Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The try harder if ye want to keep a second joke thread thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

I quit my job as a butler in a stately home.

I didn't like being spoken to in that Manor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Heighway61

Le Figaro have exposed a controversial government program of the 1960s where hundreds of French children were shipped off to mime school and were never heard from again.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,973 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I once burnt my tongue when I ate a red hot chili pepper and I don't ever want to feel like I did that day...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Comer1

Guy is sitting on the edge of the bed pulling off his boxers, to which his girlfriend said, "you spoil those dogs."

Don't joke about power outages.

That's just dark humour.

Post edited by Heighway61 on

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Have you heard this new craic about anal bleaching?

It's called changing your ring tone.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,581 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

• Registered Users Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

I don't know, officer, we drive faster to get home sooner? I'm guessing that's wrong. We keep changing lanes to reduce the chances of hitting a vehicle that is stopped in our lane? No that can't be right. We honk the horn every five seconds to let people know we're coming? How many guesses do I have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Q: What did the Russian soldier say when his missile missed its target?

A: I squandered my Iskander

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Gardaí have confirmed that the man who sadly fell to his death from a nightclub roof was not a bouncer.

When Marcel Marceau died on September 22, 2007 a minutes noise was held throughout France.

In England, contortionist Reg Gridley died in his own arms.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭FraserburghFreddie

Avoid the M1 near Drogheda,

lorry carrying snooker equipment has overturned.

Cues in both directions.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Bruce Lee's daughter Simone now makes a living selling mobile phone contracts..

Karl Marks sister Onya invented the starting pistol.

Earlier today I yelled into my colander.

I think I strained my voice

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Watch what you say in PC World.

• Advertisement

If you work in a medal shop, it must be very hard to ask people what they want without sounding sarcastic.....

My wife is giving me the silent treatment. I spent too long in the bar at her sister's wedding before telling the story of the time we went flying stunt kites in the Kent countryside.

People thought that Tina Turner had moved into my spare room last weekend but she was simply the guest...

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭FraserburghFreddie

BREAKING:

Superman reversing Earth's rotation loses title as biggest U-turn in human history.

My wife bought a ruler from Smyths, and heaven knows I'm measureable now...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I was going to kill myself with painkillers, but after the first two I started to feel better.

I recently got divorced from my wife. We decided to split the house. I got the outside.

If anyone wants a list of my favourite Bugs Bunny quotes, I'll send them to you in a WhatsApp doc.

A bad electrician charges the earth.

• Advertisement

Eva Braun invented the spot-the-ball puzzle.

Advertisement