Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queens of the Stone Age - 3Arena Nov 24th

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yeah tbh I cringed when he said they chose Dublin to end the tour with, it simply made sense with their schedule. Some people around me seemed to actually believe it...

I just remember i shouted out "Bull****" when i heard that. Mind you i had a few oul drinks in me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Oh obviously the whole we picked this city to close the tour spiel was just a generic frontman cliche line. But ive seen more than one interview in other countries where they tell the whole mcdonalds Dublin story when asked about their favourite tour memories and Ireland is becoming a more regular stop for them.

I thought that story was bull**** when I heard it in 2013, must at least be some truth in it seeing as he repeated it again on Friday. Pretty funny lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

I thought that story was bull**** when I heard it in 2013, must at least be some truth in it seeing as he repeated it again on Friday. Pretty funny lol

It is easiest for bands to start or finish their tours here for logistical reasons, they can just ship everything back home afterwards instead of back to the UK. That's why it go Ireland, UK, Europe or the other way around on their schedules

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

ciantheod wrote: »
    Listen anyone whinging about sound quality when listening to a band brought up on playing music through diesel generators in the desert, jog on...

Eh, the sound was great in 2013, so it is a fair criticism

Advertisement