Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queens of the Stone Age - 3Arena Nov 24th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭fluke

Cannot wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Follow up for anyone that also accidentally booked Antwerp tickets I contacted teleticket who immediately replied to say they will refund the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

Only seated tickets left. Will wait for the main sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭rorymagory

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Still standing here:
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/0zzwpp

Password is: EVIL2017

Two standing in the bag. Thank you very much, EyesClosed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

gaius c wrote: »
    Only seated tickets left. Will wait for the main sale.

Nope standing still there, try the link I posted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Just got one standing...still available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

One standing also just purchased. Jesus they must be having a massive presale? Usually the tickets run out in minutes..

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

Not a three customer, will the main sale sell out do ye reckon? All my mates are being pussys, so I'll be going on my own. In fairness we're all over forty! Not a massive fan of the band, but they look incredible live.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

parttime wrote: »
    Not a three customer, will the main sale sell out do ye reckon? All my mates are being pussys, so I'll be going on my own. In fairness we're all over forty! Not a massive fan of the band, but they look incredible live.
    I reckon the main sale may sell out eventually, but if you're on the ball on Thursday you should get a ticket in whatever section you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

I last saw them at Slane with Foos and RHCP (a good while ago now...) and they were absolutely phenomenal. Between them and the Foos, they completely blew RHCP off the stage.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Got a couple of tickets earlier, can't wait! Same experience as xpletiv for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,313 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

parttime wrote: »

You dont have to be a 3 customer....
    Just go to the QOTSA facebook page , and follow the Ticketmaster link on there for the Dublin gig, enter EVIL2017 on the presale tab that will pop up when you click on get tickets, and then you can buy your ticket ....

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Still standing here:

Picked up one as well, yeow!!
    xpletiv wrote: »
    I last saw them at Slane with Foos and RHCP (a good while ago now...) and they were absolutely phenomenal. Between them and the Foos, they completely blew RHCP off the stage.

I'm ashamed to say I slept through their set that day as 18 year old Jimmy didn't appreciate their awesomeness at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭MattD

Literally got two just there through the artist presale, this is excellent! Cheers Bois!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

xpletiv wrote: »

My thoughts too, and the RHCP were good that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

seachto7 wrote: »
    Last time I saw them was 2003 at Slane, and they blew the proverbial roof off the place

They blew the roof off at an outdoor gig? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I'm ashamed to say I slept through their set that day as 18 year old Jimmy didn't appreciate their awesomeness at the time.

Did something similar at the 'Day on the Green' festival in Milton Keynes back in 98/99.

I had never heard of them so was laying on the grass and not paying attention when they were on. Nick got arrested for starting a fight or something back stage if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I hate you :pac:

I was too young to go to that gig, not even sure if I was into them at that stage anyway. But I've seen the set list they played and oh my god ...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

The key word is proverbial.

Got tickets surprisingly smoothly.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,216 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I was too young to go to that gig, not even sure if I was into them at that stage anyway. But I've seen the set list they played and oh my god ...

I wasn't allowed go alone, was right at the start of getting into Queens. I think on the cover of the rhcp DVD that it's them on stage.

This will be my tenth show for them, unless I see another date that takes my fancy too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I think I was 16 and it was my second concert, metallica a day or 2 before being my first, amazing! It was my introduction to buckfast too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭paulie13

Tickets still available. Just grabbed 2 standing there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Got 2 standing as well no problem, bringing my 14 year old son that I am gently indoctrinating into the world of rock + roll (he's taller than me and reckons he'll be grand in the mosh pit :D).

Here's hoping the new album passes muster.

It was an indoor gig when they started ........ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

I think I was 16 and it was my second concert, metallica a day or 2 before being my first, amazing! It was my introduction to buckfast too :pac:

With the exception of the buckfast, its the exact same story for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭fluke

Unfortunately I missed out on their Slane support showing.

The only big gig I could go to then was Metallica - the St Anger tour..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Just picked up 3 standing tickets there :)

I wonder will there be a 'Pit' area in place ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

greenspurs wrote: »
    I wonder will there be a 'Pit' area in place ?

Nope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mr Teeny

Still standing here:

Thanks a million EyesClosed! 2 standing just sorted! :)

Advertisement