Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EUR75 Cashback from Booking.com when you spend aminimum EUR225

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭cletus

Tried rebooking a two night stay I originally booked with the $40 off offer. Cost of the room for the two nights has almost doubled. Thanks anyway OP

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I noticed since this morning that my room , which has been the same price for the last 2 months, has suddenly creeped up a few euro. Obviously they don't want to loose the 75 euro themselves.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭markc1184

I'm having no luck getting this deal at all. I've tried deleting cookies, private mode, logging out and back in, following different links and no banner showing at all.

markc1184 wrote: »
    I'm having no luck getting this deal at all. I've tried deleting cookies, private mode, logging out and back in, following different links and no banner showing at all.

did you use the link half way down the 1st page? Worked straight away for me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

TheDriver wrote: »
    I noticed since this morning that my room , which has been the same price for the last 2 months, has suddenly creeped up a few euro. Obviously they don't want to loose the 75 euro themselves.......

Same happened to me actually for a booking in August

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

Great find OP, got €75 off an existing booking made weeks ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Yes, I do believe it worked for me on an existing booking, went through the link, hit 'Got it!' and 'Remember, you’ll receive € 75 after you’ve completed your stay!' popped up in my confirmation. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

markc1184 wrote: »
    Do you have any adblocking software running, or similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Just done this with a current booking I have for a couple of weeks away.
    Looks like it worked.
    My reward in my booking confirmation says I will get 75euro back after my stay :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Porridge77

markc1184 wrote:

That was me last night i tried all of things u did & no joy on either my phone or ipad. When i switched on the desktop computer, it worked straightaway so it might be just ur device your using . Big thanks to the OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭markc1184

Porridge77 wrote: »
    That was me last night i tried all of things u did & no joy on either my phone or ipad. When i switched on the desktop computer, it worked straightaway so it might be just ur device your using . Big thanks to the OP.

That must have been the issue. Tried again on a desktop and it's worked now!! Cheers OP.

How long is this offer up for as flights to malaga arent up for April yet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,546 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Great find! I had a trip booked to Brussels and the €75 discount has been added to that, I can see it in the price details.

However if I now access booking.com by any other means apart from the link in the op, the discount is nowhere to be seen. So if I just type booking.com into the address bar or access my account via the app, there's no sign of the discount in the trip details. Strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

NDWC wrote: »
    Great find! I had a trip booked to Brussels and the €75 discount has been added to that, I can see it in the price details.

However if I now access booking.com by any other means apart from the link in the op, the discount is nowhere to be seen. So if I just type booking.com into the address bar or access my account via the app, there's no sign of the discount in the trip details. Strange.
    It's hardly a scam..... Is it?? Can anyone who has availed of this and actually got the money back, post here please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

Post 24 has a link to a similar thread where posters received €35 back from an identical offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

I had a booking made since January and due to travel next week and the €75 reward has just been added to the booking! Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Strangely enough despite it stating minimum 225, it applied the 75 off offer to my previous booking worth 150.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Thanks op. Just booked a trip to Amsterdam

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

what did you have to do to get it applied to an existing booking?

In my "old" booking, it doesn't say anything about the €75 in the booking confirmation except it says Remember, you’ll receive € 75 after you’ve completed your stay! down the page. The new booking has the 75 euro once they;ve verified my stay at the top of the confirmation. Which one to cancel is the question........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

sector_000 wrote: »
    what did you have to do to get it applied to an existing booking?

Click the link in the OP.

Click on the green 75 off banner down the bottom, also hit 'got it' in the green banner when it pops up.

Click 'view all bookings'.

Click 'verified bookings'.

Scroll down a bit and you should see 'Congratulations €75 off when you complete your stay.'

Take a screenshot for future proof! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

So I logged in to double check and if I haven't logged in through the discount link the €75 doesn't come up on my booking price details, so maybe it's a glitch.

If you can rebook and have the confirmation email with the €75 discount in it, it might stand to you better and no dispute.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭camz09

This all sounds good and happy for those that got their bargain but none of them are working for me. First, I can't seem to apply it to current bookings as mentioned here, including doing the instructions on post #52. Second, the 225 euro minimum seem to apply on all my attempts. Help!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Morby

Booked 2 nights in a hotel for next week, total spend was more than the minimum €225 to activate the €75 promotion, not showing up in my booking confirmation though, no mention of it at all. Will have to get on to customer service methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Booked a trip this morning and the confirmation email has the 75 off mentioned so happy days. Cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Booked 12 nights in Tamarindo for €1000 can't see the €75 off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I've received an email saying the 75 euro will be refunded after the stay

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ice.cube

Is it one €75 per person or can I use this for multiple bookings?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

how.gareth wrote: »
    I had a booking made since January and due to travel next week and the €75 reward has just been added to the booking! Thanks OP

@ how.gareth - would you mind updating the thread with regards to whether you were successful in receiving the 75euro back after you complete your stay?

I made a non-refundable booking (unfortunately that's the only type of accommodation offered by my chosen hotel) of over 225euro last week using the 35euro offer....however when I logged in via the link, the offer updated to the 75euro back deal. My booking isn't until September, so I'd be very interested in seeing how you get on with the booking you made in January :)

...............I also think I might contact them in the interim and see what they say.......

• Advertisement

...............I also think I might contact them in the interim and see what they say.......
    No. 1 rule of any bargain-don't ring to see if its true......

Advertisement