

They seem to have a very intense relationship for a couple who are only together at most 9 months. The first few months are meant to be fun and exciting and I don't doubt they've enjoyed themselves, but 3 holidays and moving countries is a huge amount of change in an extremely short space of time.
    I think she's putting herself under a lot of pressure for him to be "the one" and that's why she's seems so clingy.

I would say there will be either a baby on the way or a ring on her finger by the end of the year. She seems desperately keen to settle down.

Just saw MUFs insta story this morning, its a boomerang of Paul grabbing her boobs from behind.. Is nothing sacred any more?:confused:

Why would anyone want to see that? I just don't get it, I don't understand why she posted it at all. Her caption was "Not the boomerang I was hoping for" ....... Well why post it then?!

They constantly do gestures like that and make sexual references to each other and it actually makes me cringe. You'd wear they were 13 with the carry on out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Her caption was "Not the boomerang I was hoping for" ....... Well why post it then?!

Exactly!! It is all very immature

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭blairbear

Just saw MUFs insta story this morning, its a boomerang of Paul grabbing her boobs from behind.. Is nothing sacred any more?:confused:

Why would anyone want to see that? I just don't get it, I don't understand why she posted it at all. Her caption was "Not the boomerang I was hoping for" ....... Well why post it then?!

They constantly do gestures like that and make sexual references to each other and it actually makes me cringe. You'd wear they were 13 with the carry on out of them.

Oh sweet baby Jesus. That is just...totally inappropriate. I met a 12 year old girl this week who loves her. It is concerning that her fanbase is so young. Her content contains so many references to her sex life. It's like when you're a teenager first scoring boys and you want everyone to know how grown up and desirable you are.

They were both showing of kids mikey mouse jackets on her insta stories, he had a black one and then next snap was her with a pink one!

She's definitely hinting at being pregnant anyway, whether she's doing it just for the lols or whether she actually is, she's dropping massive hints.

She's forever making sexual comments about them on snap, it's pretty sickening. We know you have a BF, we know you get the ride, stop talking about it!!! She's far too old for that kind of carry on.

• Advertisement

She's definitely hinting at being pregnant anyway, whether she's doing it just for the lols or whether she actually is, she's dropping massive hints.

She's not pregnant when she's going on the roller coasters in disneyland...

Advertisement